#51 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

Depressing that players complain about anything good when their request for bug fix is IGNORED you mean. If the bugs were fixed in a timely fashion, there wouldn't be any issue here. Lets take the long suffering Orlo drop issue. They've had over TWO FREEKING MONTHS to fix a drop table. They could fix that in an hour...but instead the Item Mall keeps growing and OH JOY we now have an item mall built into the game. JOY!

The problem is that Item Mall funds this game. They've taken the Item Mall from a funding source to the source of pretty much every single content update.

It would be wonderful if there was some parity/harmony between pay and free.

We are reviewing and collecting your feedback on various drop data daily. The development team is constantly going over ways to improve the drop system and experience of gameplay while keeping to the design intended.
The intentions behind the changes to the drop design is something we have a strong desire to preserve for the core of gameplay design.
We felt items and player power was too easily obtained, resulting in a lessened feeling of accomplishment and worth. With the difficulty that comes with acquiring certain items and stats, comes a much bigger sense of satisfaction when such items are obtained. As with any change there is always a time for adjustment, but once the markets adapt to the changes we believe this new drop system will be much more rewarding.
The feedback we receive may not affect the immediate next patch because there are several factors we take into consideration amongst the numerous topics of feedback. We do our best to review it with the objective of solving the issue with compromise to the drop system�??s design.
We appreciate the feedback as the drop system will continue to evolve and appreciate your help and patience in its evolution. From the feedback we've made the following changes that were larger points of feedback we incorporated into the drop design and made allowances and adjustments to the design standards to help cater to these ideas.

Increased the rate of Catalysts and Chemicals once again, especially for leaders and higher class monsters.

Removed the chance for no drop from King types.

Yellow Equipment will no longer drop from monsters beyond level 100 for Leader types and higher and 150 and higher for basic monsters.

I think this speaks for itself, it's the players in game who spent their time talking to the GMs and giving feedback that got this. Not certain whiny trolls who complain all the time. edit I know you play this game you were on today

Edited by DoubleRose, 27 April 2011 - 06:43 PM.

#52 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

how long till its bk up?...

#53 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

I still cant see the Wings of the Elder from item mall now.
Or it only show in game item mall?

#54 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

Are you calling me a whiny troll? I've been submitting reports and requests for things for months. It shouldn't take 3 months to fix a drop table.

what an oxymoron, you play this game yet you think the GMs are capable of fixing a drop table in three months? I also said I know you play and have for sure looked into the drops.

#55 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

I think it need to show how many itam mall points do i have, it seems i dont see it in game.

#56 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

I think it need to show how many itam mall points do i have, it seems i dont see it in game.

Your Item Mall points are shown in the lower left-hand corner of the Item Mall window, next the the IM insignia.

#57 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

Your Item Mall points are shown in the lower left-hand corner of the Item Mall window, next the the IM insignia.

ty zeppelin again <_<

#58 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

I tried the Item mall in game yesterday, it went fine. I think it is much better than having to log onto the website. When I was confused as to where to find my items I checked the information on the website and it told me clearly where to look. I like it! :wub:

#59 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

lil OffTopic...but...i never understood why the " stole?!? " the ignore addon from RRE but not the " respawn " adddon.?!?
its not that this will work if it comes from Gravity..it will be bugged like the " ignore"" addon for weeks...but they even could have this idea before...or?!?

Okay the reasoning for this IM addition is so they can make our lives a little easier, not for you guys to-_-, pardon my french, about everything they do. And maybe they are working on the other things, but coding an IM ingame is much easier. So they try to bring more into the game to keep you idiots satisfied, while the work on the others.
K, thanks, bye.

#60 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:59 AM

The 100 FREE Item Mall points have been distributed to all qualifying accounts. Thank you to everyone who participated and enjoy your points!

#61 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

The 100 FREE Item Mall points have been distributed to all qualifying accounts. Thank you to everyone who participated and enjoy your points!

Would this have any relation to me having a client crash randomly? lmfao.

Literally a minute ago, just randomly closed. Oh-well. o.o

#62 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:04 AM

Would this have any relation to me having a client crash randomly? lmfao.

Literally a minute ago, just randomly closed. Oh-well. o.o

No that is a separate issue and one the Team is working on correcting shortly.

#63 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:06 AM

No that is a separate issue and one the Team is working on correcting shortly.

Well it's good to hear that issues are all being sorted out, even the small ones that the others hardly notice but allow the game to be played in a stable atmosphere.

IM is still unaccessible for me though. I'll be waiting on word for that fix in the coming hours.

#64 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Well it's good to hear that issues are all being sorted out, even the small ones that the others hardly notice but allow the game to be played in a stable atmosphere.

IM is still unaccessible for me though. I'll be waiting on word for that fix in the coming hours.

I was referring to the Item Mall crashing the client. The Team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We're hopeful that it will be resolved and applied to the servers within 2 hours. It will also require a server restart, so look for the in-game announcements regarding that.

#65 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

I was referring to the Item Mall crashing the client. The Team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We're hopeful that it will be resolved and applied to the servers within 2 hours. It will also require a server restart, so look for the in-game announcements regarding that.

Oh, alright. Good to know and thanks for the heads up.

As for what I just experienced, my client literally just disappeared from existence on my computer. By "crash" I mean, silently killed and made non-existent until I reopen it. There was no server disconnection or anything. I was just running the client and driving through Ruins and it just disappeared. Not sure what would cause it. It has happened one or two times prior to this in the last two weeks.

Cheers for fixes, though.

Edited by Rukario, 06 May 2011 - 11:13 AM.

#66 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Oh, alright. Good to know and thanks for the heads up.

As for what I just experienced, my client literally just disappeared from existence on my computer. By "crash" I mean, silently killed and made non-existent until I reopen it. There was no server disconnection or anything. I was just running the client and driving through Ruins and it just disappeared. Not sure what would cause it. It has happened one or two times prior to this in the last two weeks.

Cheers for fixes, though.

lol the client suddenly disappearing happens to me sometimes when I go to the northwest of anima lake (from junon polis)
(has been happening randomly for years)
IMHO it's unrelated to the IM

Edited by Niluje, 06 May 2011 - 11:36 AM.

#67 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

lol the client suddenly disappearing happens to me sometimes when I go to the northwest of anima lake (from junon polis)
(has been happening randomly for years)
IMHO it's unrelated to the IM

Yeah, I know it's not related. But it was odd it happened right when Zeppelin posted about the 100 points being distributed successfully.

#68 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:45 AM

Well you know sometimes it happens to me when I know there is hacker disconnecting people or new bugs causing crashes so I'm thinking zomg when will these hacks/crashes end!
And then I remember that it's the 5th time that it has happened to me in this exact same zone, even though the last time was months/weeks ago, so it was just me being paranoid and the same old bug is actually still here (whatever it is)

#69 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

I will get dc when i open the item mall. When it will be fix?

p.s But it was fine yesterday.

Edited by LoveU4ever, 06 May 2011 - 01:01 PM.

#70 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:05 PM

I will get dc when i open the item mall. When it will be fix?

p.s But it was fine yesterday.

As per my post in this very topic, the Team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We're hopeful that it will be resolved and applied to the servers soon. It will also require a server restart, so look for the in-game announcements regarding that.

#71 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

As per my post in this very topic, the Team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We're hopeful that it will be resolved and applied to the servers soon. It will also require a server restart, so look for the in-game announcements regarding that.

Two hours later...
Posted Image

Sorry, I'm just trolling you. :P xD

#72 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

TBH it is not safe if we have in game item mall
i think we can choose from websit or in game because if we got hack our item mall points will got hack too

Edited by LoveU4ever, 06 May 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#73 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

TBH it is not safe if we have in game item mall
i think we can choose from websit or in game because if we got hack our item mall points will got hack too

The username and password you're using ingame is also the same one you use when you buy item mall items. So there's really no big deal.

#74 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

The username and password you're using ingame is also the same one you use when you buy item mall items. So there's really no big deal.

if u buy item mall points u should login warpportal account not in game account lol
after u got the item mall points it will also show ur in game account
so if ur in game account got hack so ur item mall points also will gone

Edited by LoveU4ever, 06 May 2011 - 04:15 PM.

#75 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

if u buy item mall points u should login warpportal account not in game account lol
after u got the item mall points it will also show ur in game account
so if ur in game account got hack so ur item mall points also will gone

But to buy the actual items for rose you had to log in the ROSE Online website with Your username and password for the account to log in the game. So therefore it didn't matter if your account was hacked and the IM wasn't in game or not. The only thing they can't do is add the warpportal pionts. At least that's what I got from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users