The Leonis Bracket is up! Please let me know if you don't see your team up there! Good luck to everyone!
We know you got the fire brewing in you Roserians! You guys want to show everyone how awesome you really are. Now you will have the chance too in our Player VS Player Tournament we plan to hold in August!
It’s been awhile since our last PvP Tournament but since we have a HUGE skill patch coming through soon, we wanted you guys and gals to duke it out with your familiar techniques.
The tournament will start on August 4, 2012 (For Draconis) and on August 11, 2012 (For Leonis). Have the chance to win your own personal Clan Shirts and Clan Banners! You’ll also have a chance to win some IM points too! The Tournament will last an average of 4-5 hours so be prepared.
The time of tournament on both days will be at 11 A.M. PST!
1. Team name
2. Team leader name
3. Name of characters(3 teammates in total) + backups (max of 3) (Remember to add which classes for your team members and back-ups)
5. Clan Image (Image must be 20x20)
Send your Registration to: Community@gravityus.com
- 1st place: Clan Banner + Clan Shirt + 800 IM Worth of Prizes
- 2nd place: 500 IM Worth of Prizes
- 3rd place: 300 IM Worth of Prizes
Rules for the players:
1. Each team will consist of 3 players (it’s encouraged to have back-ups)
2. Each team must consist of 1 Cleric
3. You may only be enrolled in 1 team. If it’s shown that you are enrolled in multiple teams, all teams that you are enrolled in will be disqualified immediately
4. If you have any missing team members, you will still be allowed to complete. (EX: only 2 or 1 member left in your team)
5. Each round will last 10 minutes.
6. If a Stalemate were to happen, the players who took out the other team first will be declared as the victors.
7. If it is clear that one team is not fighting or is hiding/fleeing to avoid an inevitable loss, the GMs will step in and declare the match over.
8. There will no limit to how many HP/MP items you can bring, IM items will not work though.
9. Each match will be the best 2 out of 3
10. Once teleported to the battleground, you will remain standing still until the GM says otherwise.
11. After each match, the winning team will have up to 3 minutes to go back to town and restock or change equipment.
12. Have Fun!
13. Resurrection will not be allowed!
Items that will be allowed during the Tournament..
- Blue Potions
- Red potions
More to come.. ?
As most of you know, with the Sea of Dawn update.. there will be a level cap increase. If you increase your level to anything higher then 220, you will FORFEIT your spot in the PvP Tournament.
In the end, the Referee has the final decision on who wins.
Remember! You don't have to be in a clan to participate! But when you do submit your team info, be sure to add your clan image or image you would like on the shirts/banners that you could win.
Final Date of Registration... The END of August 9, 2012 PST For Leonis! So get your teams in asap! ( Lvl 221 MAX only. )
1st place winner for Draconis ::
2nd place Winner for Draconis ::
3rd place Winners for Draconis ::
1st place winner for Leonis is...
2nd place winners for Leonis is...
3rd place winners for Leonis is...