No Server Maintenance for 7.17.12 but Pegasus will be Open on Friday! 7.20.12 - Page 14 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

No Server Maintenance for 7.17.12 but Pegasus will be Open on Friday! 7.20.12

• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#326 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

Cha is a buff modifier for all classes, but it's key role is for FS Clerics.

#327 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

I have exactly and 24hr to wait for pegasus :D.So that it means i would not be abled to play cus i need to sleep right now.So bad,Anyway idc about that cus it have other days on our calendar thanks GOD.

#328 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

INT is OP stat. It gives both dmg and strenghtens buffs with healing. Peoples who say INT replacing with CHA are total wrong, developers are just moving buff effects from INT to CHA, not replacing all INT effects to CHA. It's just unfair when Mage has both, damage, healing and buffing. Mage is like best class at everything, Clerics are weaker but still they get dmg from INT which is unfair because they can go just only for INT stat, they dont need to sacrifice stat points for other stats, which makes huge inbalance against all other classes. Clerics can just sell their INT gear to mages or battle clerics to buy CHA gear.

May I ask what version of Rose are you playing? Because it sounds a little different.

Besides, you don't really have a point. Dealers gain ap\crit\acc from CON so what? Should we make them gain ap from INT or STR? That wouldn't make any sense.

Every class has its ups and downs, and as stated in the class' description, Cleric\Mage have to focus on INT, just like Hawkers focus on DEX, Dealers on CON and Soldiers on STR.

Also, if you actually knew something about Mages\Clerics, you'd know most of them can't even get max INT, because they have to focus on other stats, such as STR\CON (Mages) or STR\DEX (Support Clerics). The only ones with max INT are the pure buffer Clerics, which, aside from granting good buffs, suck in any kind of War situations and rarely participate in any GA games because they die too easily.

Play some more time before acting like you know everything.

#329 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

I can't even download pegasus, is any other user with windows 7 having this issue? I've downloaded it on IE and google chrome, and all say the same thing about it being verified as a installer package, I don't have the option to run as admin, and i'm running the admin user, could someone aid me?

#330 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

why sell your int gear? this is just a "test" server, you guys dont know if this will stay. besides I dont think Charm should be better than Int.... if you guys implement it this way im pretty sure you will lose many people. leave int a main stat but make charm also good for buffs, not just going pure charm and no int at all.

#331 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

INT is OP stat. It gives both dmg and strenghtens buffs with healing. Peoples who say INT replacing with CHA are total wrong, developers are just moving buff effects from INT to CHA, not replacing all INT effects to CHA. It's just unfair when Mage has both, damage, healing and buffing. Mage is like best class at everything, Clerics are weaker but still they get dmg from INT which is unfair because they can go just only for INT stat, they dont need to sacrifice stat points for other stats, which makes huge inbalance against all other classes. Clerics can just sell their INT gear to mages or battle clerics to buy CHA gear.

Yea cloaking mages are the most OP thing ever. Not to mention their 17k def, 4k dodge, and 40m range they have with staff. Should totally nerf them.

#332 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

I can't even download pegasus, is any other user with windows 7 having this issue? I've downloaded it on IE and google chrome, and all say the same thing about it being verified as a installer package, I don't have the option to run as admin, and i'm running the admin user, could someone aid me?

Had trouble with Chrome, but Firefox downloaded it fine for me.

#333 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

OMG lol mages are too OP too OP in dying!

@seb check the installer if it downloaded completely it should be 936 MB if not then you should download again ~

Edited by Mystiqueforce, 22 July 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#334 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

It is, but regardless what I do ,my laptop ask permission for it to be a installers package..., I've downloaded it 4 times now

#335 Vegas

Vegas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

I'm ok if CHA stat gets buff variation and heal effect, but now the problem is INT is not affecting support cleric at all. If this is the case, people will just end up using heart breaker wand and go for full CHA build. My point is changing a little thing that screws up many thing is not a good move.

What I would like to see is INT stays as the main stat of a muse class but CHA act as a secondary stat for muse and a buff modifier for everyone.

INT not supporting at all? It increases magic dmg.

#336 Vegas

Vegas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

OMG lol mages are too OP too OP in dying!

@seb check the installer if it downloaded completely it should be 936 MB if not then you should download again ~

You just suck cuz your mage gear is lame. I made a muse character and when I was level 75 I could easily AoE solo scorpions in DoD while other players needs healer to survive AoEing a stack of mobs.

#337 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

You just suck cuz your mage gear is lame. I made a muse character and when I was level 75 I could easily AoE solo scorpions in DoD while other players needs healer to survive AoEing a stack of mobs.

Max level and PVP vary quite a bit from lv 70 pvm content. most pvm content was built before the level cap was raised and functions much differently

#338 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Unless this change was made on Pegasus, then you are stuck in 2009.

Edited by Phish, 22 July 2012 - 08:01 PM.

#339 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

Unless this change was made on Pegasus, then you are stuck in 2009.

You could argue this for every character..... They still die easier than any other class.

#340 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

wow someone nerf vegas's mage he can tank scorpions just WOW

#341 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Don't you love when people post and have no idea what they're talking about? It's awesome.

Also, I don't think global cooldowns are going to be that fun. It's probably to prevent skill stacking but even the self buffs have them. It's kind of dumb. I think certain sets of skills each having their own "global" cooldown would be better.

Edited by Kaizy, 22 July 2012 - 10:19 PM.

#342 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

Don't be a mainstream betch, use Opera. Like a Boss.

#343 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

Don't be a mainstream betch, use Opera. Like a Boss.

Pfft, no way man, Avant browser is WAY more off the beaten path lol.

#344 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:05 AM

.... ROFL

#345 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

Lol so 7 hours left that would be great.

#346 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

Bro, I was AOEing swarms of jellies by the time you discovered how to put skills on your f1 tab

And Simo, Chrome isn't mainstreasm D:

#347 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

Chrome and Firefox are both mainstream.

#348 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

Deeze nuts are mainstream

#349 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

oh common, show some love guys

#350 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Why does Pegasus only have to be online for only 6 hrs? Everyone has diff timeslots you know (and busy at work/school)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users