A Battle Archbishop Guide - Page 17 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

A Battle Archbishop Guide

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

#401 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:47 AM

if I went battle AB again I'd do +12 Veteran Hammer [2] with two Lora cards.

64 crit from weapon alone, and a pretty high ATK.

Hi guys. I decided to join to create a battle AB.

I have 104 AB, just got reset today from ME AB. I plan to make a str/dex version.

My equipments are very basic. I have Snake Hat, Variant, Saint's Robe with pupa card and +3 agi, Immune nydd, and Eden Mace III. Currently save up for +9 HBP and gonna use Empowered Mace when my level is sufficient. 

My question is, how do I distribute my stat right now? I tried with 70 dex, and even with Blessing I still miss ALOT hitting Raydric. :/

Thank God I have plenty magical stones to reset. 

So, what should I do with my stat? 

Well, crit as I just discussed is one answer.

But another might be to trade your eden merit badges for kvm badges and those into brave or valor, and then get some rations that do +33 HIT for 10 mins.

http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/12272/

Sesame pastry is another idea, but I forget how to obtain them.

Also you can wear pencil in mouth and +7 ancient shadow armor for a total of +25 more HIT.

Edited by Kadelia, 01 March 2016 - 03:53 AM.

#402 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:32 PM

i don't disagree with anything kad said, but i just want to throw in that the reason you're not hitting raydrics is not your lack of dex or hit but the great level difference between you and the raydrics. you'll hit them with ease when you get closer to their level which is 115.

#403 Yaham

Yaham

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

Do you guys think an battle AB can do the BB soloing at NCT already at lvl 150?

I'm thinking in reset my FS to level without huge and anoying groups!

#404 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

I think, it's possible. But, it's totally depends on your gears and it's gonna be slow.

Making a party with your alt Gen/GX/RK, and cloaking AB and leech exp from your alt might be faster.

#405 Yaham

Yaham

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:29 AM

I think, it's possible. But, it's totally depends on your gears and it's gonna be slow.

Making a party with your alt Gen/GX/RK, and cloaking AB and leech exp from your alt might be faster.

Do you mean, like open two rags in my computer, use cloack on the AB, shift click in the alt (I think this is the follow, right?) and start killing things?

For the cloaking, is frilldrora card?

#406 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:50 AM

no, cloak and just leech the grinding exp. 

#407 Yaham

Yaham

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:18 AM

Got it!

But this way, without the bounty board extra exp it won't be even slower than with the battle priest soloing?

Right now, I do Scarabas sometimes, but damn, it has been really, really slow (only lvl 147)

#408 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:25 AM

Depending on the class you leech it, is super fast. And ofc way faster than BB. In fact the bounty board is just an additional exp, most of it comes from grinding.
The good side on doing this, is that you can put every exp+ gear on the leecher character. Leaf cat hat, exp costume, exp shoes, etc

#409 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:12 AM

So, how are battle ABs nowadays? Most of what I see is auto-cast using lucky day or runaway magic. Are there still crit ABs or pretty much everyone goes auto-caster +  secondary build (like support or crit)?

I kinda want to make a Veteran Wahmmer with two Lora Cards and to make a crit build, but It seems like anything not AC is the rarity among the rarities.   :heh:

#410 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:52 AM

Two Lora cards on Veteran Hammer are waste of slots. You should be able to reach enough crit rate without that if you are crit build and have 120 Luk.

#411 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 08:54 AM

I kinda want to make a Veteran Wahmmer with two Lora Cards and to make a crit build, but It seems like anything not AC is the rarity among the rarities.   :heh:

I use one sometimes, and it was my only weapon for a lot of levels.  I like it because it allows me to de-prioritize luk and focus on other stats. I do aim for a lot of damage from autocasts, so all I care about is connecting with the target. High int and str mean autocasts from ARoFL, CD, and Duple Light all do nice damage.

#412 Last

Last

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:fRO: Chaos

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:40 AM

Something new from my Battle-AB from fRO:

CNpybkO.jpg

I spent almost all of my Zenies and over 1k Mora-Coins for constructing this awesome Mace.

Before this, i didn't even know that it is possible to get a FS6 into an Empowered Mace Of Judgement.

But as iRO-Wiki says, you can get FS1-3 in Slot1, FS2-4 in Slot2 and FS3-6 in Slot3. So if this Mace would have an FS4 in Slot2, it would be 100% perfect enchanted. But i think, this is a quite good result for an official RO-Server.

#413 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:20 PM

congrats on such an awesome mace. i would've like to have something like that!

considering it has an MVP card, how come the mace is only, +9? don't you have the possbility on fRO to overupgrade it safely to higher than +10?

i'd also be interested in seeing a complete picture of your battle priest with all the equips, if you don't mind sharing.

always glad to see there are still battle bishops out there.

#414 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

We are a dying breed Agahim.

#415 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:46 PM

we were never many to begin with, but that's what makes us charming, i guess?

#416 Last

Last

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

considering it has an MVP card, how come the mace is only, +9? don't you have the possbility on fRO to overupgrade it safely to higher than +10?

i'd also be interested in seeing a complete picture of your battle priest with all the equips, if you don't mind sharing.

on fRO we only have "Weapon refine deed"s from +5 to +9. And there is one for +11, But none for +10. So i would have to use HE Oridecon for a try from +9 to +10. A Ticket for a save +9 costs about 1b on fRO. So i don't want to take this risk.

This is a picture of my current level-equipment that i use for hunting Banshees:

VoU0N8T.jpg

When the Joystick Hat triggers (and he does that quite often so i have almost permanent AR) i have 192 aspd (I'm aiming for 193, but need some more agi for that)

The Evil Glittering Jacket has a +4 Agi enchant. The Bison Horn + Buffalo Horn combination gives a Bonus of 2 fixed aspd. The other combination with Bison Horn + Thorny Shield is already mentioned in your guide.

I have a bible of promise v1 on a hot-key, too. So i only have to press 3 buttons to equip the bible, cast Odin's Power and equip the Thorny Shield again. I will use a bible v2 as soon as I'm 140 (I'm 137 atm).

The 2nd Window shows my equipped Shadow-Gears. The Fallen Angel Wings are just for the look, they can't be enchanted on fRO. The Set with the Athletic Shield and Shoes Shadow gives 4 agi and 5 flee. The Set with the Physical Weapon, Earring and Pendant Shadow gives 32 atk, 3% aspd, and some HP.

Edited by Last, 16 March 2016 - 12:47 PM.

#417 TKento

TKento

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:21 PM

Is it hard to enchant Spell 2 2 on +9 Empowered Mace of Judgement ?
I spent more than 40 coins but didn't get anything like that.

and how about Spell 2 2 2 

Edited by TKento, 15 March 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#418 Last

Last

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Don't know, never tested that. The enchants were made on a +0 Mace. 

40 coins is nothing, i spent over 1k coins only in enchanting and lost several maces in the attempt to enchant the 3rd slot until i get this one. If they were all +9 i would have lost more money than i spent on the bapho-card.

#419 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:31 AM

man, thanks for posting your characters and even explaining the stuff they wear (i haven't played in like 3 years, so i don't know about many new things). i wish people would do that alot more often.

it's always very interesting to see various battle bishops.

the shadow gear stuff is entirely new to me, do they even have that on iro?

#420 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:04 AM

Yes we do Agahim, might I add that we also got shadowgears that go towards aspd% so its gotten much much easier to get 193 aspd without much agi like back then.

#421 Elfly

Elfly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:MOTR

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:01 AM

(choosed Crit-autocast build, looking on chars above, in jealous and sad) so pity what my build limited in weapon choosing hardly :(

#422 Last

Last

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:02 AM

Theres an old german saying: jealousy is the highest form of accolade  :P

And still i think, your char has a fare more easier way in front than mine has behind.

My char, Pruegelpriester, was born in the days of the closed iRO Beta somewhere in 2002. At that time, there was the old, poor sp-reg, there was no renewal or rebirth and the "new" monk-class was only a rumor. He survived a server-transfer from iRO to euRO and after that another transfer from euRO (which is now dead for years) to fRO.

All of the equips i had to use in all this years are, from todays point of view, far worse than any current cheap equipment.

So theres no need to be jealous. I am a very lazy player and did a lot of breaks, some lasts several years. And when even someone like me can accomplish this stuff, everyone can. :)

#423 DonnaLovesYou

DonnaLovesYou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:56 PM

I'm so happy to see battle ABs I'm not a forum hopper and I just logged in cuz I saw this haha >w<!~ I main a BAB I'm on my sorc mostly now adays ;o;

I wish to meet you guys in game ;o; I also want to try pvping Battle ABs vs Battle ABs I think that would be interesting since battles are good on PVM xD  

The possibilities ! Y'all on chaos? :D

#424 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:28 PM

commas? periods?

#425 Last