Post-merge god items [WoE 1s] - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Post-merge god items [WoE 1s]

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

There are so many KP consumables which are gone after use. They won't refund the insurances from Valkyrie people who got 150 before VIP system (aka losing 3% on a death), so why they should refund the reset stones of people who consumed a lot to make the god items?

Oh, even more. People can get stones for free now, just doing turnins.

Edited by asayuu, 22 November 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#27 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Indeed... but isn't that what MvP cards are all about?

Gamban something is not that good either.

@ Jordan: You sure know how to contradict yourself a lot... but, I do understand that your concern is mainly because your lack of knowledge about this merge situation and perhaps some other issues? but rest assure that your indecisive stand towards this topic has been noted already.

In the past, when they merged Loki, Iris and Chaos, they did break all god items in their respective pieces but that can't be done anymore... mainly because after that merge, GM's put into market "reset stones". These reset stones; better yet, the money invested to make these god items is something players can't get back, hence why breaking down god items is kinda out of question.

How do I contradict myself? Please explain, Haseo.
I said I wouldn't mind if they left god items how they were. I also said I don't want the god item box idea, and gave my suggestion as a replacement. How is that contradicting? Seems like my stance flows pretty logically.

They can do that. They have every right to. Or, they could have no merge, let the server completely die and just delete it once it's completely inactive. They're doing a merge to HELP.

#28 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

funny how the people that have had the advantage for so long are crying that they are gonna lose their monopoly

#29 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

They gonna lock up this thread and shut all of you up once again.

#30 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

this thread's irrelevant now so that's quite a high possibility!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users