I love this guide, but I need some help with lvls 150 to 175, I haven't find anything helpful yet, anyone have some tips, guides, etc?
Warlock's Guide to PvM
Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:24 PM
Is staff of destruction still the best for pve? I really hate the JT auto of that staff as it cancels my Amplification.
Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:48 PM
Does more damage than TSOD yes, but i still preffer it with skullcap combo. Enables use of shield and gives cast delay reduction
Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:17 AM
hi, I'm new with warlock and still level 105 now
my stat is
I wanna be a support warlock in party, so I add dex more to make jack frost cast faster, and get temporal dex boots.
what I want to ask, is instant cast warlock good? or should I add int more for damage?
thx and inb4 sorry for bad english
Edited by Aruvian13, 10 February 2016 - 11:52 AM.
Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:31 PM
Status points left: 0
Freezing Spell 3
Recognized Spell 1
Tetra Vortex 5
Crimson Rock 5
Skill points left: 0
+9 Ordinary Mage Hat of Caster
+9 Geffen Magic Robe of Ares
+9 Mortal SoD Sp4/Sp4
+9 Faw SP 19 of Intellectual
+9 Temporal Int LD/Sp5
1. Max damage build. 130 too costly but still better matk than raising my 110 dex or 90 luk. Personally I want one maxed stat only for my warlock.
2. Default mind slot is 44 exactly without buffs to store 2 ultimate spells. (17+15+12). My int reads as 130+23 = 153 int without buffs. Add with VIP and blessing and +20 food total int will be 130+60=190 int. So mind slots can be raised to (17+19+12)=48 or 4 advanced spells.
3. Just my personal build mostly PVE PVM MVP. I dont WoE.
4. Max bonus from antique book.
5. Can 1 shot GTB with 1 release water tetra vortex. of course with recognized spell always on. Can solo some low/mid MVP.
6. Didnt choose temp dex because wl skills have very long cooldown to begin with. And temp dex is not really for wl because you don't benefit from the other +5% range damage. Got radius 3 so fixed cast -20% already. And have series of frozen spells to be released.
Edited by marvsragna, 16 February 2016 - 09:51 PM.
Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:49 AM
Posted 06 March 2016 - 02:18 PM
Get 120 dex please D:
Yea you are correct bro, I should get 120 dex, I reset my stats and now my final stats are:
Now can switch to temporal int or dex, also I made +9 SoD Int+10 of Ignoring, to be able to store 2 comets even totally unbuffed. I also noticed Agi plays a major role in cast animation reduction, also I always bring Berserk pots, ASPD can reach 177. which is really better than Agi 1, Cast animation is very much faster.
Posted 06 March 2016 - 04:17 PM
Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:57 AM
So do you guys get temporal dex boots with runaway or hawkeye?
Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:55 PM
Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:46 AM
What is the best card for a +9 spell4/4 destruction staff?
My gear is the following:
+9 CoD KK card
+9 Fallen Angel wings imuume 7/6/6 spell
+9 destruction staff spell 4/4 ( empty card slot still )
2x Bawaya Agimat Tattoo
+7 Geffen Magic robe
+4 temporal dex lucky day spell 5
Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:14 AM
Whats DLE int3? and what racial magic damage cards are good?
Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:53 AM
Depends on what you gonna fight '-'
Posted 28 March 2016 - 12:07 AM
So i switched out CoD + KK card for a ordinairy Black Magician Hat +9 and i must say i'm pleased with the damage increase even while magical bypass isn't working.
What do you guys like to have and use the most as main helmet?, is there another helmet that i should check out. Because currently debating if i should slot a second kk card into the magician hat and use it as a main helmet.
I was checking out skull cap, but it seems to be weak damage wise so that one isn't interesting to me.
Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:36 AM
can I still follow this guide or it is outdated?
It's a nice start, but it's kinda outdated.
Would be nice if somebody would update the guide tho.
Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:15 PM
Most of guides on forum need an upgrade
Anyway... I don't have much and someone told me that WL need a good budget to start, so I'll level a Rebel or GX and when get some money, I'll start a Warlock
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users