Any old school Chaos players? - Page 2 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Any old school Chaos players?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#26 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

From Chaos, i was in Denou Convena.

Spelling =/

#27 Defstatic

Defstatic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationVancouver, WA
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

I played circa 2005ish I'm not exactly sure when I stopped but it was long before renewal. I played a GC/Heal Crusader named -def- I know I trans'd off of turning in prize medals earned from an event in hugel(rock paper scissors and other mini games) I wasn't really a WoE player but I played in such guilds as Elunion and Wild Se7en.

#28 Elaine

Elaine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

Lady Kitoushi iirc

yah, thats me lol

#29 Kaosuseki

Kaosuseki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

I joined Ragnarok Online and the Chaos server roughly a couple months after the open beta ended. My character was Kaos Knight. Probably what made the game for me was the interacting with other people on a personal level daily. I just don't get that with renewal and it's something I greatly enjoy with classic. Makes me miss my old friends though. I wonder if they still play on Ymir or something.

#30 Synapsse

Synapsse

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

i remember you, Jirad. anyway here's a bunch of guild names some people might remember that came across my head when I saw this..

Anyone remember any of these? all iro chaos: quicksilver, algiz, meridian, avant garde, divinity, revival, angelic, hearts, celestial, nightmares of eternity, empire, hokage, harbingers of lloth, gods of war, some smaller guilds: yurusen, deity, awakening, DOXA..maelstrom just after it was made was made...can't go without naming the main woe groups (sorry payon) Apotheosis, Wild Blades, Aoi no Kaze, Empire.. Denuo Convena, Visage, Aureus, Valour, HoL, Endless Legacy..that's enough for now lol i'm sure someone else can remember some other guilds and name them off

#31 Appledandy

Appledandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

Wow those guild names are a blast from the past. I used to play on Chaos back then, some of the other guilds I remember are Sarap.Mag.Beer, Windfall, Sanguine...the were smaller than the ones mentioned in the first post but they bring back memories of that server.I don't think I remember the thread starter personally, but the guilds mentioned here ...ahhh..memories. :p_love:

Edited by Appledandy, 13 July 2012 - 04:26 AM.

#32 maiss

maiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

i remember you, Jirad. anyway here's a bunch of guild names some people might remember that came across my head when I saw this..

Anyone remember any of these? all iro chaos: quicksilver, algiz, meridian, avant garde, divinity, revival, angelic, hearts, celestial, nightmares of eternity, empire, hokage, harbingers of lloth, gods of war, some smaller guilds: yurusen, deity, awakening, DOXA..maelstrom just after it was made was made...can't go without naming the main woe groups (sorry payon) Apotheosis, Wild Blades, Aoi no Kaze, Empire.. Denuo Convena, Visage, Aureus, Valour, HoL, Endless Legacy..that's enough for now lol i'm sure someone else can remember some other guilds and name them off

That brings me back, was in Quicksilver for a long time (god help me if I can remember our leaders name) and still talk to a few of the members from back then. Was also part of Visage when Milo was the leader. We pretty much lived in GH Prison, ME and hunter mobbing.

IGN was a hunter named Zai~

#33 h0mey

h0mey

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

i'm from NoE, nightmares of eternity
back in the days with Riffy, Sereneo, KC etc :)

edit: ohai Ryuuzaki (synapse) :P

oh yea, and Algiz was the first guild made on Chaos, i remember that, i think l0cke was the leader of it, not sure

Edited by h0mey, 13 July 2012 - 06:18 AM.

#34 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

.hack//LEGENDS was my guild. I loved them c;

#35 maiss

maiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

i'm from NoE, nightmares of eternity
back in the days with Riffy, Sereneo, KC etc :)

edit: ohai Ryuuzaki (synapse) :P

oh yea, and Algiz was the first guild made on Chaos, i remember that, i think l0cke was the leader of it, not sure

haha KC and Riffy, remember those guys from the beta days. I believe KC was in QS for awhile too, him and his damn Bunny Ears. And Riffy was the first BS commonly forging.

Edited by maiss, 13 July 2012 - 06:22 AM.

#36 h0mey

h0mey

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

haha KC and Riffy, remember those guys from the beta days. I believe KC was in QS for awhile too, him and his damn Bunny Ears. And Riffy was the first BS commonly forging.

yep mr bunny, i bet you remember Fongie too? ;p

#37 maiss

maiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

Yep, good ol Fongie.

#38 Sojo

Sojo

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

Danny the English chappo~ Been around for many many years, Quit in 2007, back in 2012! Chars: Evil Ariona, 99 LK of chaos, and also might be known as Saint Ariona, 99 agi battle priest. Guilds I remember being in at some point or another.. -origin.tk-, Kitsune League, Wild-Blades, Valour, Maelstrom, Trance/Entranced, Mysticism, Neverend... favourite of all of them was easily Neverend. Good people~ Rejoined Classic thanks to Bethy, 99 HP of Chaos. Now called Arthy on Classic, 84 Hunter. Send me a message if you see me. :D

#39 eerie

eerie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
  • Server:RIP: Valkyrie

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

Off & On every few years ~ Since good ol' turtle island patch/pocus nerf. My worst discovery? Finding out everyone was 99ing off of High Orcs. Insta quit ftw.

#40 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

Danny the English chappo~ Been around for many many years, Quit in 2007, back in 2012! Chars: Evil Ariona, 99 LK of chaos, and also might be known as Saint Ariona, 99 agi battle priest. Guilds I remember being in at some point or another.. -origin.tk-, Kitsune League, Wild-Blades, Valour, Maelstrom, Trance/Entranced, Mysticism, Neverend... favourite of all of them was easily Neverend. Good people~ Rejoined Classic thanks to Bethy, 99 HP of Chaos. Now called Arthy on Classic, 84 Hunter. Send me a message if you see me. :D

Hmm I think I used to know you back when I was in Kitsune League in 2004-2005. xD

http://i.imgur.com/kzpuS.jpg

Edited by Elinu, 13 July 2012 - 07:16 AM.

#41 Sojo

Sojo

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

Hmm I think I used to know you back when I was in Kitsune League in 2004-2005. xD

http://i.imgur.com/kzpuS.jpg

Yeah the name looks familiar, and I definitely knew Dario too. Good to see old players! Kitsune League was epic. Really miss those days.

#42 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

Yeah the name looks familiar, and I definitely knew Dario too. Good to see old players! Kitsune League was epic. Really miss those days.

xD Yeah me too. Remember Nick/Dimplex? I misses him.

Hmm then I remember a hunter named Arianna (sp)?

Edited by Elinu, 13 July 2012 - 07:24 AM.

#43 Sojo

Sojo

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

xD Yeah me too. Remember Nick/Dimplex? I misses him.

Hmm then I remember a hunter named Arianna (sp)?

I still know him. And Arisan/Kaye maybe?

#44 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

I still know him. And Arisan/Kaye maybe?

Yeah Arisan xD

Tell Nick to play Classic. *_*

Edited by Elinu, 13 July 2012 - 08:25 AM.

#45 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

*Raises Hand*

Yep! We played Chaos (did ALOT of CT back then) I played a wiz, hunter, and rogue on the very first day of their implementation. Me and my best bud at the time moved to Iris on the day it opened. I had a rogue named Negumi, then Chisami, and a monk named Soma. Soma ended up being an Archbishop on Valk however My buddie was the first 99 SN on Iris, ken'ichi'too.

Moved to Valk on the first week of it's opening and now to Classic. Yes, I love new starts!

#46 Lithel

Lithel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/07DeadlySins
  • LocationProfessional hobo

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Yeah, played Wiz in beta and went to Chaos. Then I was one of those on and off people from the game.

#47 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

.hack//LEGENDS was my guild. I loved them c;

Wasn't that Zilong's guild? I remember him and Tobeh (toby? I just remembering going TOBEEEHHHH) hanging out with us in morroc

#48 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

Wasn't that Zilong's guild? I remember him and Tobeh (toby? I just remembering going TOBEEEHHHH) hanging out with us in morroc

xD I remember him. I loved Zizi and I stalked Dei. They remade on Valkyrie once, but all quit again after time.

Edited by Elinu, 13 July 2012 - 03:02 PM.

#49 ikeren

ikeren

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Locationchicity
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

I played Chaos on/off since '04/05'ish. I'd rather no one remember me from way back then because I was a noob 11 year old.
...I hope people aren't counting "old Chaos" as just prior to the merge lol, that is kind of sad. :jellyfish:

#50 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

I played in Chaos from spring of '05, about a week after they put in the new Payon right up until they renewed renewal(was it already Ymir by then? I forget...) and took out all the fun for me. I played in Eternal Despair, Chaos Flame, and Absolute, mostly as a bard. I think I might have been dragged into one or two other guilds, but my memory is sketchy. My favorite of those was Chaos Flame though. I liked being in the smaller, underdog guilds, made things closer and more fun. Made, and unfortunately also lost some good friends while playing on Chaos, even met my future missus. I'm trying to play on Classic now, maybe making another bard, but lack of time/motivation is making for a slow going, although it has been rather fun being a total noob again.

Edited by ensignfluke, 13 July 2012 - 05:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users