#1 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

In-Game Item Mall for ROSE Online!

We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! Beginning Wednesday, April 27, 2011, the ROSE Item Mall will be exclusively available in-game. You can now purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive gameplay experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 5th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.

Features of the In-Game Item Mall:
  • Access the Item Mall and view your current points In-Game
  • Access Mileage Storage directly from the Item Mall
  • Mileage Storage is now sorted by pages for easier viewing
  • New, updated categories, now includes subdivisions for easier browsing
  • Deals tab contains the current best-sellers to help you stay in the game
  • New, Hot, Sale and Special items clearly visible

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:57 PM

Even though this is probably a good addition, I don't think it has been introduced at the best time...

#3 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

I hope it won't bring too many bugs with it... >.>

Edited by Niluje, 22 April 2011 - 03:52 PM.

#4 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

If I read and understand correctly, with this update, you can buy IM points using your real money in game thus do not have to log in the website. I think the main idea is to promote IM sell further. Honestly, I do not know this is a good addition or not. However, at of now, people are rarely buy IM points with their money.

#5 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

If I read and understand correctly, with this update, you can buy IM points using your real money in game thus do not have to log in the website. I think the main idea is to promote IM sell further. Honestly, I do not know this is a good addition or not. However, at of now, people are rarely buy IM points with their money.

You will still need to login to the WarpPortal website to purchase (more) points.

#6 bambam010

bambam010

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbehind you
  • Server:leonis

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

what do u mean bind my wp acc to my rose acc cuz i have a different name and pw for both acc so i dont quite understand how to do it

#7 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

i bet this wont work right at 1st and it will take more than 3 weeks to fix just like everything else

#8 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

i bet this wont work right at 1st and it will take more than 3 weeks to fix just like everything else

I wouldn't doubt the bug, but i doubt it will take more than 3 weeks to fix since it is the IM stuff that we talk about here.

#9 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

Really? how could they screw this up? its just a bit of coding.
Give them hope. simple philosophy, you tell them they gunna fail, they gunna fail :Emo_15:

#10 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:55 PM

TY for the FREE IM points! :Emo_15:

#11 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

You will still need to login to the WarpPortal website to purchase (more) points.

or you can do survey for warpportal. about 1/10 of them work so it's more efficient to pay yourself then spend an hour on there and get maybe 100 pts

#12 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

100 FREE Item Mall points!

With those 100 free IM pts i'll buy 2 hair dye coupons and change my blue hair to red, and after that back to blue JUST BECAUSE ITS FREE.

In yo face Gravity!

Posted Image

#13 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:32 PM

Thank you for the 100 points. Now I have to remember to log in during the time window! :)

#14 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

In-Game Item Mall for ROSE Online!

We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! Beginning Wednesday, April 27, 2011, the ROSE Item Mall will be exclusively available in-game. You can now purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive gameplay experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 4th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.

Features of the In-Game Item Mall:

• Access the Item Mall and view your current points In-Game
  • Access Mileage Storage directly from the Item Mall
  • Mileage Storage is now sorted by pages for easier viewing
  • New, updated categories, now includes subdivisions for easier browsing
  • Deals tab contains the current best-sellers to help you stay in the game
  • New, Hot, Sale and Special items clearly visible

Really exiting, we ll now be able to spend easier our real life money while noone in the company listen to us... Sure you do ask more details to monitor the drops but guess what? after more than a mounth it still sux, and we don't want you to tell your dev that they should raise by 0.0001% this or that, we want to tell you that the new drop rate system is fail, i m very sorry for the one who came with it, but he failed, it sux but it can happens to everyone once in a while.
- Your players aka costumers aka the one you have to satisfie because it s simply your job doesn't want to buy medal of retrievial non stop nor to go ks noobs to be able to have decent drops (coz it will happen ksing noobs is the only cheap way to get drops)
- Your players ask you to remove a skill (anti magic shell) and to balance class skills and passive to make the pvp in this game a bit more logic, without any autowin class.
- And i really ask for a new pve zone wich wouldn't be a joke and that would actually requiere some gameplay skills from the players ( like prison when it first came out )

After having fixed all this, we ll be able to talk about IM

#15 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

Log in to the actual game itself, the forums, or the warpportal account? For 100 points assuming the accounts have been binded in the past

#16 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

i actually like it :)

#17 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:35 AM

Fail :)

#18 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:41 AM

I hope with the extra money you make, you'll be able to hire someone who's able to fix bugs.

#19 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:15 AM

Looking forward! I've experienced in-game Item Malls in other games and I really idolized it when comparing it to the Item Malls on websites.

#20 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:34 AM

It's a good addition but I do not understand why this is done while there are many other things to repair first. It would actually be interesting to see if for example the 'death glitch' in UW's or I don't know.. some new content (not more maps on orlo or something lol) are being worked on. And what the progress is on this. If it´s actually fix-able or if it's halted. What is the top 10-15-20 list of things that you guys are wanting to update Zeppelin?
What's the future (months) going to be like for the old school players?

#21 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:52 AM

well lets hope for best result. . . .

#22 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

It's a good addition but I do not understand why this is done while there are many other things to repair first. It would actually be interesting to see if for example the 'death glitch' in UW's or I don't know.. some new content (not more maps on orlo or something lol) are being worked on. And what the progress is on this. If it´s actually fix-able or if it's halted. What is the top 10-15-20 list of things that you guys are wanting to update Zeppelin?
What's the future (months) going to be like for the old school players?

lil OffTopic...but...i never understood why the " stole?!? " the ignore addon from RRE but not the " respawn " adddon.?!?
its not that this will work if it comes from Gravity..it will be bugged like the " ignore"" addon for weeks...but they even could have this idea before...or?!?

OnTopic :yea...IM ingame...thats our wishes come true...:)..sarcasm*
i dunno why im not surprised that they are still hold on this IM ingame thingy while so many other,more importend thing..waaayyy more importend things...are not touched yet.

just think about fixing or even tell the dev team that there is a bug....wont change anything.

i cant understand why they are focus on the IM ingame thingy ... and just ignore the other bugged things...

OHHHH...now i realise....WHY we dont get the same " IGNORE " addone like the dev-team use....it semms to work perfectly?!?.....lol

#23 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

why is this topic rated one star?? don't give people 100 free item mall points, they don't seem to want them.
I think it's pretty sad that the players in this game aren't smart enough to realize IM funds this game. If you don't use the item mall, you aren't supporting the game. The GMs have to first cover the appeal of those actually paying for this game. They didn't steal from RRE, he gave them permission. A lot of people requested this and the GMs listened. It's depressing that players complain about anything good if it doesn't fix the specific "bug" they care about. If you don't look at every update from an initial neutral standpoint you clearly have a negative bias toward the game and shouldn't be playing.

#24 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:49 AM

thanks for free points

#25 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members