Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

sry to say but: useless update

I'll take those 100 Item Mall points then if you don't mind :)

#28 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

what time ?

#29 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:31 AM

Yeah when does the maint start today? Just as usual?

#30 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

In-Game Item Mall for ROSE Online!

We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! Beginning Wednesday, April 27, 2011, the ROSE Item Mall will be exclusively available in-game. You can now purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive gameplay experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 4th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.

Features of the In-Game Item Mall:

• Access the Item Mall and view your current points In-Game
  • Access Mileage Storage directly from the Item Mall
  • Mileage Storage is now sorted by pages for easier viewing
  • New, updated categories, now includes subdivisions for easier browsing
  • Deals tab contains the current best-sellers to help you stay in the game
  • New, Hot, Sale and Special items clearly visible

when does this maintenence start ?:) and how long for?

#31 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

Maintenance today will begin at 3PM PDT. 2 hours and 20 minutes from this post.

#32 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

woot 100 free IM points, how about you make a box of orlo cg for 100 points pretty please?

idk all this talk ( well page 1) about this not working, buying IM points on the website and spending them ingame is normal for alot of games........ gravity has "alot" of games xD

littlekami, ....... seriously /respawn would solve the symtom of getting glitched :) so yes please devs, add this!

#33 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

i have several accounts, forgot their emails years ago, what am i supposed to do? XD (please dont say send in a ticket)

#34 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

Maintenance today will begin at 3PM PDT. 2 hours and 20 minutes from this post.

and how long for may i ask? :)

#35 SlapBack

SlapBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

bluehell I have an account that I can't remember the password for and password recovery isn't working for me lol and I have a 210 mage i can't remember E-mail or account name but no the password----double fail im right there with you haha

#36 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

Simple questions:
1. Does this maintenance replace the normal scheduled one tomorrow?
1.1. If so, is there any bug fix (namely orlo drop issues) today?
1.2. If not, is there any bug fix (namely orlo drop issues) tomorrow?

#37 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:14 PM

I sure hope to god that there is not going to be a maintenance tomorrow as well...

Why was this done today?

Why do we need an ingame item mall? You should be concentrating on putting more people into the game who will then be enticed to spend money on the item mall.

If you ask me, the developers are WAAAY too fixated on the Item Mall. Their tunnel vision is killing the game. The item mall is certainly 100% needed however you cannot concentrate on one thing or the other things whither and die....

We need new things that are going to impress current players and hopefully entice old players back as well as hopefully getting more players in.

LETS REMEMBER...this is a FREE game...it's FREE! There should be 1000s of people playing the game. If there aren't 1000s of people playing then someone needs to sit down and figure out why the heck there isn't. I'm willing to bet that an in game item mall isn't one of those reasons.

At some point, things are going to reach a tipping point and everyone is just going to run away and not look back. :)

Edited by LadyPsyber, 27 April 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#38 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

I didnt really understand how to get those free points?

#39 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

I sure hope to god that there is not going to be a maintenance tomorrow as well...

Why was this done today?

Why do we need an ingame item mall? You should be concentrating on putting more people into the game who will then be enticed to spend money on the item mall.

If you ask me, the developers are WAAAY too fixated on the Item Mall. Their tunnel vision is killing the game. The item mall is certainly 100% needed however you cannot concentrate on one thing or the other things whither and die....

We need new things that are going to impress current players and hopefully entice old players back as well as hopefully getting more players in.

LETS REMEMBER...this is a FREE game...it's FREE! There should be 1000s of people playing the game. If there aren't 1000s of people playing then someone needs to sit down and figure out why the heck there isn't. I'm willing to bet that an in game item mall isn't one of those reasons.

At some point, things are going to reach a tipping point and everyone is just going to run away and not look back. :)

lady, first of all its not what they need to add, its what they need to fix, there are hundreds of things that they could fix and make the game much better.
Second of all, you nag too much, just either quit or be happy that you dont have to pay to play this game

#40 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

why is this topic rated one star?? don't give people 100 free item mall points, they don't seem to want them.
I think it's pretty sad that the players in this game aren't smart enough to realize IM funds this game. If you don't use the item mall, you aren't supporting the game. The GMs have to first cover the appeal of those actually paying for this game. They didn't steal from RRE, he gave them permission. A lot of people requested this and the GMs listened. It's depressing that players complain about anything good if it doesn't fix the specific "bug" they care about. If you don't look at every update from an initial neutral standpoint you clearly have a negative bias toward the game and shouldn't be playing.

i dont think you understand.The game needs IM to survive,but they need people to BUY IM,and the rate that this is going.. well many are quitting on the daily basis.

#41 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:34 PM

lady, first of all its not what they need to add, its what they need to fix, there are hundreds of things that they could fix and make the game much better.
Second of all, you nag too much, just either quit or be happy that you dont have to pay to play this game

Bluebell, first of all, bugs are nice to fix... definitely need them fixed but the game wallowing right now is due to people not having stuff to do, without new content(not the IM crap), the game dies. It's simple. If the dev's don't fix things like debuff etc, the game will still continue on with just people grumbling.

Second of all, who in the hell do you think you are? Seriously...GFYS...I nag because i'm disgruntled and that's perfectly my right to do. If you don't like me trying to get change THEN QUIT THE FORUMS. I was here since before day one and I'm willing to bet you sure as hell weren't...it's amazing but i'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who say they were in irose open weren't there.

In any case, i'm going to sit here and complain until the game is fixed. I've been doing it for the last 5+ years and I'm not going to stop because of some noname, vanilla forum troll who doesn't share my passion for the game and passion for working for change.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 27 April 2011 - 03:48 PM.

#42 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

Bluebell, first of all, bugs are nice to fix... definitely need them fixed but the game wallowing right now is due to people not having stuff to do, without new content(not the IM crap), the game dies. It's simple. If the dev's don't fix things like debuff etc, the game will still continue on with just people grumbling.

Second of all, who in the hell do you think you are? Seriously...GFYS...I nag because i'm disgruntled and that's perfectly my right to do. If you don't like me trying to get change THEN QUIT THE FORUMS. I was here since before day one and I'm willing to be you sure as hell weren't...it's amazing but i'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who say they were in irose open weren't there.

In any case, i'm going to sit here and complain until the game is fixed. I've been doing it for the last 5+ years and I'm not going to stop because of some noname, vanilla forum troll who doesn't share my passion for the game and passion for working for change.

/owned

#43 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

Why was this done today?

some of the posts you make you just rant on too much tbh!
but i think what your saying here is really reasonable and correct!
they are too fixated on the item mall. but its there way to make money so they have to. really the point you said about making more players come to this game then you can change the item mall will make them so much more money in the long run!
i really think everything is going down hill. and will crash at one point.
i think the devs need to take into consideration all the feedback we have all gave them on these forums and try and conpensate for this.

#44 Elements

Elements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

Well first impressions of the changes to the website = positive.. much better than before.. however

I do not want to "Purchace Points" I want to "Purchase Points" (Quick Link Section)

Anyways.. looking at the changes to the IM on the Website.. I can't wait to see what they've done with the in game one..
and having an ingame IM might actually push me towards buying points for once.

Now.. hopefully once this is all done and over with.. the Devs can actually work on a patch that has more than just 3-4 bug fixes and something new in the IM.
Lets see some new armour...

Also.. vote no to changes in the drop system. (It's fine the way it is)

Edited by Elements, 27 April 2011 - 03:42 PM.

#45 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

some of the posts you make you just rant on too much tbh!
but i think what your saying here is really reasonable and correct!
they are too fixated on the item mall. but its there way to make money so they have to. really the point you said about making more players come to this game then you can change the item mall will make them so much more money in the long run!
i really think everything is going down hill. and will crash at one point.
i think the devs need to take into consideration all the feedback we have all gave them on these forums and try and conpensate for this.

I agree I totally rant too much...I wish I didn't have to. The problem is that the developers don't seem to work on things until they get screamed at repeatedly. The biggest problem is that a TON of people complain about stuff in game or just plain leave without taking the time to work for change in the forums. I know of TONS of people who feel as strongly about things as I do but I have *NEVER* seen them post a thing in the forums about it. I wish they would but they just don't. I've taken to begging for people to be more proactive and aggressive in trying to make our game better.

#46 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

I really dont see how this game is dying. ha. maybe you are all paranoid :)

#47 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Second of all, who in the hell do you think you are? Seriously...GFYS...I nag because i'm disgruntled and that's perfectly my right to do. If you don't like me trying to get change THEN QUIT THE FORUMS. I was here since before day one and I'm willing to bet you sure as hell weren't...it's amazing but i'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who say they were in irose open weren't there.

Posted Image

But seriously, I agree with much of what you have to say, but they might take your concerns more seriously if you took a different approach. My mom used to say you catch more flies honey than with vinager.

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 27 April 2011 - 03:58 PM.

#48 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

first of all its bluehell, not bluebell
second of all i wasnt talking about bugs. i was talking about things such as clan wars, debuffs, union wars, and many other things.
third, I've been playing nearly the same amount of time.

#49 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

why is this topic rated one star?? don't give people 100 free item mall points, they don't seem to want them.
I think it's pretty sad that the players in this game aren't smart enough to realize IM funds this game. If you don't use the item mall, you aren't supporting the game. The GMs have to first cover the appeal of those actually paying for this game. They didn't steal from RRE, he gave them permission. A lot of people requested this and the GMs listened. It's depressing that players complain about anything good if it doesn't fix the specific "bug" they care about. If you don't look at every update from an initial neutral standpoint you clearly have a negative bias toward the game and shouldn't be playing.

Depressing that players complain about anything good when their request for bug fix is IGNORED you mean. If the bugs were fixed in a timely fashion, there wouldn't be any issue here. Lets take the long suffering Orlo drop issue. They've had over TWO FREEKING MONTHS to fix a drop table. They could fix that in an hour...but instead the Item Mall keeps growing and OH JOY we now have an item mall built into the game. JOY!

The problem is that Item Mall funds this game. They've taken the Item Mall from a funding source to the source of pretty much every single content update.

It would be wonderful if there was some parity/harmony between pay and free.

#50 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

i thought putting in game IM was ment to help the look of the game and make the game more user friendly and help the game make some money, atleast when new people join they can see what they can buy and decide if they want to be the next marwan or mora.
so shush blueBell loooool i like ur pic "the coon"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users