inb4 god item pieces drop at 100% cause gms overlooked something

#52 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

I'm more worried about bellum gears drops taking over instead of WPS tokens dropping lol

#53 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

inb4 god item pieces drop at 100% cause gms overlooked something

*due to a glitch God item reagents were accidentally changed to Jellopy's and Fluff" <-- :D i wish

#54 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

im more worried about this

I've confirmed that demi-human resistance items such as Combat Knife and Thara Frog card is not working currently.

#55 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

Lots of gears weren't working correctly on Sakray. And the new seige gears that we COULD test seemed to be given at 50% rate. Make them cost like 5 mil per peice and being better than current glorious suit and some of the other glorious gears.

#56 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Maybe through some miracle the opposite will happen and all the broken skills like suicidal destruction/dragonbreath/warg bite/strike/old hunter traps/hell plant will suddenly be reduced by demi reduction ;D

#57 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Yay! Looks like 125-140 get's Scarabas! Too bad 135-150 never gets something that good! /butthurt

#58 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

OK, Why are you guys changing the description for some weapons??

Bellum Wand was something I was looking forward to... because their unique "effect" @9"... but now is quite worthless since FIXED CAST TIME CAN'T STACK WHEN IS "%" REDUCTION!!

Check the description below for kRO and iRO @ +9 upgrade and see what I'm talking about!

kRO:
Posted Image

iRO:
Posted Image

Most Caster classes (Warlocks/Sorcerers) don't need that 20% Fixed Cast Time Reduction since we have SACRAMENT which will OVER-RIDE this feature... in other hand, the 0.2 seconds Fixed Cast Time Reduction can be stack with Sacrament and such because is a "fixed reduction" not a "percent reduction"...

If you guys going to mess trying to "release" something that needs more testing, at least do your homework and follow the description for these weapons as how is suppose to be!!

^ This... please fix before launching it >_>

1 second is uber long? X_X?

Yes, for Warlocks Release-based like myself and most of my guild, 1 Second cooldown is quite a lot... specially for myself thanks to my high ASPD.

Plus they said it that it wouldn't take that long to fix it... has been several months already and other than yourself Viri, doubt there's someone else who knows how to do it since most people have quit already.

So yah, FIX RELEASE PLEASE before launching this WoE thing... or at least reduce the cooldown to 0.5 seconds so it can be chained with other spells.... k, thanks.

Edited by Wizard, 07 August 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#59 LangyLang

LangyLang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

How about Scarabs?

#60 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

^ This... please fix before launching it >_>

Yes, for Warlocks Release-based like myself and most of my guild, 1 Second cooldown is quite a lot... specially for myself thanks to my high ASPD.

Plus they said it that it wouldn't take that long to fix it... has been several months already and other than yourself Viri, doubt there's someone else who knows how to do it since most people have quit already.

So yah, FIX RELEASE PLEASE before launching this WoE thing... or at least reduce the cooldown to 0.5 seconds so it can be chained with other spells.... k, thanks.

Probably no one would abuse it but REALLY is that an excuse for it being available? They can't make it DC you when you send bad packets or we get those same issues we had a few years back where you click someone dying and DC instantly. Kinda hard to fix.

#61 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Probably no one would abuse it but REALLY is that an excuse for it being available? They can't make it DC you when you send bad packets or we get those same issues we had a few years back where you click someone dying and DC instantly. Kinda hard to fix.

Yes... as you said, probably there's no one with the knowledge of this "bug" or "hack", hence no reason why to keep everyone else on the server waiting for a "fix" when they know already there's no way to fix it or get around it...

Why keep the cooldown when the people knowing about this are not longer around? wouldn't be better to change it to it's original state so we who are still around can actually have this skill as it was suppose to be? at least to use it before everyone else quit this game...

And I'm not talking about RELEASE alone... but also they changed READING SPELLBOOK, ENERGY COAT (casting time) and STASIS along with this nerf...

#62 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

How did they alter EC and Stasis if you don't mind me asking? The RSB "fix" that didn't fix anything should have been reverted immediately that's retarded if it wasn't

#63 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

The release cool-down is stupid. You can still abuse the comet spam hack with it. I think the people who were using it stopped because of all the attention it was getting, not because of the cool-down. So what is the point of keeping it?
And yes, one second is a lot longer than you would think.

Zzzz they better fix the bellum wand. That was the only part of this update I cared about.

#64 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

How did they alter EC and Stasis if you don't mind me asking? The RSB "fix" that didn't fix anything should have been reverted immediately that's retarded if it wasn't

Let;s see...

Heim-chan after testing "READING SPELLBOOK" for a way to fix this bug, impose a "cooldown" for the skill that doesn't let you cast it until the cast time of it has been done... before we were able to spam it and just double click the book near instantly (this was a new feature coming from "Balance Patch" itself), hence why now we have to wait for the cast to be done before using the skill again... and yes, at the end, it didn't fix anything but he let that "nerf" on just for kicks...

Energy Coat had a shorter cast time after most of us Warlocks suggest a change of cast times for most Wizard spells... after Balance Patch came live, it revert to it's old cast time (longest) and even thou we suggest and he agreed to change it to the "customized" version... we are still waiting for it...

And Stasis... after Balance Patch, had it's Radius and active time reduced to what it was suppose to be after Balance Patch (test it on Sakray), but after it came live, it changed suddenly to it's old pre-balance patch version...

So yah, is not Release but other spells involved as well... and still waiting for a fix for them...

Edited by Wizard, 07 August 2012 - 11:31 AM.

#65 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

Oh okay, obvious fix needed then all around. And yes the "fix" didn't do anything to the release bug you can still abuse it just not wipe entire alliances with it. It's still just as broken, people knowing about it and willing to report it probably stopped most people from using it though.

#66 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Oh okay, obvious fix needed then all around. And yes the "fix" didn't do anything to the release bug you can still abuse it just not wipe entire alliances with it. It's still just as broken, people knowing about it and willing to report it probably stopped most people from using it though.

Yes... Warlocks got hit by the "nerf hammer" quite hard... and even thou it's well known that nerfing these skills won't make a difference to stop the bug, they just opted to implemented and never fixing it back...

I think it is time to get our skills back to the way they are suppose to be... We haven't being able to "enjoy" most of the benefits from Balance Patch for quite a while and this "Bellum Wand" fiasco is the tip of the ice... at least let us have what it belong to us!

#67 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

o_O surprised no1 else's offered TI suggestions

#68 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

this kinda became a point out everything thats broken currently before adding more broken stuff type thread

#69 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

this kinda became a point out everything thats broken currently before adding more broken stuff type thread

Agreed. You earned that post a +1

#70 Burli

Burli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

Anyone know how many tickets a piece of the Bellum gear costs?

#71 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

We are so busy with that, that we don't have time to think of what gramps should offer!

Oh, this one was good! :heh:

Hmm.. It's almost 6pm PST isn't it?

#72 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Dun forget your promised bout CHIBI POPE HAT. It shoud be tradeable after maintainance ends.

oopss off topic..am i?

Edited by wasabee, 07 August 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#73 Kimea

Kimea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

Uh Enriched Hammer will come again, you really don't have to request it anymore. It will come...

#74 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

double drops for olympics and new woe update! awyeee

#75 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

SInce I'm not even in range for higher TI's, I will suggest:
70-95 : Noxious, Venomous or Pitman.
105-120 RAYDRICS and Khalizburgs! Please not the GH castle map! it's wayyyy to large

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users