What is the best Homunculus overall for a Alchemist? - Page 2 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is the best Homunculus overall for a Alchemist?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

You only get the +5 int and +4 str from Instruction Change between the time that your homun levels, and when you change maps, relog, or teleport.

#27 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

Ah I see..... so the stat boost from Instruction Change won't contribute to the gains upon leveling? Because I maxed my Instruction Change at a fairly late stage, so I was worried that I might have missed out all the hp/sp/stats gains.

Right now, Level 83, unevolved:

HP: 7456 / SP: 289
Atk: 105
Matk: 313
Hit: 330
Critical: 30
Def: 321
Mdef: 234
Flee: 184
Aspd: 165

The numbers seem ok?

#28 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

how much heal does lif do? im a str/vit build ( i use cart rev to level with an earth deleter card) so i have no need for additional attack power really. but having a healer would be nice since merchants defense sucks the big one

#29 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

DrAZZy, Can you look at my New Homu stat?
lv 91 now Vanilmirth

How is it??

Edited by DonatoX, 04 March 2013 - 12:38 PM.

#30 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

It doesn't even matter because a Vani will just end up getting 150 on all stats around lvl 110 or so.

#31 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Thank god someone actually asked this question cause i got alot of questions myself XD (sorry to crash in this thread). I recently got really interested in homunculus.. which homunculus S should i choose if i wanna go MVP?(currently have lvl 95 vanil) Im thinking of dieter and sera because volcanic ash and pain killer is really awesome and can you autofeed homunculus? Cause i saw someone afk at ant hell for 8hours and longer(I slept) And its really impossible(unless you're really addicted) to stay awake for 8hours++ to lvl your homun

#32 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Thank god someone actually asked this question cause i got alot of questions myself XD (sorry to crash in this thread). I recently got really interested in homunculus.. which homunculus S should i choose if i wanna go MVP?(currently have lvl 95 vanil) Im thinking of dieter and sera because volcanic ash and pain killer is really awesome and can you autofeed homunculus? Cause i saw someone afk at ant hell for 8hours and longer(I slept) And its really impossible(unless you're really addicted) to stay awake for 8hours++ to lvl your homun

#33 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

#34 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

#35 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

#36 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

#37 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

#38 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

#39 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

Donato - as I've said many times, homun stat growth doesn't matter for vani, the stats are fine, quit worrying about it. And if you are asking for someone to assess your homun, please do the legwork of calcing out what it's stats are instead of just posting the substats.

kingjoe - A single post is sufficient - you don't need to make a post 8 times in 5 minutes. I have deleted the multiple posts.

Autofeed is illegal (like botting). But many people feed homun up until hunger >75, then go afk for an hr, come back and feed it, and go back AFK. This works very well if you work from home, play RO from work, or are a student with 1 hour classes and homework to do between them.

Alternately, they could just have been letting it starve....

Re: Dieter - don't make a dieter just to use volcanic ash to bug MVPs. That is a bug exploit, and the skill is disabled on most maps with MVPs on them to prevent abuse of this bug. An upcoming patch expected this month will fix the volcanic ash bug on monsters entirely so it won't be possible to bug MVPs with it (it will also be re-enabled in WoE at that point too). VA is a WoE skill (or it will be when it gets fixed). You get dieter for VA in WoE and for Pyroclastic (it also levels very fast if you hand-level it instead of afk leveling. But who has time for THAT?). Sera is all about painkiller.

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 March 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#40 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Dr.Azzy : sorry about that.. ^^

#41 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Donato - as I've said many times, homun stat growth doesn't matter for vani, the stats are fine, quit worrying about it. And if you are asking for someone to assess your homun, please do the legwork of calcing out what it's stats are instead of just posting the substats.

kingjoe - A single post is sufficient - you don't need to make a post 8 times in 5 minutes. I have deleted the multiple posts.

Autofeed is illegal (like botting). But many people feed homun up until hunger >75, then go afk for an hr, come back and feed it, and go back AFK. This works very well if you work from home, play RO from work, or are a student with 1 hour classes and homework to do between them.

Alternately, they could just have been letting it starve....

Re: Dieter - don't make a dieter just to use volcanic ash to bug MVPs. That is a bug exploit, and the skill is disabled on most maps with MVPs on them to prevent abuse of this bug. An upcoming patch expected this month will fix the volcanic ash bug on monsters entirely so it won't be possible to bug MVPs with it (it will also be re-enabled in WoE at that point too). VA is a WoE skill (or it will be when it gets fixed). You get dieter for VA in WoE and for Pyroclastic (it also levels very fast if you hand-level it instead of afk leveling. But who has time for THAT?). Sera is all about painkiller.

Omg i did? Sorry i must have been lagging when i clicked post. So sera would be the best for mvp then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users