28 replies to this topic

#26 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

I personally don't like Stinger, since it's only used for extra damage and not 100% reliable. Also, you won't be able to use it unless your awakening points are up. There's a combo where the old bro would launch too high for you to use Death grab, and the new one has a perfect height.

#27 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

I personally don't like Stinger, since it's only used for extra damage and not 100% reliable. Also, you won't be able to use it unless your awakening points are up. There's a combo where the old bro would launch too high for you to use Death grab, and the new one has a perfect height.

I see. Thanks.

#28 Lockunlimted

Lockunlimted

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:55 PM

The problem I see with Grab is not the height issue, but the distance/width issue. It's way too precise for its own good; it's more of a hassle to position yourself, and then use I'm Gone Bro! Building up the awakening gauge is easy. The problem is the glitch after each pvp match that causes the gauge to start burning down on its own... other than that, Death Stinger is a much more viable investment. It's fast, you have superarmour status (not stun lock proof), and strong. It's your own version of a knight's shoulder tackle, minus the launching. The amount of hits can range anywhere from 1 to 4 (I think) depending on where you use it, and when the target gets caught in the animation.

I also don't get how it's "not 100% reliable"; please explain <_<

#29 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

I've had no trouble grabbing people lol. Practice...more? idk. You shouldn't be diagonal from them when you're comboing them in the air anyways...... idk how you would set that up unless you purposely moved down or up.

Death Stinger doesn't cause any stun, knockdown, launch, etc. You'll just get swifted, SD'd, etc and thus your combo gets broken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users