How are shuras so strong? - Page 5 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

How are shuras so strong?

• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#101 ShinWolf

ShinWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationWhere Purple Drank is King
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:You know that one server

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

I am gonna go Howling Lion LOL

#102 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL. OMGGG. Im joked. AHAHAH.
First off, to this Haseo, you know your a baddie. All you do is run around with your Pay2Win Fallen, and you can barely kill. What classes do you kill? Obviously only the support classes. Your a baddie. Face it=). You talk all that smack, but you aint bout it. You all talk. I so agree With Jaye. You just bad mouth. TEEHEE~<3. And You always be raging on vent when you losing so quit acting all good. =].

Second off, LOL? I dunno which genes are good, but i seen videos of Wasp,Jaye,and this Creza chick. Y'all look like y'all are doing a good job playing your genes (:. Don't let aint no single one down talk y'all, we all know they be hating, and dunno hows its like to play a class like a gene. Oh and lol yeah, maybe Wasp is only good because of his Beezlebub and God items, but he still know how to play his class!

Third off, I swear to LAWDz that we done had this talk bout Suras being OP. When aren't they OP? All these suras be doing is Snap>CC>GoH/Gfist/Knuckle Arrow. Lol, and Suras have all sorts of skills thats OP. If a sura is with strings, they can -_-en spam Knuckle Arrow on yo ass and you is dead. Oh, and lets not forget bout tiger cannon. Weee, OP.

Fourth off, Not tryna call raiden off, but that guy is just as a baddie as any other there is. What does he do? Oh, Snap, CC, and then GoH.

Fifth off, Cycle of class? PLEASE. LOL. Wanderers/Maestros are weak against every 3rd class, and are strong against no other 3rd class. The only third class skill performers really use, is Sirens. But if you got luck then you get immunity to it. God knows, why the is Deep Sleep not working? Lawd, the only last less then 5 seconds. Swing dance/Windmill Rush is used at some point, but thats really it. I think the chorus skills, should require no -_-en other performer. Heck, if when i try to cast Saturday Night Fever during woe, i would only be lucky enough to cast it, when my baby maestro is on -_-en hide, while i used sirens. .___. Ill be waiting till my wanderer gets a -_-en buff. Deep Sleep needs an improvement, Sirens rate need to be better, and HELL, Make gloomy either a DEBUFF or a Buff. Not in between. That is really SOME bull. When i try to buff RKs in my guild,, it ends up debuffing, while when i try debuffing RKs from other guilds, it ends up buffing. SOME BULL SKILL THAT IS. Oh and fix wanderers skill. We should get a skill like harmonize too. Maestros get to solo target ppl with a debuff skill, while wanderers can't. Unfair =___=. Most performers use 2nd class skills. Wanderers normally just GK(For suras G-fist sometimes)/Slows Grace(To Slow ASPD when someone is breaking)/ Dazzler (Useless skill, used to stun ppl not 150)/ Swing Dance( Increase ASPD for breakers) . Maestros normally switch with Impressive Rift(For Breaking Emp)/Song of Lutie(For Dragon Breathe Damage), Magic Strings (For ppl to cast faster, and Spam OP skills)/Unbarring Octave(Freeze Nubs who main a GR armor.)/Windmill Rush (For more damage)/ Harmonize(TO debuff pros with OP gears). Those are all the skills performers use amongst the sexs. As you can see, maestros are more of use, and are better. The skills both use together would be, Classical Pluck (for Portals during woe)/ Sirens Voice(For Protection-_-), and Deep Sleep( To put low lvl nubs a sleep)

Fifth off, RKs are just as OP as suras. But thing is, ppl shouldn't be saying RKs should win against suras. RKs are really expensive to play, and requires zenny just to fight/kill sometimes. While Suras on the other side, don't even REALLY need Kvm to kill. Kvm is just a bonus skill, for more damage. Go nerf all the Kvm gears!

Sixth off, To be honest, I'm done talking <3 LOL.

^O^ I feel, Suras&RKs&RGs can use a nerf, and wanderers can get a buff. =))).
You should change the immunity to status too . i feel there shouldn't be ways to get immunity to certain status, by status points. I think cards were made for a reason. 100vit for immunity to stunning totally -_-ty?100int for immunity to DSL and Silence? 80Agi for immunity to sleep (Guess this is alright...), LUK for immunity to STONE CURSE AND SIRENS VOICE? WTF! <---Read these and consider changing some thing before i qq!

[mod] Zrorieu edit: Removed some swear words and the like in order to preserve readers' sanity. [/mod]

Edited by zr0rieu, 26 July 2012 - 03:45 PM.

#103 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

lol... that's another way to put it xD

PS: Wait... now using "release" (inst cast) as soon as I get off portal is called portal cast hack? didn't know that xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ99cLVXrg

LOL now hold up. You really got the nerves to play with Jaye? -_- please. Don't make me call you out on how you were QQ-ing to Azyrk, on vent and rage quitted after the "3 guild alliance" was killing y'all. Lawdz, baddies shouldn't talk <3 =)

#104 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

Creza chick.

^

#105 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

^

Lol what? is it a he? or a she? LOLOL

#106 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

whoa that post was like a rosetta stone or ragnarok drama

#107 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

LOL now hold up. You really got the nerves to play with Jaye? -_- please. Don't make me call you out on how you were QQ-ing to Azyrk, on vent and rage quitted after the "3 guild alliance" was killing y'all. Lawdz, baddies shouldn't talk <3 =)

I think you should start by not talking... or in this case writing?? I guess that's why people write that about you on valk tirades xD

And Creza is a chick... I think... saw her pics somewhere... unlike...?

@ yaguhlol
serious question, how old are you?

His comment on vent about 6 months ago (I think that's around the last time I was really active) was "yay turned 14 today ^^^^"

Edited by Wizard, 26 July 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#108 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

I think you should start by not talking... or in this case writing?? I guess that's why people write that about you on valk tirades xD

And Creza is a chick... I think... saw her pics somewhere... unlike...?

Lol? Valk Tirades? -_- please. My haters don't ever die, they just seem to multiply. If ppl talk bout me, guess its because I'm famous. and Yeah niqqa. Im 14, and yet I'm still 20times better then you will ever be?Teehee~
<3 Its ok doez. I could care less, if ppl write about me. I guess it means I'm really loved <3 :). We all would like this, but can't get this. so haha <33

Oh and my Bad Creza. Didn't know if you were a he or she. xD Your still pro doez =)))<3 No hard feelings?:DDD?

#109 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

Ugh... I step away from this topic from a few days, and all this drama starts.... huh?

People... calm down.

Edited by asayuu, 26 July 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#110 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

#111 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Lol. oh I'm sorry. :)

#112 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

The stupidity in this thread amazes me. Should just be locked before too many people lose braincells.

Suras aren't THAT OP. They're strong, but so is any class if you play it right.

#113 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

The stupidity in this thread amazes me. Should just be locked before too many people lose braincells.

Suras aren't THAT OP. They're strong, but so is any class if you play it right.

Play a wanderer or shadow chaser, or arch bishop, or mechanic, or genetic ietc in woe and take some videos of you killing even 1/10th the # of people a sura does and I will concede you are right. Sura have the ability to rapidly mow down people in succession, pot, and continue. While other classes require strategy (like chaser) to kill anyone with a much slower turn-around for eliminating enemies, huge supplies and ally support (gene), or one attempt and then no ability to do any real killing for 5 mins (mechanic). Sura is on a completely different tier and you sound like an elite arse when you claim you are so skilled you can turn any class into the unskilled killing machine a sura is.

Edited by Jaye, 26 July 2012 - 02:33 PM.

#114 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Play a wanderer or shadow chaser, or arch bishop, or mechanic, or genetic ietc in woe and take some videos of you killing even 1/10th the # of people a sura does and I will concede you are right. Sura have the ability to rapidly mow down people in succession, pot, and continue. While other classes require strategy (like chaser) to kill anyone with a much slower turn-around for eliminating enemies, huge supplies and ally support (gene), or one attempt and then no ability to do any real killing for 5 mins (mechanic). Sura is on a completely different tier and you sound like an elite arse when you claim you are so skilled you can turn any class into the unskilled killing machine a sura is.

Lol go head girl <3.

#115 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image

#116 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

lol

#117 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Dunno... have you ever thought that the classes u mentioned are actually "support" classes??

In an organized/competitve fight, each class have a specific role... and I'm pretty sure that SC, Wanderer, AB and even Mechs are not a killing class... then again... that's on Ymir and maybe Valk... perhaps Ygg have a different concept that I'm yet to see... :ani_swt3:

Edited by Wizard, 26 July 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#118 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Can you define support class and demonstrate how the support abilities of the given classes justify the direct reduction in killpower in relation to the support abilities of Sura: Snap, Cursed Circle, Gentle Touch Cure, Gentle Touch Revitalize, Lion's Howl.

IMO Sura is a better "support" class than mechanic or wanderer.

Edited by Jaye, 26 July 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#119 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

As ashamed as I wanna say it, Battle Bishops, Shadow Spell Chasers, Severe Rainstorm Wanderers can be found in Ygg WoE btw. ~_~

#120 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Can you define support class and demonstrate how the support abilities of the given classes justify the direct reduction in killpower in relation to the support abilities of Sura: Snap, Cursed Circle, Gentle Touch Cure, Gentle Touch Revitalize, Lion's Howl.

Are you for real or just trolling? O.o

#121 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Are you for real or just trolling? O.o

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling yourself.

Cursed circle--

Hell, warlock's white imprison--

is more powerful at winning a battle than any "support" ability a wanderer or mechanic can do.

Edited by Jaye, 26 July 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#122 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling yourself.

Define...

Btw, I did mention "Competitve and Organized" fight...

#123 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

Please give me an example of a competitive fight where ice launcher or swing dance is a more powerful support ability than cursed circle. Go go.

#124 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

[every other word is a swear]

Got Swear?

Enhance clam.

Edited by Inubashiri, 26 July 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#125 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

As ashamed as I wanna say it, Battle Bishops, Shadow Spell Chasers, Severe Rainstorm Wanderers can be found in Ygg WoE btw. ~_~

I remember this one wanderer was SRing me for like 100 damage per hit I face-desked. Oh, there is this one pagan's bishop that was adoramusing me for like 3k damage like it was going to help his team more than lexing the damage the rangers or others were doing...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users