1.50 dev 17
* Fixed issue with Silent Breeze debuff tactic not being recognized.
* Corrected issue where Silent Breeze skill would not be recognized on Eira.
* Corrected issue with GetTact() handling of invalid tactics behaving incorrectly.
* Spurrious error messages are no longer recorded when homun is summoned.
* Corrected issue with several Eira skills.
1.50 dev 16
*Fixes for two critical issues reported by axylus.
1.50 dev 15
* Failed cast detection completely reworked, now based on a characteristic delay in AI() calls while the homun does the cast animation.
* Added EleanorDoNotSwitchMode option. When this is enabled, all eleanor mode switching must be done manually; we will always assume we are in the right mode. This was requested by Meoryou2.
* We now log the most recent time that the configuration tool has been used to modify the config file.
* Added racooons to the default tactics to ignore.
* Corrected issue with default configuration enabling ChaseSPPause by default
* We detect when someone has modified the AI to use the ranged pierce exploit and write a warning to AAIStartM.txt (assuming the modification was done in the obvious manner). AzzyAI does not condone the use of this exploit, and it may be prohibited on the RO that you play.
* Global variables moved to Const_.lua, this will make the code easier for me to manage.
* When StickyStandby and DefendStandby are both enabled, homun will not attack targets aggressively if the owner attacks a monster with a lower priority.
* Corrected issue where an Eleanor might use combo attacks when skill_class tactic was set to minions (ie, sera's summon swarm).
* Added new grapple tactics.
* Corrected skill data to include Tinderbreaker cast time.
* DanceMinSP will not be checked when dancing due to being in berserk mode.
* Corrected issue with UseEiraOveredBoost
* Corrected spelling of Eira related options
* ASAP option removed for auto-mist and auto-lava slide. There are issues that could occur when this option was used which could result in a hung situation.
* Added support for EleanorDoNotSwitchMode options
* Now records the date that start file was saved on to assist in debugging.
* StickyStandby = 2 now supported, this will save standby status through teleport/mapchange/relog.
* Added support for new grapple tactics
* Corrected spelling of Eira related options
New in Dev 14
PainkillerFriends option, if set to 1 (true), will try to keep painkiller up on all friended players. Additionally, if a player is manually targeted with painkiller, they will be added to the list of players to Painkiller. If PainkillerFriendsSave option is 1 (true) , these lists will be recorded, otherwise, they will only last until the next resummon.
New in Dev 13
We have a new feature - autofriending between homuns of multiple accounts running on the same computer. If you have multiple accounts running on the same computer, and want their homuns to help each other, friend the players (this should be done by hand, due to race conditions, since friend list is shared by all homuns running from a specific locations - but if you insist on doing it through the game, only have one homun out at a time while friending). AzzyAI will attempt to detect their H_ID/M_ID files and automatically friend their homuns and mercs. To ensure that this behavior works, summon homuns on all accounts, then walk the players off screen of each other and back.
AggressiveAutofriend: Set in H_Extra/M_Extra. This will much more aggressively synchronize friending between multiple accounts running on one computer - you do not need to walk off screen, and resummoning homun will not confuse it. However, this may adversely effect game performance (depending on the number of accounts involved and your computer specifications. If RO is running from a solid state drive, this will not carry a significant performance penalty and should be enabled.)
http://www.drazzy.co...1.50 Dev 17.zip
We're fast approaching the final release of 1.50, so if you've found any issues, please let me know about them ASAP. Likewise if there was some oddball feature you were planning to use, but haven't tried yet - try it the hell out, so you can tell me that it doesn't work.
Has anyone tested the Bayeri SteinWand autocast? (both as normal buff and upon teleporting.
Has anyone tested Castling for defense? Does it work?
Logging around Route Walk and UseCastleRoute has been improved - if you have been having issues with castling route, please try it again with /traceai on, and send me TraceAI.txt, AAIStartH.txt and AAI_ERROR.log (if present).
Also, if you've been having issues with castling route, please test whether it works when you turn off UseCastleRoute
Edited by DrAzzy, 28 February 2013 - 12:26 AM.