Scammer still active on Leonis - Stop him please! - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Scammer still active on Leonis - Stop him please!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

How can you be forced to join a tournament? o.O

#52 KyoDVenemousCell

KyoDVenemousCell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

lol, i dont know. when im said im not full geared. he keep saying " you dont need to be full geared, just join it, we dont have enough members".

#53 lafamilia00

lafamilia00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

I say let the scammers scam! And let the idiots get scammed!

#54 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

Again, quit judging. One of my friends got taken in by the tournament scam. He is hardly an idiot, however he is young, and English is not his first language. The fact that the website URL started with roseonlinegame didn't help much either. Please quit judging these poor people that got fooled, and do what you can to prevent more from getting taken.

Edited by pdfisher, 03 October 2012 - 02:58 AM.

#55 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

rose online, has a very friendly community which helps out people who plays it, so if your not willing to help better get outta here

#56 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

lol, i dont know. when im said im not full geared. he keep saying " you dont need to be full geared, just join it, we dont have enough members".

It's because he will have your login information saved so when you are geared he will login and steal your items.

#57 KyoDVenemousCell

KyoDVenemousCell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:55 AM

It's because he will have your login information saved so when you are geared he will login and steal your items.

wow, that's one brilliant idea... :p_err:

#58 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

rose online, has a very friendly community which helps out people who plays it,

lol ? are you sure you're even playing here..

#59 lafamilia00

lafamilia00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

Again, quit judging. One of my friends got taken in by the tournament scam. He is hardly an idiot, however he is young, and English is not his first language. The fact that the website URL started with roseonlinegame didn't help much either. Please quit judging these poor people that got fooled, and do what you can to prevent more from getting taken.

I believe that there will always be scammers in this game, sad but true. People will continue to get scammed and there is nothing we can really do about it.

Edited by lafamilia00, 03 October 2012 - 07:54 AM.

#60 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

^
Any online game will have scammers running around, taking this one guy out won't stop any new scammers. He's a one trick pony, and if anybody falls for this, then they deserve to be scammed.

#61 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

lol ? are you sure you're even playing here..

im sure bout that, but ofcourse its just like a movie, it wouldnt be complete w/out villains just like you :D

I believe that there will always be scammers in this game, sad but true. People will continue to get scammed and there is nothing we can really do about it.

then he got nice on this reply =))

#62 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

There is a guide here on the forums about scammers. I suggest everyone read it.

#63 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

There is a guide here on the forums about scammers. I suggest everyone read it.

Not everyone that plays Rose Online actually uses the forum.
And bear in mind that also younger kids are playing Rose Online, I know a kid that is 9 years old and has epics, sagis etc.

Also i've seen it alot that younger people who are playing this game are actually 'crying' when they get attacked in PK Zones.
One week ago I saw a champ fully geared with epics & honor sets walk into the ruins and I attacked it 3 times and then stopped.
Then some guy came in and told me that his little sister (8) was crying because I attacked her.

Yes younger people will fall for these scams because they dont know how it works.

#64 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Not everyone that plays Rose Online actually uses the forum.
And bear in mind that also younger kids are playing Rose Online, I know a kid that is 9 years old and has epics, sagis etc.

Also i've seen it alot that younger people who are playing this game are actually 'crying' when they get attacked in PK Zones.
One week ago I saw a champ fully geared with epics & honor sets walk into the ruins and I attacked it 3 times and then stopped.
Then some guy came in and told me that his little sister (8) was crying because I attacked her.

Yes younger people will fall for these scams because they dont know how it works.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this. This is why I get upset when some call the people that fall for these scams stupid, or say they deserve it. They don't know the whole situation, or the circumstances surrounding the event, yet they are quick to judge.

I am also aware, that not everyone reads the forums, I didn't for years. But as a community, we need to try and help each other. Encourage your friends, clannies, and business acquaintances to read the forums. Educate them on the scams being pulled. The only rose police are the gms, and right now, there aren't that many. So we need to police ourselves.

As a side note, I hope you felt horrible for making that little girl cry! BULLY! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users