[Renewal+Classic] July 31st Maintenance - Page 5 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Renewal+Classic] July 31st Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#101 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

Full party 12/12 just got wiped. :D

#102 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

I hope they won't change 135+ mobs.Bio 3 turn ins are a real challenge, and honestly partying gets even more fun than ever.Its not like we can easly find parties for bio3 in normal map, especially at this time when most of players get online just to chat-TI-woe-afk-chill at s prontera.So yeah, please don't change it, ignore all that QQers who has leveled their asses to level 135 at 4.5X exp event.

#103 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

I hope they won't change 135+ mobs.Bio 3 turn ins are a real challenge, and honestly partying gets even more fun than ever.Its not like we can easly find parties for bio3 in normal map, especially at this time when most of players get online just to chat-TI-woe-afk-chill at s prontera.So yeah, please don't change it, ignore all that QQers who has leveled their asses to level 135 at 4.5X exp event.

Um, no, they SHOULD change it. Bio3 mobs aren't rewarding to be fighting when you're trying to level.

It's not going to be worth it when you're getting a measly 11m EXP for finishing the TI. You'll lose 50x that doing the TI itself. It's not efficient at all.

If you want to party at Bio3 then go do it. Let people who actually want to do the TI do it, though, because now it's not really possible or worth it.

And when was the 4.5x event? I'm mad I missed that one!

#104 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

Renewal:

[mod]Heimdallr : The 3rd TI has harder "bonus" mobs than it should. We will do a restart of that map area on Wednesday to put in the TI2 mobs rather than TI3 (current). Right now the 3rd TI will put a lot of hair on your chest if you can complete it, consider it challenge mode, normal mode will be put in tomorrow.[/mod]

:p_omg:

Posted Image

#105 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

I don't understand. Are the extra mobs going to be from the 115-130 TI or are they going to be the rest of the Bio2 monsters?

#106 Kimea

Kimea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

:p_omg:

Posted Image

What if you're female?

#107 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

What if you're female?

Posted Image

#108 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:35 AM

^ true story

#109 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:00 AM

too many ninetails

#110 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:30 AM

Posted Image

You dont. You auto follow Rangers and leech and be on MS 24/7 like a Super "novice". Get it? :o

#111 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:46 AM

You dont. You auto follow Rangers and leech and be on MS 24/7 like a Super "novice". Get it? :o

Next time you're going to reply... At least give it some thought. Lol.

#112 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

Was there any change for classic server? I only see renewal patch notes including a new scripted event which I would hope that could be scripted fr classic server too...

#113 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:26 AM

Was there any change for classic server? I only see renewal patch notes including a new scripted event which I would hope that could be scripted fr classic server too...

http://forums.warppo...r-classic-loki/

#114 bakumansuki

bakumansuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

^
I bet that sn wont do this if no one would really invite him in party xD

#115 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

so whats the deal with the sports thing? i just did part 1 in less than 3 mins (dialog takes the longest) and now i gotta wait a week to do the next step... kinda a pain in the butt... this coulda been a one shot event that merely lasted a few weeks instead of drawing out the little content given...

Edited by Facekiller, 01 August 2012 - 06:56 AM.

#116 bakumansuki

bakumansuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

Yup, i was pretty excited to see the rewards from the sports event, but :pif: it will continue one week later..

#117 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

so whats the deal with the sports thing? i just did part 1 in less than 3 mins (dialog takes the longest) and now i gotta wait a week to do the next step... kinda a pain in the butt... this coulda been a one shot event that merely lasted a few weeks instead of drawing out the little content given...

Or it's that I just got back from a vacation and had to start planning a monthlong quest and write the first part for implementation in two days...

It will get expanded out and be repeatable, with two headgear rewards-like the Lunar New year quest.

#118 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

well done in the time frame allowed... i guess its back to looting around for now

#119 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

LoL this is impressive. So i guess the arrival that matters is just Eat Gear?

#120 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

how much exactly the Bio quest give. coz normal ones give around 3-4m exp per 400set.
do you have any idea? because it's harder.

#121 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't mind the bio3 mobs staying around, haha. It'll give me the opportunity to finish the old TIs I didn't have time to complete when they were around. xD

Either way, looking forward to doing the new event. :>

Edited by Alaska, 01 August 2012 - 09:49 AM.

#122 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

Or it's that I just got back from a vacation and had to start planning a monthlong quest and write the first part for implementation in two days...

It will get expanded out and be repeatable, with two headgear rewards-like the Lunar New year quest.

+20 soccer ball hat?

#123 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

+20 soccer ball hat?

Are you guys actually interested in that hat? We've been trying to get rid of them for a long time, but they look really funky...

#124 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

Are you guys actually interested in that hat? We've been trying to get rid of them for a long time, but they look really funky...

Well I was referring to the lunar event type hats where you could use the base hat to do safe upgrades (aka the guy who got a +20 silver dragon helm). According to zr0's thread, there's 4 soccer hats (http://forums.warppo...-events-update/) but that's a lot of hats to release at once and I wouldn't want them to preclude any other headgears you had in mind to release. But a sporty type headgear to tie in with the event would be nice thematically.

I defer this decision to the other players for what they want; personally I want really cute headgears (don't care about stats/effects) that I can afk in town with. If they look funky then... lol what can we do.

#125 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

NO NO NO NO NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users