Dealer - Artisan - Bourgeois Guide - Dealer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Dealer - Artisan - Bourgeois Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Dealer - Artisan - Bourgeois Guide (72 member(s) have cast votes)

Is the Guide good enough for someone Starting out?

1. Yes (68 votes [79.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 79.07%

2. Not Bad (14 votes [16.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.28%

3. Confusing (If so tell me which bits) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. No (Tell me how it can be improved) (4 votes [4.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

Did you find it helpful?

1. Yes (75 votes [87.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.21%

2. No (Again tell me how it can be improved) (11 votes [12.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.79%

Vote

#1 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:48 AM

This guide is outdated so when looking through it please bare in mind some of it may not apply anymore.

Some of it is still useful, will update when i have time.

Update List

Date: 22-7-10

*Added 2 poll questions. Please don't abuse and put anything. Its there to help improve the guide.

*Remember any information you guys feel like giving is great cause I'm sure there's more people that have more knowledge them me on this subject.

*The sections in red are on my to do list :)

*Added the completed sections of the guide to the post. (Remember some images will be missing as there is a limited amount you can have in one post at the moment.)

*Currently Updating the Guide.

*At The moment having problem with uploading the pictures in the guide for now since you are only allowed a certain amount of pictures it seems. For Some of the pictures you will have to follow the links.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dealer Guide!

You will see me Typing things like *NOTE* Through out the guide, Its just something to take notice of but do not have to read if you don't wish too.

Finding Your Way Around!
To Find these points faster use Ctrl + F and write the name of the section you want to be at for example: 4.0

Information

-0.1 Starter Info (For New Players)

Class Information
-1.0 Dealer Class Info

Stats
-2.0 Dealers stats

Builds
-3.0 Different Builds
-3.1 Artisans
-3.2 Bourgeois

Stat Ratio
-4.0 Artisan Stat Ratio
-4.1 Launcher Bourg Stat Ratio
-4.2 Gun Bourg Stat Ratio
-4.3 Making Your Own Build!
-4.4 Dodge build

Skills
-5.0 Dealer Skill Tree
-5.1 Artisan Skill Tree
-5.2 Bourgeois Skill Tree

Skills to Learn
-6.0 PvP Launcher Bourgeois Skills to Learn
-6.1 PvP Gun Bourgeois Skills to Learn
-6.2 Farming Launcher Bourgeois Skills to Learn
-6.3 Farming Gun Bourgeois Skills to Learn
-6.4 Mixed Skills to Suit PvP & PvM

Crafting Skills
-7.0 Information on Different Crafters
-7.1 Gem Crafter
-7.2 Reinforcing Stat Crafter
-7.3 PAT Crafter
-7.4 Subitem Crafting
-7.5 Potion Crafting
-7.6 Weapon Crafting
-7.7 Mask Crafting
-7.8 Accessory Crafting

Gems
-8.0 Gem Set Details
-8.1 How do I gem something?
-8.2 Dealers/ Artisans/ Bourgeois Leveling Set
-8.3 Crafting
-8.4 Farming Bourgeois
-8.5 PvP Bourgeois

Ammo
-9.0 Ammo Details

Armor
-10.0Armor Details

Leveling Guide
-11.0 Places to level from 1-215

Shops
-12.0 Shops that might be of use
-12.1 Zant
-12.2 Junon
-12.3 Luna
-12.4 Eldeon
-12.5 Orlo

Unique Weapons
-13.0 Info about Unique Weapons

-14.0 Q&A

-15.0 Credits!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-0.1 Starter Info

Rose Keyboard functions

Basic Ones you will need to know:

Alt + A - Stat Screen will Appear

Alt + S - Skill Tree will Appear

Alt + Q - Quest Box will Appear

Alt + N - Clan Box will Appear

Alt + I - Inventory will Appear

Alt + O - Options will Appear

Alt + X - Gives Option to Log out or End Game

Starting Place:
You will start of in Adventure Plains, If you talk to aruaâ??s fairy she will tell you everything you need to know about stat points, battling, leveling, vending and more. She will also give you a few little starter quests to get you started.

Shouting:
To Shout all you need to do is put an exclamation mark at the beginning of the thing you want to shout, for example: !Buying Limpid Skin 1k Each Whisper me

Whispering:
To whisper someone simply put â?? then there name and type what you want to say so for example:
â??stealthlybis im so great hehe

Clan Chat:
Once invited into a clan you can talk to clan mates by putting a @ first then typing what you want to say so for example:
@Hey guys

Alliance Chat:
At the moment alliance chat is disabled but what this chat does is allows you to speak to members of your faction in Union Wars without the enemy seeing what your saying. Simply just put ~ then type what you want to say so for example:
~Guys there heading east!

Partying:
You can invite people to join into a party. You can find the partying skill in your common skills.
The benefits of partying are that you can kill monsters faster and you also get more EXP for been in a party. The longer you and your team mates kill in a party the bigger your party level grows(max50). The higher you Party level the more EXP you and your party will gain.
Requirements must be that everyone in your party must be with 10 levels of each other so for example if you are level 45 you can only party people level 35-55 to still gain EXP. However if someone in you party is level 35 and someone is level 55 then they wonâ??t gain EXP from each others kills because they are out of the level range.

Vending:
After your long days of farming you need to get rid of your junk somehow :P In your common skills you have a skill called vending, this opens up a shop which you can place 30 items into sell. You also have a buy tab if you want to add things in there. If you already have the item you want to buy you can simply just drag it in there. If you donâ??t but you see it in someoneâ??s shop you can still put it into your buy list by pressing ctrl + left click.

Trading:
Another skill you have in your common skills is a trading skill, if you are wanting to trade someone because you are buying something or they are simply giving you something then click the character and use the trade skill. Drag the items you want to trade or wait for the other people to do so if they are giving you something, press OK and then Confirm.

Skill Bars:
On your screens you will see 2 bars most likely at the bottom of your screen. You can turn these, move them around to where you want. One is used for f1-f8 and the other is used for either ctrl or alt + f1-f8.
You can put your skills onto the bars, HP/MP food and even equips if you want to.

Food:
From time to time you will notice that your hp and mp may become low, instead of sitting and waiting for them to heal you can use food to heal it faster. You can buy HP/MP food from certain NPC at a cost, or there maybe vends around selling discounted food.

Sitting:
Sitting is another skill you have in your common skills which helps restore mp and hp faster while sat down.

Thatâ??s all the basics!

1.0 Dealer Class Info

Ok lets get started into building your new character, a dealer!

First of you need to decide what type of dealer you want to be?

Are you wanting to be a bourgeois or an artisan? Here is a little explanation of the second job types:

Artisan mainly have crafting skills and can craft different type of things from Blue armors - blue weapons, Gems and Carts.

Strengths:-
*Can craft items, Consumables and gems
*Can make a lot of money once you have the right equips
*Crafting Hammers
*You now get EXP from Crafting

Weaknesses:-
*Pretty weak class
*Not a lot of attack skills
*Canâ??t have every crafting skill
*Need quiet a bit of money to be a good artisan
*Limited to just using guns

Bourgeois are strong in PvP(Player vs. Player) and PvM(Player vs. monster) they can use Guns or Launchers depending on if you want to be a Gun Bourg or a Launcher Bourg. The difference between the too is that if you were to become a Launcher Bourg you have higher attack power then a Gun Bourg, where as a Gun Bourg has higher attack speed then a Launcher Bourg.

Posted Image
Launcher Bourg

*High Attack Power
*Area of effect (AoE)
*Self Buffs
*Great Accuracy
*Higher Range then a Gun

*Low mana
*Lower Attack Speed then a gun

Posted Image
Gun Bourg

*High Attack Speed
*Self Buffs
*New* Now have an AoE.
*Great Accuracy

*Not great Defense
*Low Mana
*Lower Range then a Launcher

Once you have decided lets move on to the next bit!

*NOTE if you need help with changing your job to the dealer class please go to this web page, It explains how to do the quest in great detail, Rose Wiki Dealer Quest

2.0 Dealers stats

Posted Image

Ok, there are many different stats to choose from which will benefit your character.

-Concentration or also known as CON gives Attack Power, Adds Attack Accuracy every 1 stat point and Critical every 5 stat points into con. Also when crafting, gives more success rate.

-Sense or also known as SEN gives a bit of Attack Power and adds Critical points. Also when Crafting, gives better chance of gaining better stats on your crafted items.

-Strength or also known as STR gives Attack Power, Defense points, HP points and increases your weight so you are able to hold more.

-Dexterity or also known as DEX gives Attack Power(Only to guns) and Dodge.

These are the four stats that you may use, but using them all will not give you a good build.

You now need to decide what type of Build you want to be, The next part will tell you more.

3.0 Different Builds
There are many different builds you can do. Some are more better then the others yet some cost more to see better results. Below I will try the mention the best ones and the best ones to use if you are a beginner player.

3.1 Artisans
Artisans tend to use CON and SEN. Whatever stat points you have left when you have reached the desired amount these two usually go into DEX since raising DEX will benefit your attack power and dodge since artisans can only use guns. Putting it into STR does not benefit you much since you will gain no attack power from the points you put into there.

The reason for CON and SEN is because when crafting you want to have high successes rates and good SEN to get some good stats on your items. This ratio really depends on what you want to craft and at what level. I will explain about different builds and levels in what to craft with at a later point in the guide.

Artisans can level on there own but it is really hard for an artisan class since there lack of attack power and attack skills. If you are an artisan leveling all the way to max level I would choose to get potions crafting since you can craft grenades and buff potion which help in leveling.
Posted Image

The best option with Artisans is to have all attack skills without getting crafting skills and then once you reach your desired level, reset your skills so that you have mainly crafting skills that you want to use. Bare in mind that if you choose to do this you will have to buy a skill reset from Item Mall as they are not available in game. So doing it this way you would either have to buy Item Mall Points with real money or if you have a enough zulies you can usually pick them up for around 15mill.

3.2 Bourgeois
Bourgeois have a bit more of a choice in builds. There are different types of good builds, you have the Attack Speed Bourg , Dodge Bourg and Strength Bourg. Each of these builds require good money and good equips, BUT if you are a first timer I would recommend starting of with just been pure attack power, which would be the Strength Build for launcher bourgs and the dexterity build for gun bourgs, Using Attack Power Equips. This way you can use your Bourg to farm and make yourself some money.

The good thing about bourgâ??s are that they have Skills which can aid you in helping you earn money like Stockpiling which increases your chances of getting more then a (1) drop. Merchandising and discount which you can buy/ sell from an NPC cheaper and sell to them for more.

I will say this now that not many people play bourgâ??s because they think they are weak due to the recent changes, but I assure you they are quite the opposite. The people who say that are they people that donâ??t know how to play the game. If they were weak I wouldnâ??t bother wasting my time writing this guide, but trust me bourgâ??s are most likely the best class for beating most classes especially raiders.

4.0 Artisan Stat Ratio

Ok, this is the difficult part. This will be spilt up into different parts to make it easier.

There are so many different ways you can go, so I will try explain different types of builds and how to spend your stat points.

Artisan:- If you are going to be an artisan you will be using guns and a straight forward ratio.
CON, SEN, 2:1. If this doesnâ??t make sense to you let me try explain:

Every time you get stat points you need to put two into CON and then one into SEN, then back to CON, two into CON and one into SEN. Keep doing that until your stat points have gone, and then when you next get stat points do it again. It doesnâ??t matter if your one or two off, so donâ??t panic. You start using this ratio from your very first stat points, while youâ??re a visitor and a dealer. Do this until CON is around 300 (400 is max) and then put all your stat points into SEN. Once SEN is around 300 you need to choose weather? to go further into CON or SEN to help your crafting or if you want more attack power. If you choose to have better stats for crafting then I would choose to stick with the ratio 2:1 CON, SEN from level 1 until you reach the max level. If you choose to want to have more attack power to help your artisan fight more then I would add DEX once you get to 300 CON and 300 SEN. This gives you a balanced amount of CON and SEN for crafting(although not the best) and you have some extra attack power from the DEX to give your artisan some fight.

*NOTE* the ratioâ??s below, I have used Rescudoâ??s Stat Calculator. I might of made mistakes so it might not be exact to when you apply these stats in game, Just use the guide below as a rough figure to know that you are on the right track*

-Right from your first stat points you get use this ratio, 2:1 Con:Sen

-Level up until level 10 then get cracking with your job change job to dealer!
  • At Level 10 your stats should be 34Con, 24Sen. You also can hold your first gun Which you can buy from Zant [NPC]Spero, Bubble Gun.
  • At level 20 your stats should be 54Con, 34Sen. You now can use your next gun Air Gun.
  • At level 29 your stats should be 71Con, 43Sen. You now can use your next gun Gloria Gun.
  • At level 38 your stats should be 88Con, 51Sen. You now can use your next gun Iron Rifle.
  • At level 47 your stats should be 104Con, 59Sen. You now can use you next gun Iron Shotgun.
  • At level 56 your stats should be 121Con, 67Sen. You now can use your next gun Sorden Gun.
  • At level 64 your stats should be 137Con, 75Sen. You now can use your next gun Edge Gun.
  • At level 72 your stats should be 150Con, 81Sen. You now can use your next gun Showdown Gun.
  • At level 80 your stats should be 164Con, 88Sen. You now can use your next gun Beretta.
  • At level 88 your stats should be 179Con, 95Sen. You now can use your next gun, you can buy this from Luna [NPC]Sergei, Sniper Gun.
  • At level 95 your stats should be 192Con, 101Sen. You now can use your next gun Justice Cannon.
  • At level 100 Your stats should be 201Con, 105Sen.
Posted Image

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now level 100! Go to Junon and talk to Daren The Mayor and get your second job change and become a new young Artisan!

*NOTE* Dealer class has always been a hard class to level due to the lack of skills they have, best way to get to level 100 is to find partyâ??s if you find it too hard to level on your own.

4.1 Launcher Bourg Stat Ratio

Launcher Bourgeois:- You will be using CON, STR and SEN also. The best ratio to stick with at first would be 2:1: CON, STR.

-Right from your first stat points you get use this ratio, 2:1 Con:Str

-Your first Launcher won't be till Level 30! So from level 10 you will have to use a gun.

• At Level 10 your stats should be 37Con, 25Str. You also can hold your first gun Which you can buy from Zant [NPC]Spero, Bubble Gun.
  • At level 20 your stats should be 55Con, 36Str. You now can use your next gun Air Gun.
  • At level 29 your stats should be 71Con, 44Str. You now can use your next gun Gloria Gun.
  • At level 30 your stats should be 73Con, 45Str. You can use your first launcher! You can buy this from Junon [NPC]Mildun, Wooden Launcher.
  • At level 39 your stats should be 89Con, 53Str. You now can use your next launcher Basic Launcher.
  • At level 48 your stats should be 105Con, 61Str. You now can use you next launcher Hard Launcher.
  • At level 57 your stats should be 121Con, 69Str. You now can use your next launcher Bronze Launcher.
  • At level 65 your stats should be 137Con, 77Str. You now can use your next launcher Marble Launcher.
  • At level 73 your stats should be 151Con, 84Str. You now can use your next launcher Orc Launcher.
  • At level 81 your stats should be 165Con, 91Str. You now can use your next launcher Mythril Launcher.
  • At level 89 your stats should be 179Con, 98Str. You now can use your next launcher, you can buy this from Luna [NPC]Sergei, Cross Launcher.
  • At level 96 your stats should be 191Con, 104Str. You now can use your next launcher Burning Launcher.
  • At level 100 Your stats should be 200Con, 108Str.
Posted Image
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now level 100! Go to Junon and talk to Daren The Mayor and get your second job change and become a new young Bourg!

4.2 Gun Bourg Stat Ratio

Gun Bourg:- You will be using CON, DEX and SEN also. The best ratio to stick with at first would be 2:1: CON, DEX.

-Right from your first stat points you get use this ratio, 2:1 Con:Dex

• At Level 10 your stats should be 34Con, 29Dex. You also can hold your first gun Which you can buy from Zant [NPC]Spero, Bubble Gun.
  • At level 20 your stats should be 54Con, 39Dex. You now can use your next gun Air Gun.
  • At level 29 your stats should be 71Con, 48Dex. You now can use your next gun Gloria Gun.
  • At level 38 your stats should be 88Con, 56Dex. You now can use your next gun Iron Rifle.
  • At level 47 your stats should be 104Con, 64Dex. You now can use you next gun Iron Shotgun.
  • At level 56 your stats should be 121Con, 72Dex. You now can use your next gun Sorden Gun.
  • At level 64 your stats should be 137Con, 80Dex. You now can use your next gun Edge Gun.
  • At level 72 your stats should be 150Con, 87Dex. You now can use your next gun Showdown Gun.
  • At level 80 your stats should be 164Con, 93Dex. You now can use your next gun Beretta.
  • At level 88 your stats should be 179Con, 100Dex. You now can use your next gun, you can buy this from Luna [NPC]Sergei, Sniper Gun.
  • At level 95 your stats should be 192Con, 106Dex. You now can use your next gun Justice Cannon.
  • At level 100 Your stats should be 200Con, 108Dex.
Posted Image

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now level 100! Go to Junon and talk to Daren The Mayor and get your second job change and become a new young Gun Bourg!

4.3 Making Your Own Build!

Ok so you may not agree with what I have said and it may be that you donâ??t like the way of levelling with the builds I have suggested so here is some information that Nanami Posted about the effects of stats (Thanks Nanami) See if you can work out a great little build for yourself by using this calculations below:

Launcher
100 CON = 55 AP
100 STR = 35 AP
100 SEN = 10 AP

Gun
100 CON = 50 AP
100 DEX = 40 AP
100 SEN = 10 AP

4.4 Dodge Build
Dodge seems to be a really good thing to boost up atm for PvM situations to help you tank better. If you want to be able to tank well and kill I would suggest going Gun since you benefit from having dex which boosts both attack power and dodge. Gun users also now have an AoE which is great for farming, if you are a pro and are able to get Jade7â??s or Garnet7â??s then dodge build is a great way to go, you can reach like 3k dodge which is enough to be able to tank a lot of mobs at one time.

I donâ??t have a lot of information on dodge builds at this time since its been along time since I have used my bourgeois for farming purposes.

5.0 Dealer skill Tree

Posted Image
  • Intensify Weapon - Temporarily increase the Accuracy of both you and your Party Members.
  • Salesman Gait - Increase Movement Speed by developing the muscles used to perform door to door sales.
  • Discount - Increase salesmanship, enabling to you to buy goods from NPC shops at cheaper prices.
  • Craftsman's Talent - Raise your crafting talent which will enhance crafting skill.
  • Backpack Mastery - Increase your Backpack capability so that you can carry more items.
  • Twin Shot - Quickly fire two shots at an enemy in one attack.
  • Triple Shot - Attack an enemy by quickly firing three shots in a row.
  • Aimed Triple Shot - Attack an enemy by quickly aiming three fired shots in a row.

Posted Image

• Trigger Finger - Increase the Attack Speed of Gun and Launcher weapons.
  • Tough Gunner - Increase the Attack Power and Accuracy of Gun and Launcher weapons.
  • Master Twin Shot - Enhance the power of the Twin Shot skill.
  • Sniping - Accurately fire a shot at an enemy's vital point to inflict great damage.
  • Demolition Expertise - Increase the damage inflicted with Launcher weapons.
  • Weapon Expertise - Temporarily increase the Attack Power of both you and your Party Members.
  • Light Step - Temporarily move lighter then air.
  • Mercenary Employment - Enable employment of stronger mercenaries.
  • Employ Warrior - Summon a mercenary warrior to aid in battle.
  • Employ Hunter - Summon a mercenary hunter to aid in battle.

Posted Image

• Weapon Research - Learn the basics on how to craft various basic forms of weapons.
  • Weapon Craft - Create various types of basic weapons.
  • Darkened Research - Learn to combine Dark Blades with basic weapons to enhance their Attack Speed.
  • Weapon Darkening - Combine Dark Blade with basic weapons to enhance their Attack Speed.
  • Hardened Research - Learn to combine Beam Blades with basic weapons to enhance their Attack Power.
  • Weapon Hardening - Combine Beam Blade with basic weapons to enhance their Attack Power.
  • Balanced Research - Learn to combine Metal Blades with basic weapons to enhance their Accuracy.
  • Weapon Balancing - Combine Metal Blade with basic weapons to enhance their Accuracy.
  • Enchanted Research - Learn to combine Timber Blades with basic weapons to reduce the consumption of MP from skills.
  • Weapon Enchanting - Combine Timber Blade with basic weapons to reduce MP Consumption for skills.
  • Alchemy Research - Learn how to create basic forms of restorative and explosive liquids for potions and bombs.
  • Alchemy Craft - Create restorative and explosive liquids to put into bottles by using the appropriate materials.
  • Armor Research - Learn the basics on how to craft various basic forms of armor.
  • Armor Craft - Create various types of basic armors.
  • Reinforced Research - Learn to combine Earth Blades with basic armors to give a bonus to Max HP and HP Recovery.
  • Armor Reinforcement - Combine Earth Blade with basic armors to give a bonus to Max HP and HP Recovery.
  • Endowed Research - Learn to combine Ocean Blades with basic armors to give a bonus to Max MP and MP Recovery.
  • Armor Endowment - Combine Ocean Blade with basic armors to give a bonus to Max MP and MP Recovery.
  • SubItem Research - Learn how to create supportive SubItem and Back item equipment.
  • SubItem Craft - Create Subitems, such as Shields, Back equipment, etc., by using the appropriate materials.

5.1 Artisan Skill Tree

5.2 Bourgeois Skill Tree

6.0 PvP Launcher Bourgeois Skills to Learn

6.1 PvP Gun Bourgeois Skills to Learn

6.2 Farming Gun Bourgeois Skills to be Learn

6.3 Farming Launcher Bourgeois Skills to Learn

6.4 Mixed Skills to Suit PvP & PvM

7.0 Gem Set Details

There are many different types of gem sets you can use, finding the right one depends on your use of your character.

7.1 How do I gem something?
There are only certain types of items that you can gem.
-Chest
-Weapons
-Ring
-Necklace
-Earring
Once you have your item that you want to gem then next you need to make a slot.
To make a slot you need to get a drill to attempt to slot an item. You can get drills in a drop or you can buy them pretty cheap at the moment in vends. There are 6 types of drills that you can get in game/ Item Mall:

Mythril Drill 10% success rate
Orilhalcon Drill 20% success rate
Adamantium Drill 30% success rate
Aurum Drill 40% success rate
Demon Metal Drill(ItemMall) 80% success rate
Perfect Drill(ItemMall) 100% success rate

Each one has its own successes rate with Mythril drill been the lowest.
Once you finally have a slot into your item, you can put your gem into it. Just drag your gem into the slot.
To get gems you can either get them by crafting them or get grade 1-5 from drops. To get the higher grade gems you need to buy from vends or craft yourself.

7.2 Dealers/ Artisans/ Bourgeois Leveling Set
For leveling up dealers/ artisans/ bourgeois you want to use jewelery with diamonds in them, This gives you the highest attack power to be able to kill the monsterâ??s faster.

7.3 Crafting
Beginner Artisan - Its best to go with any type of jewelery with Sapphires slotted into them
Average Artisan - Its best to get any type of jewelery with s[7]â??s
Pro-Artisan - Its best to get the Clan War jewels with S[7]'s
OR alternatively if you want to stat craft(get stats on items you craft, mainly armour craft/ subitem craft/ face craft) then instead of using Sapphires use Emeralds, This will give you more sense, higher your sense the better chance you have to get a stated item, the higher con you have the better successes you have.

7.4 Farming Bourg
If you are going to be eventually a high levelled farming bourgeois, the best gemâ??s to use IMO is diamonds for the high attack power. The higher the better, which will make it easier for you take take down bosses. Alternatively you could use attack speed for farming if you already have nice attack power since have high attack speed agaisnâ??t mobs will make it much quicker to kill them, it just may take more time to kill a boss.

7.5 PvP Bourg
To be ok in PvP - If your just starting out in PvP getting any gem you can would be fine but just remember there will be people who have way better then you because the may have a full inventory full of buff sets. If you are just starting and only have enough to get one gem set I would either go with S7 or D7.

To be great in PvP - you do need a lot of money to buy different gem sets as you will be using most of them to buff in. Here is a list of gem sets that are useful:

-Speed Set ~Typhoon Sagittarius Set (Typhoon jewellery is for level 140 and one piece adds attack speed and 50 movement speed, The sagi stone is like a gem and adds 50 movement speed). This is used to buff movement speed.

-Attack Power Set ~Lava Diamond[7] Set (Lava jewellery is for level 140 and one piece adds attack power and attack accuracy). This set is used to buff attack power.

-Accuracy Set ~Dead-shot Ring/ Lava Jewellery (Slot Moonstone 7â??s into the jewellery which will give attack accuracy) This set is used to buff attack accuracy.

-Amethyst Set ~Cliff Set Amethyst[7] (Cliff set is for level 140 and adds HP and Defence, the Amethyst gem adds HP) This set is used to buff HP.

-Dodge Set ~Sea/ Shadow set Jade[7] (For this set use Sea ring and earring which has MP and Dodge stats and the shadow necklace which has dodge stat, jade[7] is a dodge gem which will increase dodge). This set is used to buff you dodge.

Combined with these set you should also use buff gear with added stats the combine with that set so for example using equips with extra accuracy like a mask to try get that stats as high as possible. Then for example switch your gear to attack power gear and do the same. Using which set to fight in is up to you. You use different sets in different situations. If we are talking about 1v1 in TG then use A7 set and switch gems when you HP starts getting lower.

8.0 Ammo Details

There are many different type of ammoâ??s you can use. Each one will have a different effect on you attack power. The lowest been the bean bullet and cannon shell which you can buy from the correct NPC (See Section 11.0).

There are many that can be crafted but I will list the ones that are best to get which you can pick up from vends. Ordered from Weakest to Best

Bullets:-
http://rosena-wiki.o...t_Dispenser.png - Chromium Bullet
http://rosena-wiki.o...t_Dispenser.png - Fire Bullet
http://rosena-wiki.o...t_Dispenser.png - Cold Bullet
http://rosena-wiki.o...t_Dispenser.png - Poison Bullet

Cannon Shells:-
http://rosena-wiki.o...l_Dispenser.png - Fire Shell
http://rosena-wiki.o...l_Dispenser.png[ - Poison Shell
http://rosena-wiki.o...l_Dispenser.png - Blaze Shell

There are more types but these ones listed are the best ones you can get. If you do not have enough zulies to buy these ones use the lower ones from these ones or just buy the basic ones from the NPC.

9.0 Armour Details

There are many different armors you can use from level 1-180, Most of them come in different types.. For example, Legendary(Adds con to dealer equips), Dark(Adds Attack Speed), Demon(Adds Critical), Reinforced(Adds more defense to the item and HP stats). You can use any of them that fits your build best. Personally I would prefer Reinforced with good stats for level 180 but anything lower I would use anything you can find and refine. Sometimes you can come across Saint Items, They will allow you to use 5 levels early the others.

(Currently for now i have taken out the images for the armor because the forum will not allow me too upload that many image in one post)

Dealer 1st Job:-

Brown Set Level 10

Vibe Set Level 30

Tamiya Set Level 50

Semiya Set Level 70

Merchant Set Level 85

Rich Merchant Set Level 100

Dealer 2nd Job:-

Bomber Set Level 110

Redfield Chairman Set Level 120

Noble Lord Set Level 140

Mana Steam Set Level 160

Mana Fusion Set Level 180

Mercenary Set Level 200

10.0 Places to level from 1-215

NOTE! This Section of the guide was used from an outdated guide by Yukidama, Some of the level spots still are good to level in at those levels but sometimes you may find yourself to weak to fight. If so fight something abit lower.
I will update this section at some point but this will do for now, thanks Yukidama!

lvl 10-30: Kill any red/orange/yellow mobs you encounter around Zant and Elveroon Desert
lvl 30-35: Junon Polis, kill moldies/small moldies
lvl 35-50: Forest of Wisdom, kill smoullies and clowns
lvl 50-60: Kenji Beach, kill doongas
lvl 60-80: Kenji Beach, kill small crawfies
lvl 80-90: Gorge of Silence, kill jewel golems or go to Luna Freezing Plateau, kill mini mammoth, depends on your equipments, you also can try to get party at Lunaris bears ( at Mana Snowfield)
lvl 90-100: Mana Snowfield, kill Lunaris bears or penguins (required good accuracy), otherwise kill Ghosts at Freezing Plateau (at rubrum spawn)

lvl 100-110: Mana Snowfield, Kill Lunaris bears, or go to Forgotten Temple B1
lvl 110-130: Forgotten Temple B1, Kill any mobs you encounter, or go to Desert of Dead People (DoD) at Junon
lvl 130-150: Forgotten Temple, Moonchild party or go to Eldeon, kill Hooks, Pincers, or Sikuku Spearmens
lvl 150-160: Shady Jungle, go to Turak spawn near Xita entrance, and start AoE there
lvl 160-180: Marsh of Ghost, Kill Ikaness workers, AoE with a cleric
lvl 180-190: Marsh of Ghost (solo or party), Sikuku Underground Prison (get a decent party with lurer and/or cleric)
lvl 190-210: Sikuku Underground Prison or Sikuku Ruins
lvl 210-215: Sikuku Underground Prison, Orlo or Sikuku Ruins

11.0 Shops that might be of use

These are shops that may be of some use to you on your travels =]

11.1 Zant - Canyon City of Zant

http://rosena-wiki.o...ity_of_Zant.jpg

[NPC]Keenu - Sells Armor from 1-30 For Dealers (You will need to keep your armor updated to your level so you will last longer in battle with monsters your level)

[NPC]Spero - Sells Low Level Guns & Bullets (Get the gun equal to your level but make sure you have ammo)

[NPC]Mina - Sell Jewlery (jewlery is basic but good for starting your new character)

[NPC]Ulysses - Sells Dealer Skill Books (you will need to get the skill book to learn the skill in your skill tree)

[NPC]Crow - Storage (If your inventory becomes full you can store things in here)

[NPC]Raffle - Refining System (When you buy items or obtain them they won't be refined, refining your equipment for example your gun the ap and acceracy will increase and for armor's defense and dodge will increase)

[NPC]Sharlin - Sells Food & Scrolls (Food helps in battle to heal your HP & MP, Scrolls are there to make transport easier to get back to towns, Dealers get a skill called discount which will give you discount at npc's which will make things cheaper to buy)

11.2 Junon - Junon Polis

http://rosena-wiki.o...512px-Polis.jpg

[NPC]Lisa - Sells Armors for Dealers

[NPC]Crune - Refining System

[NPC]Mildun - Sells Gun's, Launcher's, Ammo and Carts! (You also obtain the cart quest from him at level 50)

[NPC]Arothel - Storage

[NPC]Bellia - Jewlery (Sells different jewlery than Zant)

[NPC]Harin - Food & Scrolls

[NPC]Itz - Travel Ship (It will take your to Adventure Plains, Dolphin Island, Kenji Beech)

[NPC]Alphonso - Travel Ship (It will take your to Luna and Eldeon, Need to complete quest to use this transport, you will get from him at level 45 i think but best not doing it till level 55+)

11.3 Luna - Eucar City

http://rosena-wiki.o.../5/5d/Eucar.jpg

[NPC]Andre - Storage

[NPC]Pavrick - Refining System

[NPC]Sergei - Gun's, Launcher's and Ammo

[NPC]Eliot - When you first go to luna talk to him and then your able to talk there language and talk to all npc's

[NPC]Olleck Basilasi - Sells 2nd Job Skill Books!

[NPC]Illiya - Transport Ship (Junon or eldeon)

[NPC]Anzhelika - Food & Scrolls

[NPC]Pabel - Sells Armors for 2nd Job Dealers (Bourg's & Artisan's)

11.4 Eldeon - Xita Refuge

http://rosena-wiki.o.../400px-Xita.jpg

[NPC]Dustin Leta - Storage and Sells Amors

[NPC]ChaCha - Transport Ship (Junon or Luna)

[NPC]Gilbert - Sells Gun's, Launcher's, Ammo and Skill Books

[NPC]Nel Eldora - Refining System

[NPC]Peppie - Food & Scrolls

11.5 Orlo -

*Coming Soon!*

12.0 Info about Unique weapons

Unique Weapons are weapons that you can obtain by either hunting Bosses and doing the Oblivion Temple Raid or Just buying them from Vends.

These Weapons do not have a level requirement and also have great attack power and extra bonus stats.
I would recommend using these when you can. Each one has an amount of STR or CON required so make sure you have enough to use the weapon.

I canâ??t tell you what bosses they drop from because personally I have not obtained but I have wrote down the ones that I have found a source for. I believe there is a guide somewhere that may tell you. All I can tell you is that the best of the uniqueâ??s come from the raid that you can do in Oblivion Temple, You need to be around 160ish to be able to do the raid. Best way to get them is by vends.

Unique Launchers:-

http://rosena-wiki.o...ltilauncher.jpg
Gatling Multi Launcher
Required STR 59
Drops from Promic King?

http://rosena-wiki.o.../6/6d/Faust.jpg
Faust
Required STR 84
Drops from Grunter King

http://rosena-wiki.o...ck_Launcher.jpg
Rock Launcher
Required STR 115
Drops from Raid in OT

Unique Guns:-

http://rosena-wiki.o...otbelly_Gun.png
Potbelly Gun
Required CON 93
Drops from ?

http://rosena-wiki.o...rosrevolver.jpg
Spero Revolver
Required CON 119
Drops from ?

http://rosena-wiki.o...Abyss_Rifle.png
Abyss Rifle
Required CON 165
Drops from Nigrum

http://rosena-wiki.o...79/Firelock.jpg
Firelock
Required CON 216
Drops from Raid in OT

13.0 Q&A

Q. Where can I get Rescudo's Stat Calculator?

A. You can Download it Here, Rescudo Stat Calculator

14.0 Credits go to:

Rose Wiki For most of the pictures and some infomation! Couldn't of done it without you!

Rescudo for his Stat Calculator!

Community for feedback via the post and PM's

Nanami For the Infomation On the Stat calculations!

Other Useful Guides!

Visitor Guide!

Muse - Mage Guide!

NPC Text Fix!

Edited by Lybis, 21 April 2012 - 12:31 PM.

#2 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:36 AM

Thank you for your contributions to the community.

#3 NoSir

NoSir

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

I thought this guide was great and most definetly helpful to those wanting to be a dealer. The only reason why i voted no to if this guide was helpful to ME was because I've been playing a dealer for a while and was hopefully looking to find some information on making a gem crafter; specifically I was looking for the answer to the question of it still being possible to leave a gem crafter at lvl 100 and have him be sucessuful. In the future if you could add a gem crafting build with some more insight on the crafting formula the guide would pretty much be perfect, good job man

#4 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:20 PM

I thought this guide was great and most definetly helpful to those wanting to be a dealer. The only reason why i voted no to if this guide was helpful to ME was because I've been playing a dealer for a while and was hopefully looking to find some information on making a gem crafter; specifically I was looking for the answer to the question of it still being possible to leave a gem crafter at lvl 100 and have him be sucessuful. In the future if you could add a gem crafting build with some more insight on the crafting formula the guide would pretty much be perfect, good job man

Currently working on the Crafting section of the guide, no ETA yet of when that bit would be done because as you can imagine it is going to be a rather long section.

Thanks for your feedback tho http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif gives me a kick in the ass to do it faster :)

#5 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

looking good so far, keep up the good work http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/fing32.gif

#6 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Guides also for a pvp gun bourg please..

#7 ChilledMonkey

ChilledMonkey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:26 AM

Thanks alot Lybis for this amazing guide.

Nice, clean, clear & simple.

Originally I was going for the Level 100 ideal Con to Level ratio for a Gem Crafter.
But alas as with the new update this has changed alot.

So therefore im going to modify my lil' ol' dealer 80ish and make him a Gun Bourg for good Pvm and farming.

You gave a ratio of about 200con 100 dex but not specifying the sen?
Also what about after 100 up to 215?

But apart from that great guide.

#8 Belphegor

Belphegor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:52 PM

pls add a skill build for a LAU Bourg and Crafter Artisan. Thnx

#9 bossman11

bossman11

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationmars

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

good guide :o

#10 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:42 AM

Crafter Artisan build I think is pretty easy.

The only skills I did were my self buffs and the mercenary bow hawkers.

I didn't do the dread knight or whatever useless thing he is because he is slow and useless IMO.

Than you have all the skills open for crafting. I plan to to 4 things per character. I have 2 Arti's :unsure:

I like the article but just read the Mage guide and felt I was reading the same guide with little changes in it.

But a good start.

#11 Ulises

Ulises

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

Does anyone knows a good dodge bourg, because i want to make one. Im 200 and I have 500 Dex, 300 con with 1.6 dodge and they still kicking my butt, also my ap is like 2.6 xD. My armor is not glorious yet, because im not sure if a dodge bourg is good for UW.

#12 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

What Gems are you using?

#13 Ulises

Ulises

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

What Gems are you using?

Im using 2 UW jewelry (20 dex con 10) with 2 G7 and one moonsea jewel with jade 7 but im thinking to change all my set for sea set with jade 7

#14 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

Yeah you would benefit with using J7's for getting higher dodge, also i would use the sea ring and earring and shadow necklace which would give you more dodge too.

#15 zetxo

zetxo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hi first thanks for this contribution to new players like me! But i suggest that this guide most include a level by level skill guide to use each point correctly and a leveling guide process. Thanks waiting for your help =)

#16 xJBx

xJBx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAt my desk.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

Nice guide! It helped me alot with my bourg :wah:

#17 xDevan

xDevan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:42 PM

crap, i totally need 5.1 D:

#18 SolidPhoeniX

SolidPhoeniX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:23 AM

Will the remaining parts be done soon? I would like to know what skills and stats to get for a farming bourg.

#19 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

Will the remaining parts be done soon? I would like to know what skills and stats to get for a farming bourg.

Same here, would be nice to hear what some else suggest who knows what he is talking.

#20 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

Should Artisans add Charm to there build cause doesn't Charm increase the rate of better drop rates?

#21 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:20 AM

cannon bourgs still got AOE's???
i hope so...
but at my skills only at 1 gun skill it says Area of effect

at none cannon skills it says so ;/

#22 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:25 AM

launcher does have 3 shots which got aoe range

#23 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

*Can craft items, Consumables and gems
*Can make a lot of money once you have the right equips
*Crafting Hammers
*You now get EXP from Crafting

*Pretty weak class
*Not a lot of attack skills
*Can�??t have every crafting skill
*Need quiet a bit of money to be a good artisan
*Limited to just using guns

That needs updated, they are not a weak class.. at all

#24 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:31 AM

That needs updated, they are not a weak class.. at all

Yeah a lot of stuff in this guide needs updating. As you can tell it hasn't been updated for a while. Don't have a lot of time to do it atm. I will wait since from what I can tell there's going to be another balancing update, once that has come i'll update the guides again. I'm sure some of the stuff in here is still of some use until then. :)

#25 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

@Lybis

Your guide need to be updated in the info & pvp sector and spots to level :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users