Spear Knight Skills & Stats Build - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Spear Knight Skills & Stats Build

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ramzi89

Ramzi89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

I want to make my swordsman to be Spear Knight (Knight that use a spear & riding PecoPeco).What skill should I focus on & how about his stat builds ?? (I'm thinking about agi type).Which skill should I level up first?.Anyone got pro Spear Knights? Please help me~ :sob:

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

There is a sticky thread on this forum that has a comprehensive Rune Knight guide that also describes the knight leveling process.

http://forums.warppo...t-build-guides/

If you go with a spear type, don't go agi, and use brandish spear / magnum break for leveling. Pierce for single targets. You may also choose to use bowling bash as well.

Agi works better with a two handed sword build, and you can get pretty good DPS with two hand quicken.

Do note that you can go with one build before rebirth, and change your build after rebirth to be more modeled towards a Rune Knight build. Also note that the mesmerist in eden gives you one free reset, so you can consider changing builds at some point. I would probably only change builds when you are level 70 or higher when you are LK, or maybe if you switch from a Bowling Bash / Ignition Break build to a Dragon breath build around level 120-130 or so. Changing builds at a high level is expensive so you might want to save your free reset for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users