~*~ Ms ROSE 2012 Official Rules and Standards ~*~ - Page 5 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 9 votes

~*~ Ms ROSE 2012 Official Rules and Standards ~*~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
632 replies to this topic

#101 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Locationthe unreachable land
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:thecrashingone

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

v o t e f o r m e....and meghanlove and dani who is from poland

#102 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Cherie my beloved sloth<3333

#103 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

cherie why u no cause drama, i no vote for you! :P

lovely lil sloth, shame on you.

#104 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

NiaShadowdancer approves of this message. :no1:

#105 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

NiaShadowdancer approves of this message. :no1:

Dani approves too <3

#106 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

I would think that if you are interested in winning you would send the pictures to Shazamo in the time frame he is asking for. If not, then your post should go in without pictures. No big deal, everyone has bios already posted. Otherwise this contest could go on all year. He has asked that the 4 pictures (you with a representation of the 4 planets) be sent to him by today. We have had enough time to do that.

There is a thing called outside life. While I do agree that there are guidelines and rules, in the end if my family is going on vacation and someone hasn't gotten around to getting it done for whatever the reason, I don't think a couple of extra days hurts anyone. I for instance can't make it to certain planets without the help of ShazamO and JUST got back from vacation so I will be trying my best to get to these planets on this character tomorrow with Shaz so I can take my shots. When I did have time and I was on, ShazamO was not at those times.

Not sure what you mean "letting it in during the day". I work full time and was able to get mine submitted. All I am saying is that it should not be allowed to extend for a long time, since submitting the pictures is a part of the contest and has been stated for at least a week. And the contestants have been told what to do and the deadlines. I completely understand being over worked and a lot going on and being away for vacations, etc. But I can see some people "saying OMG I didn't know it was due Friday, can you give me another week, etc". At some point Shazamo will have to stick to a deadline out of fairness to everyone else that worked hard to meet the deadline, which I am sure will disappoint some people.

It seems like you are almost "coming at me" in a way. As well as it seems that you know I went on vacation and had to ask ShazamO for a few extra days because I was going on vacation. I mean, at least I gave the common courtesy to talk and ASK if that was ok, which he said was completely fine....rather than just being a jerk and not even asking and going on vacation and being rude or something about it.

I am relaxed and have no issue. I was just making remarks to other posts. A lot of contestants did not seem to get their first picture in yet, so I am not sure how long it would take them to get the 4 in. I was mostly replying to Crazylegs. I have no issues with anyone or the time frame and I understand this is for fun, as I am having fun with it. But knowing some of the Rose community I can see the whole "no fair" part coming into it and causing drama. I was just stating my opinion that the rules are posted, the assignments given, and everyone has had time to get them in. All are busy with one thing or another.

I think I just state things in a matter of fact way. Sorry if I offended anyone, since no offense was intended. I think this is fun and that is why I entered. I love to see how creative everyone can get.

I've been pretty on point with my entries and things for this competition as I believe I was also the first person to enter this competition(not that it actually matters if I was). However, I needed a couple days for a family vacation.....sorry? I know you said you aren't trying to offend anyone, but it seems like you were "in the know" that I told Shaz I was going on vacation (hmmm) and it was a direct attack on me cause I asked for a few extra days. :/

#107 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

Shouldn't someone that represents the spot of Ms. Rose 2012 should be able to and take the responsibility on to keep checking this thread and keep themselves updated as much as they possibly can? It really isn't all that hard to click on the thread and read.....at least not for me :).

Actually I was supporting the above post you made. I was saying that people should read the post. And that saying you didn't read it or were too busy should not be a legitimate excuse. I did not know you went on vacation and I am all for the extra time when needed. I have been a part of Rose a long time. And I have seen timelines changed a lot because ppl cry that they didn't know or were not ready. All I was suggesting was that we don't drag it on for weeks because people are not ready. I have no issues with you or anyone else. And I was really agreeing with this post, that if someone enters a contest they should keep up with the rules and all and figure out if things have changed, etc.

And if you need help with getting things I would be happy to help. I can't get you to Orlo but if I could I would. Like I said, I guess I state things to abruptly and I am sorry if you felt I was "after" you.

#108 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Actually I was supporting the above post you made. I was saying that people should read the post. And that saying you didn't read it or were too busy should not be a legitimate excuse. I did not know you went on vacation and I am all for the extra time when needed. I have been a part of Rose a long time. And I have seen timelines changed a lot because ppl cry that they didn't know or were not ready. All I was suggesting was that we don't drag it on for weeks because people are not ready. I have no issues with you or anyone else. And I was really agreeing with this post, that if someone enters a contest they should keep up with the rules and all and figure out if things have changed, etc.

And if you need help with getting things I would be happy to help. I can't get you to Orlo but if I could I would. Like I said, I guess I state things to abruptly and I am sorry if you felt I was "after" you.

Oh :/ Well then all my apologies. I misinterpreted what you said I guess, so with that I am sorry completely. I can be quick to the punch and quite blunt myself when I shouldn't be at times. Lets hug and become friends? lol :)

Edited by CrazyLegs, 07 July 2012 - 06:01 PM.

#109 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

@cherie,meghan,dani

#110 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

YOU SEE THIS? Posted Image
I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS!
SQUIPY 4 PRESIDENT 2012!

#111 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

@cherie,meghan,dani

I'd invite you too, but you obviously support someone else. D;

#112 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

I'd invite you too, but you obviously support someone else. D;

I could only choose one... :)

#113 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

Sighs...i thought i had albebabe's vote in my pocket..but..i guess i was wrong...
He has made his choice..D; quitting life bai..

#114 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

@ for those whom took my "supportive signature" on the frontpage , change the bottom to Posted Image

Cause, I wrote DigitalKitten without thinking of it. Sorries D:.....~
Eto... I thought about my forum account instead of my ign.

#115 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

@ for those whom took my "supportive signature" on the frontpage , change the bottom to Posted Image

Cause, I wrote DigitalKitten without thinking of it. Sorries D:.....~
Eto... I thought about my forum account instead of my ign.

These are excuses... she was drunk...

#116 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

These are excuses... she was drunk...

Yea cause cats drink.. alot!

Party cat.

Vote for Sumomi if you're a party cat :'DD ... legit. And like sloths. Cause they polish you (...)

#117 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

Sighs...i thought i had albebabe's vote in my pocket..but..i guess i was wrong...
He has made his choice..D; quitting life bai..

same...nothing left to live for T_T
Waaahhhhhhhh

#118 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

Poor cheriebabe and meghamon :l

#119 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

My vote will go tooo....

#120 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:39 AM

My vote will go tooo....

.... (dot dot dot dot) = james

#121 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

Poor cheriebabe and meghamon :l

Don't give us that! You knew exactly what you were doing with this decision of yours!

#122 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:59 AM

Don't give us that! You knew exactly what you were doing with this decision of yours!

Is that a threat?

#123 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

Don't threaten Albe.

#124 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:12 AM

Is that a threat?

let him be meghan...he can do whatever he wants...D;
we still have eachother...u have my vote for being the best moldie queen and cuddling person..

#125 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

Is that a threat?

How do you get threat out of that :[ It was an accusation. If I was going to threaten you ;p you know I wouldn't beat around the bush. I
'd keel first, explain after.

aww @ Cherbear. You can have my vote for being the best sloth in town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users