Rumor: New Level cap and Gear. - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Rumor: New Level cap and Gear.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

Gravity posted the link in the patch notes. So it has to be more than a rumour but less than the press release u can be sure.

What do you mean by "less than the press release"?

#27 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

I mean there is no chance of 220 equips and weapons plus level cap increase plus this new quest thing all on august 7th

#28 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

err kings there is chance it takes like 4-10 hours we just need to wait.

#29 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:53 AM

I mean there is no chance of 220 equips and weapons plus level cap increase plus this new quest thing all on august 7th

Well, given their track record lately, I agree. Unless, of course, Gravity Corporation is breathing down their neck.

#30 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

anyways we need more level new gears it will be nice i cant wait to see the new gears.

#31 HelpingHand

HelpingHand

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

In my opinion This is not the right time to release new gears and stuff for the reason that many are new players in rose right now. Many have started to buy gears worth billions of zulies and they will just be able to use it for 1 week? seriously? They should just increase level cap, new monsters and new maps.

Please be considerate for new players including me. :3

Edited by HelpingHand, 02 August 2012 - 07:38 AM.

#32 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

they did same thing with king set

#33 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

In my opinion This is not the right time to release new gears and stuff for the reason that many are new players in rose right now. Many have started to buy gears worth billions of zulies and they will just be able to use it for 1 week? seriously? They should just increase level cap, new monsters and new maps.

Please be considerate for new players including me. :3

..... LOL (sorry this kind of thing always make me laugth)

in ROSE... it s not about buying gears for billions that is fun... it s farming for it... right now let s admit it, the pve content in orlo is super lame, maps are ridiculous, bosses drop crap most of the time, normal mobs drop less than the ones on luna, and there is absolutly team play requiered.
Hopefully, this will change, and trust me it would be a new start for ROSE, i do hope they won't mess up on this one, and understand that pve players want challenging maps where team play is requiered (for the oldschool players.... wasn't Prison the best map ever when it was first released? it was freakin hard but still possible to master... it was just perfect).

And as for ur gears... well at least u ll be equipped to farm the next lvl or equipment... all isn't that bad.

(ROSE isn't about using mom credit card to buy the best gears and feel strong while u never freakin farmed for it)

#34 HelpingHand

HelpingHand

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

..... LOL (sorry this kind of thing always make me laugth)

in ROSE... it s not about buying gears for billions that is fun... it s farming for it... right now let s admit it, the pve content in orlo is super lame, maps are ridiculous, bosses drop crap most of the time, normal mobs drop less than the ones on luna, and there is absolutly team play requiered.
Hopefully, this will change, and trust me it would be a new start for ROSE, i do hope they won't mess up on this one, and understand that pve players want challenging maps where team play is requiered (for the oldschool players.... wasn't Prison the best map ever when it was first released? it was freakin hard but still possible to master... it was just perfect).

And as for ur gears... well at least u ll be equipped to farm the next lvl or equipment... all isn't that bad.

(ROSE isn't about using mom credit card to buy the best gears and feel strong while u never freakin farmed for it)

dude i farmed and spend all my money for gears. seriously, for you its ok. cause you are old in this game. but for us newbies. Its not fun and definitely not good. atleast give us until december.

Edited by HelpingHand, 02 August 2012 - 10:53 AM.

#35 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Why are you so sure?

#36 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

dude i farmed and spend all my money for gears. seriously, for you its ok. cause you are old in this game. but for us newbies. Its not fun and definitely not good. atleast give us until december.

I can understand where your coming from but there will still be new players in december who will request the same thing. Its unfortunate but these updates have already been delayed more than long enough

#37 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:03 AM

I once pmed zeppelin about new gear, few months ago there was this same rumor to about new gear etc. zeppelin told me this wasn't true. If there comes new gear they wil put an official announcement on Rose facebook, Twitter, Roseonline site, Rose online forums. And i dont see any official announcement? so rumor?

#38 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

Nah there was details posted in a link for patch notes 429 I think. There's definitely new gears but what type and level isn't being said

#39 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:24 AM

Nah there was details posted in a link for patch notes 429 I think. There's definitely new gears but what type and level isn't being said

I feel like there will be no new gears
and gravity will trolll us >_>

#40 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

This community really pisses me off, pardon my language. You all complain about not getting enough content all the time, but when a steady flow of it starts coming in, all you do is complain about the glitches they bring(glitches should always be expected, no one is perfect). Seriously, can you guys make up your damn minds? I'm starting to think you're all like teenage girls always PMS'ing, you just need something to complain about.

#41 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

I once pmed zeppelin about new gear, few months ago there was this same rumor to about new gear etc. zeppelin told me this wasn't true. If there comes new gear they wil put an official announcement on Rose facebook, Twitter, Roseonline site, Rose online forums. And i dont see any official announcement? so rumor?

How about a press release? They linked it in the last patch notes--And Level cap has been confirmed in tournament thread by Shazamo.

Level cap goes up on the 7th.

#42 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

its PVE i guess!

#43 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

As most of you know, with the Sea of Dawn update.. there will be a level cap increase. If you increase your level to anything higher then 220, you will FORFEIT your spot in the PvP Tournament.

Final Date of Registration... The END of August 9, 2012 PST For Leonis! So get your teams in asap! ( Lvl 220 only. )

So as Shazamo stated there is going to be a level cap increase lvl 220+ so are the gears because for leonis players pvp tournament (11th august) you cant use any new level capped increased gear only lvl 220 gear !

#44 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

So as Shazamo stated there is going to be a level cap increase lvl 220+ so are the gears because for leonis players pvp tournament (11th august) you cant use any new level capped increased gear only lvl 220 gear !

Provided that the new gear is actually for PvP.

Because it seems that you can only get the armor if you 'experience' the Sea of Dawn. And since the Dungeons is the only mode rewarding armor and jewelry at the moment...

Although I have yet to actually experience the majesty of the Exalted equipment. Right now it only seems to be a Dungeon reward with meager stats, a level 220 requirement, a red name, and nothing more. Not even a PvM bonus.

#45 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

im so excited to get screwed!

#46 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

So if you're higher than 220, you forfeit your spot, right? What about those 220's that are in the tournament that are at 100%? They automatically go to 221 when they login after said patch that raises the level cap. That, my friend, is a gg.

#47 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

So if you're higher than 220, you forfeit your spot, right? What about those 220's that are in the tournament that are at 100%? They automatically go to 221 when they login after said patch that raises the level cap. That, my friend, is a gg.

I do not think that is a problem because imo you need to kill 1 monster to level up.

#48 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:39 AM

I do not think that is a problem because imo you need to kill 1 monster to level up.

Oh, I believe you're right. I remember killing a moldie and becoming the first 216 on Draco. Lmao

#49 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Well according to the info in the link on the launch screen:

http://www.roseonlin...il.aspx?id=1251

The level cap is stated now as 230 and te new map will be a game arena and not just a standard PVM map, so why am I worried?

So the next question that comes to my mind is will there be an IP restriction?

One thing I am still waiting for is some good old fashioned new content that Naughty and I can play, like Orlo Chapter 1 update. Or should I just give up hope?

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 05 August 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#50 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

Well according to the info in the link on the launch screen:

http://www.roseonlin...il.aspx?id=1251

The level cap is stated now as 230 and te new map will be a game arena and not just a standard PVM map, so why am I worried?

So the next question that comes to my mind is will there be an IP restriction?

One thing I am still waiting for is some good old fashioned new content that Naughty and I can play, like Orlo Chapter 1 update. Or should I just give up hope?

All GA dungeons allow for dual clients on a single IP, Sea of Dawn is no exception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users