[Renewal] Server maintenance 8/7/12 - Page 7 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Renewal] Server maintenance 8/7/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#151 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

It wasn't a bug. It was a hack. That apparently wasn't fixed.

Who on earth told you it was a bug?

ok context police shoo

either way its been months now.. and its a further tax on warlocks who join the list of undesirables in a 135+ TI grp

Ranger - OK
Arch Bishop - OK
Royal Guard - OK
Sorcerer (shut up and give me SP! nao!) - OK
Sura (tank)
RK (tank)
Minstrel Wanderer(strings)
Genetic
Warlock
Shadow Chaser
Assasin Cross
Monk(non tank)
Minstrel/Wanderer(non strings)
RK (non mobbing/tanking)
Mechanic

Edited by Helios0, 10 August 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#152 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

@Helios0

Actually Comet Warlocks are actually wanted for Tis.

Warlock (Comet) - Ranger Substitute
Warlock (Not Comet)

#153 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

you realize each comet costs like 800 sp @_@ and 2 red gems.. i can see them maybe supplementing on big mobs.. but not spamming that as freely as Rangers do Arrow storm to a small group of 2-3 mobs..
...would be like casting safety wall each time you fought a poring XD

#154 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

Well if your talking about TIs, then I think any class would do right if played decently(or perhaps do a certain part in the party). But about WoE, in which release cooldown was being asked to have less cooldown. When majority of WLs use that skill in pretty much everything. I know reading spellbook is a drag and all but don't WLs go precast before charging to action? People that don't invest in MDEF or certain stats that can help increase their resistance to those end up 1shotted. It also goes for Arrow storm, if a char doesn't have proper statistics to survive it then they end up the same.

I used the class ranger as well as the skill arrow storm as an example for my suggestion. It could also imply for mechanic class as for example. In a sense if I would ask for Suicide Destruction cooldown to be lessen. Since there's barely any mechanic class active for WoE, would it make a difference? If you plan to adjust a certain skill cooldown, Please try to balance it by adjusting some other skills on some classes that might potentially need adjstment too. Just to make it balanced. That was what i was trying to point out.
Thanks for clarifying facts. :)

Edited by Memoir, 10 August 2012 - 05:46 PM.

#155 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

any char can tank on TIs with proper gear (except thors/bio3)

#156 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

since the maintenance my mob kill count and exp no longer shows. i totally forgot if there is a command to enable/disable this. i checked /h and it doesn't mention either of 'em. could someone remind me what the command(s) is/are please? super thanks in advance.

#157 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

since the maintenance my mob kill count and exp no longer shows. i totally forgot if there is a command to enable/disable this. i checked /h and it doesn't mention either of 'em. could someone remind me what the command(s) is/are please? super thanks in advance.

click on the little (O) button at the top of the chat window that brings up chat filters enable quest info

#158 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

yay you're my hero! that's the one thing i haven't redone yet was my chat tabs.
*bromance handshake, hug, backslap, etc* super thanks!

#159 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

It seems now we don't need a party to enter hazy maze.Is this intentional or just a new hazy bug ?

#160 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

i wandered in solo on my ninja a few weeks back... i was in a one person party so maybe you just need to be in a party (even just a party of 1)

#161 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

Ah, my bad.i was in a party too, a one man party.But the thing is, to the date, we had to to be in a party with 2 or more people in it.It must be a new hazy bug.I like it though.I hope they never find the chance to fix it.

#162 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

yeah they should make it like that for all party instances with it being hard to find a party for this or that...

#163 izzybang

izzybang

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

SORRY I NEED HELP I HAVENT PLAYED IN A LONG TIME AND CANT REMEMBER WHAT ACCOUNT I HAD MY CHARACTERS ON I REMEMBER MY CHARACTER NAMES AND MY INFORMATION LIKE ADRESS PREVIOUS EMAILS HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO TRANSFER THOSE OR AM I BETTER OFF STARTING FROM SCRATCH\?

#164 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

SORRY I NEED HELP I HAVENT PLAYED IN A LONG TIME AND CANT REMEMBER WHAT ACCOUNT I HAD MY CHARACTERS ON I REMEMBER MY CHARACTER NAMES AND MY INFORMATION LIKE ADRESS PREVIOUS EMAILS HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO TRANSFER THOSE OR AM I BETTER OFF STARTING FROM SCRATCH\?

wow this is a really old thread.........

click "support" at the top of this page and send in a ticket. they should be able to help you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users