AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

Dev 17 may be the last version before the official 1.50 release.

1.50 dev 17
* Fixed issue with Silent Breeze debuff tactic not being recognized.
* Corrected issue where Silent Breeze skill would not be recognized on Eira.
* Corrected issue with GetTact() handling of invalid tactics behaving incorrectly.
* Spurrious error messages are no longer recorded when homun is summoned.
* Corrected issue with several Eira skills.

1.50 dev 16
*Fixes for two critical issues reported by axylus.

1.50 dev 15

* Failed cast detection completely reworked, now based on a characteristic delay in AI() calls while the homun does the cast animation.
* Added EleanorDoNotSwitchMode option. When this is enabled, all eleanor mode switching must be done manually; we will always assume we are in the right mode. This was requested by Meoryou2.
* We now log the most recent time that the configuration tool has been used to modify the config file.
* Added racooons to the default tactics to ignore.
* Corrected issue with default configuration enabling ChaseSPPause by default
* We detect when someone has modified the AI to use the ranged pierce exploit and write a warning to AAIStartM.txt (assuming the modification was done in the obvious manner). AzzyAI does not condone the use of this exploit, and it may be prohibited on the RO that you play.
* Global variables moved to Const_.lua, this will make the code easier for me to manage.
* When StickyStandby and DefendStandby are both enabled, homun will not attack targets aggressively if the owner attacks a monster with a lower priority.
* Corrected issue where an Eleanor might use combo attacks when skill_class tactic was set to minions (ie, sera's summon swarm).
* Added new grapple tactics.
* Corrected skill data to include Tinderbreaker cast time.
* DanceMinSP will not be checked when dancing due to being in berserk mode.
* Corrected issue with UseEiraOveredBoost
* Corrected spelling of Eira related options

GUI:
* ASAP option removed for auto-mist and auto-lava slide. There are issues that could occur when this option was used which could result in a hung situation.
* Added support for EleanorDoNotSwitchMode options
* Now records the date that start file was saved on to assist in debugging.
* StickyStandby = 2 now supported, this will save standby status through teleport/mapchange/relog.
* Added support for new grapple tactics
* Corrected spelling of Eira related options

New in Dev 14
PainkillerFriends option, if set to 1 (true), will try to keep painkiller up on all friended players. Additionally, if a player is manually targeted with painkiller, they will be added to the list of players to Painkiller. If PainkillerFriendsSave option is 1 (true) , these lists will be recorded, otherwise, they will only last until the next resummon.

New in Dev 13

We have a new feature - autofriending between homuns of multiple accounts running on the same computer. If you have multiple accounts running on the same computer, and want their homuns to help each other, friend the players (this should be done by hand, due to race conditions, since friend list is shared by all homuns running from a specific locations - but if you insist on doing it through the game, only have one homun out at a time while friending). AzzyAI will attempt to detect their H_ID/M_ID files and automatically friend their homuns and mercs. To ensure that this behavior works, summon homuns on all accounts, then walk the players off screen of each other and back.

AggressiveAutofriend: Set in H_Extra/M_Extra. This will much more aggressively synchronize friending between multiple accounts running on one computer - you do not need to walk off screen, and resummoning homun will not confuse it. However, this may adversely effect game performance (depending on the number of accounts involved and your computer specifications. If RO is running from a solid state drive, this will not carry a significant performance penalty and should be enabled.)

http://www.drazzy.co...1.50 Dev 17.zip

We're fast approaching the final release of 1.50, so if you've found any issues, please let me know about them ASAP. Likewise if there was some oddball feature you were planning to use, but haven't tried yet - try it the hell out, so you can tell me that it doesn't work.

Has anyone tested the Bayeri SteinWand autocast? (both as normal buff and upon teleporting.

Has anyone tested Castling for defense? Does it work?

Logging around Route Walk and UseCastleRoute has been improved - if you have been having issues with castling route, please try it again with /traceai on, and send me TraceAI.txt, AAIStartH.txt and AAI_ERROR.log (if present).
Also, if you've been having issues with castling route, please test whether it works when you turn off UseCastleRoute

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 February 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#2 Tainted39

Tainted39

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

Jesus Azzy. Still freaking play?

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

Jesus Azzy. Still freaking play?

Not much.

#4 SteveAce

SteveAce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

I don't think you have realized if this is a bug or not.... but just informing you. If you sit down(Character), the Homuculus will not auto-attack monsters for me.

Castling seems fine manually, but not automatically! haha.

Edited by SteveAce, 28 July 2012 - 10:40 PM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

I don't think you have realized if this is a bug or not.... but just informing you. If you sit down(Character), the Homuculus will not auto-attack monsters for me.

Castling seems fine manually, but not automatically! haha.

The homunculus goes non-aggressive when the owner is sitting; this is a feature. To turn it off, set DoNotUseRest to true.

What issues have you had with automatic castling? I do not have an amistr, so I have no way of testing this myself - I need users' help getting castling autocast working!

#6 SteveAce

SteveAce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:27 AM

The homunculus goes non-aggressive when the owner is sitting; this is a feature. To turn it off, set DoNotUseRest to true.

What issues have you had with automatic castling? I do not have an amistr, so I have no way of testing this myself - I need users' help getting castling autocast working!

Hm.. all I have to say is that my Amistr has not been autocasting castling at all. It only autocasts Amistr Bulwark(The DEF and VIT buff), meaning I can only use it manually at my own will when I want to use Castling. @_@

If theres something you want me to test out, I can possibly try it out.

I've checked the script, the AutoCastling(?) is at false.

Edited by SteveAce, 29 July 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

Castling can be used in two modes, either to react to large numbers of monsters attacking owner, or to follow a route.

UseCastleDefend – For an Amistr, enable this to use Castling if the owner is being attacked by enough monsters, and the Amistr is being attacked by fewer monsters than the owner.
CastleDefendThreshold – If UseCastleDefend = 1 then castling will be cast when there are at least this many monsters on the owner. The Weight tactic does apply to this.

The route feature is UseCastleRoute, and then you need to set up a route for it to walk. This is a bit trickier, but if it works it should vastly increase your options for AFKing, because it could automatically cover a larger part of the map. You set UseIdleWalk to one of the route options to turn on route walk, and enter a route in M_Extra (see documentation for details, under advanced features)

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

Reported issue with ChaseSPPause feature confimed and fixed for dev 10. I don't quite know what I was thinking when I wrote it....

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 July 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#9 Sethram

Sethram

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

Is your intention for CastleDefend to have Amistr switch places and begin tanking the monsters or is it to let the alchemist get distance to run away? I'm not sure the former will work. In the game I can only get a monster to switch to the homun if it manages to get an attack or three off before the monster reaches me. Since this is only after trying it manually and not with your AI, I'm not sure a script could use it to rescure the owner. Otherwise the alchemist stays their target and the mobs will continue to follow it.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

Is your intention for CastleDefend to have Amistr switch places and begin tanking the monsters or is it to let the alchemist get distance to run away? I'm not sure the former will work. In the game I can only get a monster to switch to the homun if it manages to get an attack or three off before the monster reaches me. Since this is only after trying it manually and not with your AI, I'm not sure a script could use it to rescure the owner. Otherwise the alchemist stays their target and the mobs will continue to follow it.

My understanding was that it depended on what sort of monster it was - I thought the "hyper aggressive" type would definitely change target, with other ones being somewhat dodgier. It's a pity that castling doesn't do a better job of this, though. Even if it doesn't ever change the targeting, it could help by virtue of moving the owner around so the monsters have to run after him - and it would help him to escape if not in an afking situation (though one would probably want to make that decision manually)

#11 jlem

jlem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:15 AM

hi when i go to the homunculus tactis and try to change it i can seem to change it why is that

#12 jlem

jlem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image

this what happens when i save

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

When editing lua files using Notepad, at the save dialog, you need to change "save as type" to "all files (*.*)". I will amend the documentation to reflect this.

Note that AzzyAI includes a GUI configuration tool for editing tactics files, and it's way easier than using notepad. Just doubleclick on AzzyAI Config in the USER_AI folder to use it.

#14 Sully

Sully

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationGreed Island
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

Azzy ! im not sure what happened but ur ai suddenly stopped working when this new woe version happened D:

#15 shawnja

shawnja

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

Yeah I'm having many problems with the AI... my homunculus basically attacks for a couple mins then goes totally idle... even when -_- is attacking me

#16 hernanidude

hernanidude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

Sully, they have reset all windows and commands for the game, so maybe you have the default AI in use and not the Azzy AI (I'm going to check that also now...)

#17 shawnja

shawnja

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

Oh also homunculus tactics are not working properly... before this patch the AI was working just fine.... homunculus was roaming, killing, using skills. Now it just uses basic attacks and gets stuck at one side of the screen even though there are monsters all around or even attacking owner. I've looked over the settings and nothing has changed from before. We get some untested update and it messes with everything else. I had to reset all of my skill bars, hotkey settings, and even warp portal password tonight... No surprise our AIs are messed up too

#18 shawnja

shawnja

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

Sully, they have reset all windows and commands for the game, so maybe you have the default AI in use and not the Azzy AI (I'm going to check that also now...)

Good point I'll check that out... all I had to do was type /hoai..... :heh:

#19 hernanidude

hernanidude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

My Azzy AI is working as it should be, but I had to change from the default AI that was in fact in use after the reset of settings.

#20 shawnja

shawnja

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

Pretty sad that the basic AI is so lame

#21 hernanidude

hernanidude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

Good point I'll check that out... all I had to do was type /hoai..... :heh:

My first post and I was able to help out... that makes me happy :heh:

#22 Sully

Sully

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationGreed Island

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

Oh Dammit ! forgot hoai.. how could i have forgotten -.- thankyou

#23 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

Wait, so everthing's working right?

#24 Sully

Sully

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationGreed Island

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

Yup all good :3

#25 Petal1

Petal1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hi Azzy, can you please help me? I am trying to figure this mercanary stuff out but find it pretty confusing. Is it possible for me to make the mercanary use double strafe whenever I use lex aeterna on a target? but otherwise just normal attack? I don't know if it is possible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users