Port Malaya Mvp - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Port Malaya Mvp

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

Umm I spoke with our kRO contact and port malaya was put on their Sakray.. not their mains. Yes it is possible they lied to me, but it is specifically pROs update first, and we followed less than a week after.

Also these MVPs are intended to be mobbed under by players. They are designed for full parties not minimal parties. Please don't complain when content designed for large parties is hard when trying to do it with small groups. Weakening the monsters right after implementation is a bad idea, because I know you all will get more skilled and be able to handle it as is, weakening just cheapens your abilities and makes it dumb down the road.

#52 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

I was gonna say, IT'S TOO HARD TO SOLO? This must not be a ragnarok mvp. If you make it easier just because people can't kill it with a crappy 2 man party you're just putting spare nails in the coffin lmao.

#53 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

I don't think they should be made easier. It's wonderful to have MVPs that finally take some co-ordination to defeat, though I feel that at the moment, Buwaya is 'anti-fun' in it's overall design.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users