Post your Archangel Wing Enchants - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Post your Archangel Wing Enchants

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
153 replies to this topic

#1 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

For those who can read korean: the archangel wings enchants are listed here.

• You can only enchant the white archangel wings with 1 enchant.
  • The item upgrade doesn't seem to affect the type of enchants received ( tested on +9 ~ +10 ).
  • There is a small chance the wings will break during enchanting.
  • Refine level of the wings do not reset if successfully enchanted or during enchant reset attempt.
Possible White Archangel wing [1] Enchants*:

High rank and extremely rare (top 3 in the chart):
Spoiler

S rank
Spoiler

Not so common:
Spoiler

Common enchants:
Spoiler

*If there are any mistakes let me know.
* S Rank iRO in-game description in terms of atk/aspd bonus might be switched ( % with the + ). Need confirmation.
*Mod(s): feel free to move this post to a suitable place if required.

Oops. It looks like your post wound up being first, when I moved everything on the wings out of the old topic. I put the list of enchants into the first post for reference. Hope you don't mind -Azzy

not sure if this is the right place to post this. i just tried enchanting some archangel wings:

LUK+1
DEX+1
AGI+1
LUK+2
Fighting Spirit 3

i guess upgraded wings give better enchants, so i'm gonna stop there even though it only burns zeny

btw DrAzzy, are you compiling the results of these somewhere?

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 November 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#2 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

not sure if this is the right place to post this. i just tried enchanting some archangel wings:

LUK+1
DEX+1
AGI+1
LUK+2
Fighting Spirit 3

i guess upgraded wings give better enchants, so i'm gonna stop there even though it only burns zeny

btw DrAzzy, are you compiling the results of these somewhere?

a couple questions
where is the enchanter?
how much is the cost per enchant?
can crappy enchants be reset?

#3 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

a couple questions
where is the enchanter?
how much is the cost per enchant?
can crappy enchants be reset?

it's to the right of the weapon enchant npc, inside the house. costs 1m zeny per enchant and you can reset it with 3 silvervine fruits

#4 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

it's to the right of the weapon enchant npc, inside the house. costs 1m zeny per enchant and you can reset it with 3 silvervine fruits

thanks!

also does it enchant both type of wings, archangel and fallen?

and would this be the list of possible enchantments, taken from here:

http://forums.warppo...n-gonna-happen/

[Fighter]
Fighter Level 3: +12 ATK, +4 HIT
Fighter Level 4: +15 ATK, +5 HIT
Fighter Level 5: +18 ATK, +5 HIT
Fighter Level 6: +21 ATK, +5 HIT (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Magic]
Magic Level 4: +15 MATK, -10% Variable Cast
Magic Level 5: +18 MATK, -10% Variable Cast
Magic Level 6: +21 MATK, -10% Variable Cast
Magic Level 7: +24 MATK, -10% Variable Cast (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Archer]
Archer Level 1: +2% ranged damage
Archer Level 2: +4% ranged damage
Archer Level 3: +6% ranged damage
Archer Level 4: +8% ranged damage (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Critical]
Critical Level 1: +4% crit damage, +1 CRIT
Critical Level 2: +6% crit damage, +2 CRIT
Critical Level 3: +8% crit damage, +3 CRIT
Critical Level 4: +10% crit damage, +4 CRIT (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Max HP]
Max HP 1: +1% Max HP
Max HP 2: +2% Max HP
Max HP 3: +3% Max HP
Max HP 4: +4% Max HP (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Max SP]
Max SP 1: +25 SP
Max SP 2: +50 SP
Max SP 3: +75 SP
Max SP 4: +100 SP (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Attack Speed]
Attack Speed Level 1: +4% ASPD
Attack Speed Level 2: +6% ASPD
Attack Speed Level 3: +8% ASPD
Attack Speed Level 4: +1 ASPD (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[STR]
STR 1: +3 STR
STR 2: +4 STR
STR 3: +5 STR
STR 4: +1 STR, +3 STR if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% ATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[AGI]
AGI 1: +2 AGI
AGI 2: +3 AGI
AGI 3: +4 AGI
AGI 4: +1 AGI, +3 AGI if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% ATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[VIT]
VIT 1: +3 VIT
VIT 2: +4 VIT
VIT 3: +5 VIT
VIT 4: +1 VIT, +3 VIT if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% SP if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[INT]
INT 1: +3 INT
INT 2: +4 INT
INT 3: +5 INT
INT 4: +1 INT, +3 INT if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% MATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[DEX]
DEX 1: +3 DEX
DEX 2: +4 DEX
DEX 3: +5 DEX
DEX 4: +1 DEX, +3 DEX if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% MATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[LUK]
LUK 1: +3 LUK
LUK 2: +4 LUK
LUK 3: +5 LUK
LUK 4: +1 LUK, +3 LUK if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% Max HP if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

Edited by hmc317, 30 November 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#5 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

maybe...but as far as i can tell we can only enchant 1 slot right now :(

#6 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

maybe...but as far as i can tell we can only enchant 1 slot right now :(

i did some googling and read slot 2 enchant becomes available at +7 and slot 3 enchant at +9. Anyone have some +9 wings to test this out =) ?

#7 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Arch Angel Wings can only be enchanted with one hidden socket enchant.

source:
http://forums.warppo...d-stat-benefit/

Anyone have the full list of possible enchantments?
cranial1= 15%deduction to neutral, immuned 1 15%deduction to demi human

#8 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

For those who can read korean: the archangel wings enchants are listed here.
  • You can only enchant the white archangel wings with 1 enchant.
  • The item upgrade doesn't seem to affect the type of enchants received ( tested on +9 ~ +10 ).
  • There is a small chance the wings will break during enchanting.
  • Refine level of the wings do not reset if successfully enchanted or during enchant reset attempt.
Possible White Archangel wing [1] Enchants*:

High rank and extremely rare (top 3 in the chart):
Spoiler

S rank
Spoiler

Not so common:
Spoiler

Common enchants:
Spoiler

*If there are any mistakes let me know.
* S Rank iRO in-game description in terms of atk/aspd bonus might be switched ( % with the + ). Need confirmation.
*Mod(s): feel free to move this post to a suitable place if required.

Edited by Beata, 30 November 2012 - 02:47 AM.

#9 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

^ Beata is in fact the correct one here, the enchants with zero's past translations aren't the same as ours.

After enchanting 7 Wings:
+2 Dex x2
+1 Dex x3
Spell 3 x1
Sharp 2 x1

Although, Beata, I think for the S rank enchants it adds +1 flat aspd instead of 1%. Also, it adds 1% attack to all monsters instead of flat +1 atk lol.

Kinda sad to see these aren't better than the backpacks D= Maybe if you're trying to have fun with the Heal +20% or the Spell 3...The S rank or any others all don't seem too good for the cost to make it (or upgrading it to +12 =/) I could understand if you could get 3 enchants, but its only 1 enchant...

Edited by michaeleeli, 30 November 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#10 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Although, Beata, I think for the S rank enchants it adds +1 flat aspd instead of 1%. Also, it adds 1% attack to all monsters instead of flat +1 atk lol.

iRo In-game the description stated the opposite otherwise. Though on kRo website is what's stated in your post. Have to ask Oda to confirm.

#11 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

is it already possible to get the Extremely HIgh Ranked / S type enchants, or are we just in the testing phase of the AA enchanter? I dont wanna waste buying WPE if wer not gona be able to get the top enchants. I tried using my leftover silverines and only got a Sharp 2 enchant.

#12 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

is it already possible to get the Extremely HIgh Ranked / S type enchants, or are we just in the testing phase of the AA enchanter? I dont wanna waste buying WPE if wer not gona be able to get the top enchants. I tried using my leftover silverines and only got a Sharp 2 enchant.

It is possible to get the S rank and higher ones on iRO. My guildmate got cranial1 and one of the S rank enchants, but prepare to spend a lot of WPE/Zeny

#13 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

I just did mine right now and the 2nd chanting is not working, NPC seems broken.
Posted Image

#14 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

It is possible to get the S rank and higher ones on iRO. My guildmate got cranial1 and one of the S rank enchants, but prepare to spend a lot of WPE/Zeny

k thank you. just wanted confirmation if someone have actually gotten any of the high rank ones already before i buy WPE for enchanting. I wanna get the heal bonus for my ab.

#15 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

I just did mine right now and the 2nd chanting is not working, NPC seems broken.
Posted Image

Enchanting is limited to one slot for now i believe.

#16 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

The NPC says it can have secondary but after the cast bar (chanting) it ll say that its been already chanted (not getting 2nd chant, not consuming zeny and no breakage after trying alot), this is what kinda confuses me and also mentioned that theres chance of breaking. Need alot of confirmation for this.

Edit: I just read zr0rieu's post "Arch Angel Wings can only be enchanted with one hidden socket enchant." > makes sense.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 30 November 2012 - 05:05 AM.

#17 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

^ Beata is in fact the correct one here, the enchants with zero's past translations aren't the same as ours.

What you said doesn't make any sense since my translation source is directly from kRO website itself. What I translated is what's written in that list on kRO (which is how it works on iRO). Aside from slight variance with the Special rank enchant description, what Beata wrote is what I had in my translation.

Edited by zr0rieu, 30 November 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#18 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

thanks!

also does it enchant both type of wings, archangel and fallen?

and would this be the list of possible enchantments, taken from here:

http://forums.warppo...n-gonna-happen/

[Fighter]
Fighter Level 3: +12 ATK, +4 HIT
Fighter Level 4: +15 ATK, +5 HIT
Fighter Level 5: +18 ATK, +5 HIT
Fighter Level 6: +21 ATK, +5 HIT (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Magic]
Magic Level 4: +15 MATK, -10% Variable Cast
Magic Level 5: +18 MATK, -10% Variable Cast
Magic Level 6: +21 MATK, -10% Variable Cast
Magic Level 7: +24 MATK, -10% Variable Cast (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Archer]
Archer Level 1: +2% ranged damage
Archer Level 2: +4% ranged damage
Archer Level 3: +6% ranged damage
Archer Level 4: +8% ranged damage (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Critical]
Critical Level 1: +4% crit damage, +1 CRIT
Critical Level 2: +6% crit damage, +2 CRIT
Critical Level 3: +8% crit damage, +3 CRIT
Critical Level 4: +10% crit damage, +4 CRIT (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Max HP]
Max HP 1: +1% Max HP
Max HP 2: +2% Max HP
Max HP 3: +3% Max HP
Max HP 4: +4% Max HP (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Max SP]
Max SP 1: +25 SP
Max SP 2: +50 SP
Max SP 3: +75 SP
Max SP 4: +100 SP (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[Attack Speed]
Attack Speed Level 1: +4% ASPD
Attack Speed Level 2: +6% ASPD
Attack Speed Level 3: +8% ASPD
Attack Speed Level 4: +1 ASPD (this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[STR]
STR 1: +3 STR
STR 2: +4 STR
STR 3: +5 STR
STR 4: +1 STR, +3 STR if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% ATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[AGI]
AGI 1: +2 AGI
AGI 2: +3 AGI
AGI 3: +4 AGI
AGI 4: +1 AGI, +3 AGI if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% ATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[VIT]
VIT 1: +3 VIT
VIT 2: +4 VIT
VIT 3: +5 VIT
VIT 4: +1 VIT, +3 VIT if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% SP if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[INT]
INT 1: +3 INT
INT 2: +4 INT
INT 3: +5 INT
INT 4: +1 INT, +3 INT if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% MATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[DEX]
DEX 1: +3 DEX
DEX 2: +4 DEX
DEX 3: +5 DEX
DEX 4: +1 DEX, +3 DEX if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% MATK if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

[LUK]
LUK 1: +3 LUK
LUK 2: +4 LUK
LUK 3: +5 LUK
LUK 4: +1 LUK, +3 LUK if upgraded to +8 or higher, +1% Max HP if upgraded to +9 or higher, +1 ASPD and -7% Fixed Cast if upgraded to +12 or higher. Bonuses are cumulative(this variable has a chance of appearing randomly on third hidden enchantment at +9 refinement level)

That's the list for Fallen Angel Wing enchants which is misquoted by one of the forum member as Fallen Angel Wing/Arch Angel Wing enchant.

#19 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

oh, so you can enchant those garments already?

Btw, about that "hidden enchant if upgraded to +9". Is that a new enchant beside the one you are trying to get (in other words, you get your enchant and the +9 enchant as bonus on a different slot)?? or it will be placed in the same slot as the other enchants?

#20 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

I think hidden enchants can work and variate depending on the gears current upgrade level (regardless what upgrade level you did or start to chant it), not sure but this is how I understand it.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 30 November 2012 - 06:35 AM.

#21 KeitobiPepsi

KeitobiPepsi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

Posted Image

Special Int

Edited by KeitobiPepsi, 30 November 2012 - 07:13 AM.

#22 nedric

nedric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

just to info
in all other server, Special SAVIDL +12 is +1 ASPD not 1% it should be wrong description

#23 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Post all the results you get. Supposed list of possible enchants (from mRO) is:

Immuned1 Resistance to Neutral Damage +5%
Cranial1 Damage from Human Type -5%
Special STR STR+1.
STR+3 if refined to +8 and above;
ATK+1% if refined to +9 and above;
ASPD+1 & Fixed Casting Time -7% if refined to +12 and above.
Special AGI AGI+1.
AGI+3 if refined to +8 and above;
ATK+1% if refined to +9 and above;
Special VIT VIT+1.
VIT+3 if refined to +8 and above;
SP+1% if refined to +9 and above;
Special INT INT+1.
INT+3 if refined to +8 and above;
MATK+1% if refined to +9 and above;
Special DEX DEX+1.
DEX+3 if refined to +8 and above;
MATK+1% if refined to +9 and above;
Special LUK LUK+1.
LUK+3 if refined to +8 and above;
MHP+1% if refined to +9 and above;
Archbishop3 Heal Amount +6%, SP Consumption +5%
Archbishop4 Heal Amount +12%, SP Consumption +10%
Archbishop5 Heal Amount +20%, SP Consumption +15%
Matk1 MATK+1%, Fixed Casting Time -1%
Matk2 MATK+2%, Fixed Casting Time -1%
Sharp2 CRI+9, HIT+3
Sharp3 CRI+12, HIT+4
Spell2 MATK + 9, Variable Casting Time -6%
Spell3 MATK + 12, Variable Casting Time -8%
Expert Archer2 Long range attack +4%
Expert Archer3 Long range attack +6%
Fighting Spirit2 ATK+9, HIT+3
Fighting Spirit3 ATK+12, HIT+4
Str1 STR+1
Agi1 AGI+1
Dex1 DEX+1
Vit1 VIT+1
Luk1 LUK+1
Int1 INT+1
Failure Equipment is damaged (can this actually happen on iRO?)

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 November 2012 - 08:33 AM.

#24 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1098635

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1098635

Euhm, I just finished moving all the posts about the wings out of that topic and into this one ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users