~*~ Ms ROSE 2012 Official Rules and Standards ~*~ - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 9 votes

~*~ Ms ROSE 2012 Official Rules and Standards ~*~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
632 replies to this topic

#76 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:01 AM

This is exactly why you will all lose.
Posted Image
#SVENATION

Edited by Svenatenine, 05 July 2012 - 06:02 AM.

#77 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

First we are to send a picture that represents us and our area for the post with our bio (sent mine to Shaz but not posted yet)
Then 4 pics of us - representing one planet for each pic (Junon, Luna, Eldeon and Orlo)
Then a picture of us in our area - can be a fancy picture in our area or reprentative picture in our area
Then talent (which I have no idea what to do for that one, most of you are so much more talented than I am in drawing, design, writing, etc)

Is the above right? It seems a lot have not even sent the first picture or that the picture doesn't represent themselves with their area. Maybe the area is not required but I thought it was for the first one too.

#78 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

First we are to send a picture that represents us and our area for the post with our bio

oops mine doesnt ><

#79 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

:ic: Ladies, it would be nice to have a picture of your character that wears a costume that depicts the place you represent.. just to inject a dynamic look in the competition.. and it will really let your creativity shine through.

Good Luck to all the Contestant this year and Happy Gaming to all! :no1:

We already did that (for those whom did sent in we got the request in our PMS) :) and then, he posted them on the 1st page, look on the ones competing and thanks :D

#80 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

:ic: Ladies, it would be nice to have a picture of your character that wears a costume that depicts the place you represent.. just to inject a dynamic look in the competition.. and it will really let your creativity shine through.

Good Luck to all the Contestant this year and Happy Gaming to all! :no1:

Agree! I also approve of this picture... Posted Image

First we are to send a picture that represents us and our area for the post with our bio (sent mine to Shaz but not posted yet)
Then 4 pics of us - representing one planet for each pic (Junon, Luna, Eldeon and Orlo)
Then a picture of us in our area - can be a fancy picture in our area or reprentative picture in our area
Then talent (which I have no idea what to do for that one, most of you are so much more talented than I am in drawing, design, writing, etc)

Is the above right? It seems a lot have not even sent the first picture or that the picture doesn't represent themselves with their area. Maybe the area is not required but I thought it was for the first one too.

For the 2nd challenge, that's the picture you want to show off the land/zone/area your representing in fancy clothes.

For the 3rd challenge, you can show off your talents by either drawing something, posting a video on youtube of you singing or playing an instrument, showing off your editing skills with a youtube video, writing a short essay, I dunno pretty much anything that is PG friendly.

Remember! I need those entries in by the end of Friday! :p_sleep:

#81 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

You didn't add all our pictures to the post yet with our bios.

Do you need all the pictures by Friday or just the 4 of us representing the planets? If we don't make it through the first round you won't need our pictures for the fancy in our area right?

#82 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

You didn't add all our pictures to the post yet with our bios.

Do you need all the pictures by Friday or just the 4 of us representing the planets? If we don't make it through the first round you won't need our pictures for the fancy in our area right?

Sorry, fixed!

Just the 1st challenge needs to be done and PM'ed to me by Friday! If you need an extension, let me know. :p_sleep:

#83 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

We already did that (for those whom did sent in we got the request in our PMS) :) and then, he posted them on the 1st page, look on the ones competing and thanks :D

:{ Doh, I stopped reading that thread cause its was all jibberish and I have a short attention span--I just had to go through and figure out what the hell you were talking about . Fail Shazamo for not sending a new pm for something important. -12

#84 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

I figured most people who check up on thread. It's on the 2nd post too. :p_swt:

#85 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

S'all good, I would have figured it out eventually, I suppose. I likely missed that piece, because I was flipping through the bios..and as you expand them..well ends up being a lot of text. :P

Pming a picture.

#86 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

Shouldn't someone that represents the spot of Ms. Rose 2012 should be able to and take the responsibility on to keep checking this thread and keep themselves updated as much as they possibly can? It really isn't all that hard to click on the thread and read.....at least not for me :).

Edited by CrazyLegs, 05 July 2012 - 10:16 PM.

#87 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

Shouldn't someone that represents the spot of Ms. Rose 2012 should be able to and take the responsibility on to keep checking this thread and keep themselves updated as much as they possibly can? It really isn't all that hard to click on the thread and read.....at least not for me :).

schhhh you're helping them out!

#88 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Locationthe unreachable land
  • Server:thecrashingone

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:52 AM

I SHALL WIN! *speaks with slothulous pace*

Edited by cherie, 06 July 2012 - 12:53 AM.

#89 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:24 AM

I would think that if you are interested in winning you would send the pictures to Shazamo in the time frame he is asking for. If not, then your post should go in without pictures. No big deal, everyone has bios already posted. Otherwise this contest could go on all year. He has asked that the 4 pictures (you with a representation of the 4 planets) be sent to him by today. We have had enough time to do that.

#90 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:10 AM

I would think that if you are interested in winning you would send the pictures to Shazamo in the time frame he is asking for. If not, then your post should go in without pictures. No big deal, everyone has bios already posted. Otherwise this contest could go on all year. He has asked that the 4 pictures (you with a representation of the 4 planets) be sent to him by today. We have had enough time to do that.

I find that as something we're supposed to do but some people are busy during the week job etc so letting it in during the day is okay c: IMO ...

#91 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

Not sure what you mean "letting it in during the day". I work full time and was able to get mine submitted. All I am saying is that it should not be allowed to extend for a long time, since submitting the pictures is a part of the contest and has been stated for at least a week. And the contestants have been told what to do and the deadlines. I completely understand being over worked and a lot going on and being away for vacations, etc. But I can see some people "saying OMG I didn't know it was due Friday, can you give me another week, etc". At some point Shazamo will have to stick to a deadline out of fairness to everyone else that worked hard to meet the deadline, which I am sure will disappoint some people.

#92 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

@bender - who are you reffering to anyway? I didn't see any1 asking for more time. And I meant I get if people send it in like late during Friday (today) but not the next day, thats disqualification.

#93 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:14 AM

I'm thinking(although, I'm with Dani dunno who we're talking about) that if someone needs more time it would be up to Shazamo how long of an extension is--a case by case thing..as it is his contest with his rules. Remember, this is only a game within a game.. Reeeelllaaax ^^.

#94 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Yea, It's for fun. I find it REALLY BORING when people are to competitive about these pixels and it's just relaxing knowing you could let it in time yourself (: I mean it's not like it was in middle school that you needed to wait for grades if someone didn't fix in their project in time so the teacher decided not to look at it before everyone is done? :] It's after all, up to the one hosting the competition.

#95 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

I am relaxed and have no issue. I was just making remarks to other posts. A lot of contestants did not seem to get their first picture in yet, so I am not sure how long it would take them to get the 4 in. I was mostly replying to Crazylegs. I have no issues with anyone or the time frame and I understand this is for fun, as I am having fun with it. But knowing some of the Rose community I can see the whole "no fair" part coming into it and causing drama. I was just stating my opinion that the rules are posted, the assignments given, and everyone has had time to get them in. All are busy with one thing or another.

I think I just state things in a matter of fact way. Sorry if I offended anyone, since no offense was intended. I think this is fun and that is why I entered. I love to see how creative everyone can get.

#96 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

At the moment, I still need 9 contestants entries. A few have asked for help and have asked to turn it over the weekend which is fine.. ish but I don't want to exclude anyone just because of RL duties.

Everything remains the same and the pictures I received are beyond amazing and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :p_hi:

#97 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Well, u got shaz post and, I think that "lady" would get disqualificated if "she" didn't post in time, so it's not worth bothering :p_smile:

#98 epicoon

epicoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Good luck Dani =) !

#99 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

At the moment, I still need 9 contestants entries. A few have asked for help and have asked to turn it over the weekend which is fine.. ish but I don't want to exclude anyone just because of RL duties.

Everything remains the same and the pictures I received are beyond amazing and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :p_hi:

I got Noot's pictures online! woho! Still excited, although I was pretty busy last week...

Good luck everyone!

#100 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

Alright then! I should have received most the entries so far. I know a few of you are still in the process of getting your Images to me. This weekend will be your last chance!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users