May 29th Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 29th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
244 replies to this topic

#76 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

HOT DOG! Kasa and Salamander TI FTW! I think that's going to be a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to it! Also, hurray for Skel Prisoner and Rybios! ME builds priests and ABs are going to be able to have fun for once, lol.

Obligatory Jokes aside; prepare your gauze rolls and first aid kits, we're gonna be bleeding in here... a lot...

Edited by Senkasa, 29 May 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#77 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Obligatory Jokes aside; prepare your gauze rolls and first aid kits, we're gonna be bleeding in here... a lot...

Except for me. I never bleed since I have 100 AGI. Sometimes it's fun being a Hybrid build. ;3

#78 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

Except for me. I never bleed since I have 100 AGI. Sometimes it's fun being a Hybrid build. ;3

My Stringer wont bleed but I feel sorry for my warlock... xD

#79 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

Cure Free o.o

#80 Majinakakillakam

Majinakakillakam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationClarksville tn
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

um vip? 7 bucks tell you what fix the crappy pvp and im sure id come back and lets not start on economy its crap most of the games armor and head gears are useless 90 percent of the cards useless autopot still around hmm like i said woe was this games highlight but look at it its so onesided its like whats the point why have 3 servers just 2 is needed valk n ymir ygg is damn near dead dont mean to rag on a game i use to love but its not the same like i said theres only 2 item sets start up n end game that inbetween stuff is not even needed most game items arent even needed

#81 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Oh lord, multiple Pope Hats and I spent so much recently.. x: I'm getting many of the lil things, all account bound for now though t_t

#82 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Arrivals:
New TI

-90-110
-Skel Prisoner / Rybio

Thank You Oda :D

Can you guys please do a 50x box of Enriched Ores?

#83 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

i didnt see any timer problems with malaya quests, it must have thrown your timezones or daylight savings out of whack.

Please bring in the Summoner!
better emb only..

#84 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

um vip? 7 bucks tell you what fix the crappy pvp and im sure id come back and lets not start on economy its crap most of the games armor and head gears are useless 90 percent of the cards useless autopot still around hmm like i said woe was this games highlight but look at it its so onesided its like whats the point why have 3 servers just 2 is needed valk n ymir ygg is damn near dead dont mean to rag on a game i use to love but its not the same like i said theres only 2 item sets start up n end game that inbetween stuff is not even needed most game items arent even needed. Summary: I'm leaving, kbyethanx

Fix'd for you.

Also WoE WAS a highlight? As far as I know on all servers there's still an active WoE Community if you actually pay attention.

PvP is as fun and challenging as you and others make it. I tend to have fun PvPing with a non-trans second class and I got a few others into it, it's quite fun when you aren't third. Try something new.

Nobody's forcing you to stay... Exit's over there.. Ya know.

90% Of Gears are useless? Uh-Huh... If you even bother to look at effects with gears as well.

Bug Fixing is priority but clearly you're too impatient to understand that.

Economy, it changes over time get used to it.

Ygg is still fairly alive, contrary to your belief. Plus ygg is the ONLY SERVER where god items don't infest it, it's quite nice at times when people have nothing to boast about.

Also; The game's not the same as you remember it? Well of course! Games change. Something even as simplistic as WoW or Maple changed over time.

Change is everywhere, get over it!

If you can't understand ANY of these points, then you are just plain selfish and brain-dead

Edited by Senkasa, 29 May 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#85 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

i didnt see any timer problems with malaya quests, it must have thrown your timezones or daylight savings out of whack.

Please bring in the Summoner!
better emb only..

I experienced a problem with a malaya instance quest timer. It added an hour AFTER the timer expired, for the party leader only.

#86 kuroneko0509

kuroneko0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationKL, MYS

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

um vip? 7 bucks tell you what fix the crappy pvp and im sure id come back and lets not start on economy its crap most of the games armor and head gears are useless 90 percent of the cards useless autopot still around hmm like i said woe was this games highlight but look at it its so onesided its like whats the point why have 3 servers just 2 is needed valk n ymir ygg is damn near dead dont mean to rag on a game i use to love but its not the same like i said theres only 2 item sets start up n end game that inbetween stuff is not even needed most game items arent even needed

whoa... could u please use comma or period to separate ur sentences

#87 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Fix the problem of boku too. I sent in ticket and received help but it doesn't help at all. :|

#88 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Fix the problem of boku too. I sent in ticket and received help but it doesn't help at all. :|

How long ago did you send in the ticket? Try PMing Corvus with your ticket number, he may help with your situation.

May being strongly emphasized, I never used Boku Personally. Just paypal...

Edited by Senkasa, 29 May 2012 - 08:49 PM.

#89 noeliesky

noeliesky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, MB Canada

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

Could someone further explain to me about that pope hat thingy? coz as far as i can remember, i have spent more than 4k KP from last week.

#90 individual

individual

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

Spoiler

#91 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

Could someone further explain to me about that pope hat thingy? coz as far as i can remember, i have spent more than 4k KP from last week.

Heim said we can get more than 1 pope hat. Basically every 4k is a pope hat

#92 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

If you spent 4k Kafra Points starting on May 25th after the emergency maintenance, you qualify to get the chibi pope hat. Anything before the 25th does not count I believe.

#93 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

-The Chibi Pope Hat will be given out to those who spend 4000 kafra points between now and June 1st. This headgear is not planned to be exclusive to this event.
Posted Image

+7 MDEF, Increases healing effectiveness by 5%.
If upgraded to +7 or higher, increases healing effectiveness by additional 1% for every refinement over 7.
If upgraded to +9 or higher, increases MATK by 7%.
If upgraded to +12 or higher, increases MATK by an additional 5%.
If worn with Blush or Blush[1], increases healing effectiveness by an additional 10%.
Account bound
Class: Headgear
Def: 0
Weight: 30
Required Level: 1
Jobs: All
Slot: 1

That pretty much details all of it, and no we don't have slotted blush yet

#94 Ziphos

Ziphos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Hey Heim, can we get a random +20 food stat box of 10 for 100 kp in the shop?

#95 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hey Heim, can we get a random +20 food stat box of 10 for 100 kp in the shop?

100 KP is unreasonable for something as much as +20... and +20 food boxes come and go in lucky boxes so they're meant to be on a level of 'chance' not completely paying to win here~

#96 noeliesky

noeliesky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, MB Canada

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

Oh so from May 24th till today (before maintenance)? got it. thanks

#97 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

Oh so from May 24th till today (before maintenance)? got it. thanks

From the afternoon of the 25th until June 1st you can qualify for a chibi pope hat. if any transactions were before the start date (25th) or after the end date (1st) You will not qualify for a chibi pope hat, the headgear is not exclusive to this event so I'm assuming this will be packed into a future lucky box possibly. Must be in increments of 4,000 kafra points each SPENT. You can't just buy WPE and leave it sitting on your account, it must be converted to KP and spent by those dates to qualify.

Edited by Senkasa, 29 May 2012 - 09:14 PM.

#98 Ziphos

Ziphos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

100 KP is unreasonable for something as much as +20... and +20 food boxes come and go in lucky boxes so they're meant to be on a level of 'chance' not completely paying to win here~

ok well looking at ragial

average price of 1 +20 stat food is ~200k
average conversion rate of 100 kp is 4m zeny

so maybe 50kp per box of 10?

#99 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

ok well looking at ragial

average price of 1 +20 stat food is ~200k
average conversion rate of 100 kp is 4m zeny

so maybe 50kp per box of 10?

I don't want to be rude but don't bother trying. The +20 food boxes will stay in lucky packs from what I know, I think this is intentional as well since +20 foods require some pretty rare ingredients to make. You put +20 foods on the cash shop then what market do hard-working genetics cooking have to go to?

Edited by Senkasa, 29 May 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#100 Ziphos

Ziphos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

I don't want to be rude but don't bother trying. The +20 food boxes will stay in lucky packs from what I know, I think this is intentional as well since +20 foods require some pretty rare ingredients to make. You put +20 foods on the cash shop then what market do hard-working genetics cooking have to go to?

then I hate to be rude-er and say that I'm willing to buy KP to get food boxes. Just today my guild had a shortage of the foodstuffs because the market did not provide, and the few genetics who did make food made LUK food and poached what little desirable food they had. Before you say that it's supply and demand--even if we bought all the overpriced food we still would have needed more.

The point here is that I'm sure there are people who would be willing to buy KP for food boxes. And WarpPortal wants us to buy KP. Seems like a win-win, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users