Kill Stealing on Ygg - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kill Stealing on Ygg

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 bakumansuki

bakumansuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

This often happen to newbie player especially on lower lvl TI.. There is once in our party had the only ranger and he is rude killing all the mobs he saw even different party was tanking it. Some ppl scold him but he is too arrogant says he dont care as long as there are mobs he will AS and our leader couldn't do anything cause he is the only AOE in pur party.

#27 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:46 AM

I hate soloers and arrow shower.

One steals all the nice packs on lvl and ruins any chance of creating waved mobs effectivly and the other just shoots anything they see.

#28 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

Best idea here is to allow pvp in ti's!! now that is a ti id love to go to :) party wiping ppl for fun.

#29 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

KSing in TI is really inevitable.
party meet party - they automatically put on untold competition to move faster of each other, ksing each other along the path. even though all of them know they could just move to other path.
But its for the sake of party's pride!! - when the race begin, there is no stop. one who stop they are bunch of losers.

stop being a liar and admit you do and feel the same every time this happen.

1. I haven't done a TI in ages with a big party.
2. When I used to do TIs, I don't do it with randoms, only competent people whom I am familiar with, that obviously don't have such a mindset like yours.
3. No, I don't, if KS ever happens I don't ever see it as some competition or some -_-, I tell the party to move on and go the other way. Not sure what kind of crap TI partys you've been in, but I sure feel sorry that you see it in such way as this.

#30 Avarwen

Avarwen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

KS can be hard to avoid as a mage or archer I always try to avoid an area with a large amount of players unless it's bots . If someone is doing it to be an ass report them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users