AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 8 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#176 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Thanks. All the other files you posted earlier are showing as deleted or invalid link?

#177 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Let me try and repost them

H_Extra: http://www.mediafire...u2r3fs675qrctlc

Beyeri Tactics: http://www.mediafire...d1meb3urnyae15z
Beyeri Config: http://www.mediafire...86bk4kt5gpzl8ei

Sera Tactics: http://www.mediafire...q4x24u714742v3a
Sera Config: http://www.mediafire...3o611a2eetrkktt

#178 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

Are you sure you're not just using it to try to kill stationary monsters (like ant eggs)?

The way AutoDetectPlants works is that if the merc hasn't seen something move, it will assume it's an herb plant and not attack it (with this option turned off, mercenaries are _UNUSABLE_ on maps with even small numbers of herb plants (the whole herb plants taking only 1 damage thing makes them take forever to kill). Because there are only two stationary monsters in the game that players are likely to want to target, and dozens of maps that have herb plants on them, I feel that this is the correct default setting.

If this feature is broken and is detecting everything as a plant, that's a new and extremely serious bug - and this is the first i've heard of it (except in the context of attacking stationary monsters, which as i've said is intended).

Ummmm, well........I can't remember now, didn't pay attention to what I was hitting, definitely not hitting eggs, lol. Maybethat's why.

Edited by harlokjai, 24 November 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#179 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

Ummmm, well........it won't attack ants as well? Not sure whether its just my other settings or not. But when I change to auto detect plants to false, everything seems fine..

Will investigate.

#180 NickyPocky

NickyPocky

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

ive download azzyAI 1.50 Dev 14

and im trying to use route_circle and when my homun go to 1 spot this message pop up
i also change Usecastle route into TRUE

http://img84.imagesh.../682/aieror.jpg

maybe u can help Drazzy. thank you in advanced

PS: do i need to change some setting or anything? sorry im newbie about this. =)

Edited by NickyPocky, 24 November 2012 - 11:55 PM.

#181 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just configuring something wrong, but I'm having some problems with the auto-painkiller features.

I'm spending some time AFKing in OD with my boyfriend's character, but he's still low level so I set up my Sera to painkiller him, however this causes her to stop attacking after a while. She'll keep on using painkiller, but if I'm being attacked by monsters she'll just stand there and do nothing. If I turn off the painkiller- friends option, then she'll go back to attacking as she normally would. Additionally, she will only painkiller me if I set DefensiveBuffOwnerMobbed to 0, even though I would prefer she did it when I actually had a few monsters on me as opposed to whenever it runs out. DefensiveBuffOwnerHp is set to 100, since whenever I try to change the amount, it refuses to save.

Edited by Alaska, 30 November 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#182 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

ive download azzyAI 1.50 Dev 14

and im trying to use route_circle and when my homun go to 1 spot this message pop up
i also change Usecastle route into TRUE

http://img84.imagesh.../682/aieror.jpg

maybe u can help Drazzy. thank you in advanced

PS: do i need to change some setting or anything? sorry im newbie about this. =)

Sorry for the late reply - somehow this thread got marked as having no unread posts without me having seen this one.

Did you create a route? Please post the route that you created for it to follow, I think that issue is due to an invalid route definition.

Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just configuring something wrong, but I'm having some problems with the auto-painkiller features.

I'm spending some time AFKing in OD with my boyfriend's character, but he's still low level so I set up my Sera to painkiller him, however this causes her to stop attacking after a while. She'll keep on using painkiller, but if I'm being attacked by monsters she'll just stand there and do nothing. If I turn off the painkiller- friends option, then she'll go back to attacking as she normally would. Additionally, she will only painkiller me if I set DefensiveBuffOwnerMobbed to 0, even though I would prefer she did it when I actually had a few monsters on me as opposed to whenever it runs out. DefensiveBuffOwnerHp is set to 100, since whenever I try to change the amount, it refuses to save.

Can you assist me in debugging by doing the following?

1. Open your RO folder, and delete the following files:
* TraceAI.txt
* AAI_ERROR.log (if present)
2. Summon your homunculus, in the configuration that causes the problem.
3. Wait until the problem occurs
4. When it does, type /traceai.
5. Allow it to demonstrate the painkiller loop behavior throughout several casts of painkiller.
6. Type /traceai again to turn off logging.
7. Send me the following files:
* AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder
* AAI_ERROR.log in your RO folder (if present)
* TraceAI.txt in your RO folder
* H_Extra.lua in your USER_AI folder
* H_Config.lua in your USER_AI folder

I will investigate the issue with DefensiveBuffOwnerHP not saving correctly.

Also - why use PainkillerFriends? That setting is for using painkiller on other players, not just the owner.

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 November 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#183 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Alright I managed to catch the issue while it was happening, but it was a bit different from the last time it occurred. Normally Vaporize + Call Homunculus wouldn't solve the issue, but this time it seemed to. It was odd because Sera would just stand there for a good while as the mob built up on me and her, randomly cast Moonlight, then continued to stand doing nothing. She used her buffs as she normally would, and would occasionally attempt to Painkiller me as well (I also tried to manually cast it). This issue never happened prior to me using the painkiller features, so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that.It took me some time to reproduce the issue, but ever since it happened she seems to be bugging up often now, although I turned off the traceai already. /wah

In any case, I don't know if these are of any help but I took some screenshots as well: one, two, three. In the second one she had attacked one monster, then stopped and resumed standing there. In the third she stayed there until my painkiller was up, came back to painkiller then resumed attacking.

AAIStartH.txt, AAI_ERROR.log, TraceAI.txt, H_Extra.lua, H_Config.lua

I really hope I did all of that properly and that it helps. Thanks for looking into this!

Also, I was using PainkillerFriends because my boyfriend's character is right above mine and since he's low level and using a lif, he gets over-mobbed easily. I figured it would be a good use for painkiller to prevent him from dying when he's alt-tabbing/afk. Yesterday it seemed that the PainkillerFriends option was what was causing it to bug, but today that didn't seem to be the case.

#184 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Love the new AI version man, thanks for all the hard work!

#185 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Argh, I would kill for a traceai from the second screenshot.

#186 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Wah, sorry. I was gonna leave the traceai on, but between the incidents she was working normally so I didn't want to give you some huge file for nothing. I'll try to reproduce the situation, I mean, it happens often enough. xD

#187 wikle

wikle

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

DrAzzy,
I installed the AI and got it working. Verified by the 2 text files at my main RO folder.
But all my homunculus does is cast flit and accelerated flight. It won't attack. or react even if attacked.

What's wrong?

edit:
I managed to get my filir to move in squares using idlewalk, but still no fighting yet... :(

Edited by wikle, 04 December 2012 - 01:48 AM.

#188 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

Please take a traceai while it's ignoring monsters (see the procedure above) and post that.

You didn't by any chance set SuperPassive did you?

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 December 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#189 Moonmancer

Moonmancer

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hello Azzy,

friend of mine gets a pretty wierd eroor and i can't figure out why.
she got the same AI files as i do but when ever she uses mirAi friending with either homu or merc and the person she friended with re-enters her screen she gets this error msg:
./AI/USER_AI/AI_main.lua:3135: attempt to concatenate global 'newfriendhid' ( a nil value).

but for me it works just fine thats why i'm confused.
we both play on fro.
hope i got all relevant data

sincely
Moonmancer

Edited by Moonmancer, 04 December 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#190 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hello Azzy,

friend of mine gets a pretty wierd eroor and i can't figure out why.
she got the same AI files as i do but when ever she uses mirAi friending with either homu or merc and the person she friended with re-enters her screen she gets this error msg:
./AI/USER_AI/AI_main.lua:3135: attempt to concatenate global 'newfriendhid' ( a nil value).

but for me it works just fine thats why i'm confused.
we both play on fro.
hope i got all relevant data

sincely
Moonmancer

That bug has already been fixed, update to latest version.

Per changelog:

1.50 dev 13
* Fixed line 3135 error

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 December 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#191 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

Let me try and repost them

H_Extra: http://www.mediafire...u2r3fs675qrctlc

Beyeri Tactics: http://www.mediafire...d1meb3urnyae15z
Beyeri Config: http://www.mediafire...86bk4kt5gpzl8ei

Sera Tactics: http://www.mediafire...q4x24u714742v3a
Sera Config: http://www.mediafire...3o611a2eetrkktt

Did you ever find anything I did wrong here Azzy? My Beyeri and Sera are still not responding correctly with there Caprice skill.

#192 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at it until now, I've been playing RO more lately, and hadn't been looking at AI stuff much while I was at home.

Can you please let me know what monsters you are seeing this behavior on?

If you're seeing this on monsters that would be covered by the default tactic, you have the tactics set to use only Homun S attack skills against them:

MyTact[0]={TACT_ATTACK_H,-5,KITE_REACT,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,CLASS_S,RESCUE_ALL,-1,SNIPE_OK,KS_NEVER,1,CHASE_NORMAL} --Default

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 December 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#193 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

That's good to know.

It seems to be having this problem with all monsters, even the ones that I have IDs for. (Orc skels/zenorc/orc archer) I have already tried toggling the Skill Class settings between Non-HomuS Skill (CLASS_OLD) and HomuS Skill (CLASS_S) on both the default and monsters I have IDs for with only the Non-HomuS skills being effected. That's probably why I haven't noticed the problem until now that I have made a few more HomuS to see the problem.

#194 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Are you still having this problem after changing the tactics to use CLASS_BOTH for default tactics? You have tactics defined for the OD2 monsters as well, and all of them have non-default Skill Class tactics.

#195 Ldle

Ldle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hello there,

I am using AzzyUI since recently and having trouble.

I have a Filir and everything was ok at first, he was actually doing what I configured in the GUI, but since I am in OD, seems like he just not follow the config anymore, i want him to use moonlight as much as possible to kill monsters fast, but he keep autoattacking them and use moonlight like once every 10 monsters.

I don't really understand why, I used the basic config provided with the download version, tried to make some change myself but nothing.

- Use skill only : normal
- Use attack skill : true
- AssumeHomun : false

I don't know what I did wrong here.

Edit: The self buffs work perfectly.

Edited by Ldle, 07 December 2012 - 10:00 AM.

#196 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

First, do something really obvious, like turning off some buff, or turning off all skill use - just to make sure that the client is able to see changes made in the config program (to make sure we're not running into a UAC issue)

UseSkillOnly should be chasing, not normal. I will try to figure something out to clarify this option, it confuses everyone, because it doesn't do what it's name would imply.

if you are still having this issue, please capture a traceai (follow the instructions I gave to Alaska on page 8 of this thread) of the error while it's happening - my Filir -> Sera doesn't do that, so I'll need to see the details of what's going on from the AI's perspective. I'll bet it's the skill fail code failing to detect a failed cast (failing due to poslag)

#197 Ldle

Ldle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

So I made some tests and it seems like the self buffs are messing with the rest:

- Accelerated flight never start, even if that is the only skill i config (worked 2 days ago when the homu was lower level)
- Flitting works all the time, but after it is casted, the homu will never cast any other skill from there
- Some times if I hit a mob, the homu will start casting on them ; if i hit a skeleton it will start casting on all skeletons, if i hit a zenorc, same thing.
- if i remove all buffs, the homun cast correctly moonlight as configured
- I can't cast vaporize at all when the homu is bugged

Here are the file you asked, but i wasn't able the vaporize the homu as asked in the last step.
http://www.mediafire...so8bo8bsunnu3dq

#198 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

So I made some tests and it seems like the self buffs are messing with the rest:

- Accelerated flight never start, even if that is the only skill i config (worked 2 days ago when the homu was lower level)
- Flitting works all the time, but after it is casted, the homu will never cast any other skill from there
- Some times if I hit a mob, the homu will start casting on them ; if i hit a skeleton it will start casting on all skeletons, if i hit a zenorc, same thing.
- if i remove all buffs, the homun cast correctly moonlight as configured
- I can't cast vaporize at all when the homu is bugged

Here are the file you asked, but i wasn't able the vaporize the homu as asked in the last step.
http://www.mediafire...so8bo8bsunnu3dq

Try setting ChaseSPPause to false in config.

Can you please explain in a bit more detail what the heck was going on when you took this trace? I'm seeing some very curious messages there that I'm not sure how to address.

What map are you on?

What are you fighting?

Were there any other mercenaries or homunculi on screen? Were any of them yours?

Is there an AAI_ERROR file present in your RO folder (same place as AAIStartH.txt)

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 December 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#199 Ldle

Ldle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Try setting ChaseSPPause to false in config.

Can you please explain in a bit more detail what the heck was going on when you took this trace? I'm seeing some very curious messages there that I'm not sure how to address.

What map are you on?

What are you fighting?

Were there any other mercenaries or homunculi on screen? Were any of them yours?

Is there an AAI_ERROR file present in your RO folder (same place as AAIStartH.txt)

I was in OD2 fighting zenorcs, orc skeletons and drainliars, i ran through the whole map so there should have been other homusand mercs, I run only one homu and no merc myself.

There is no AAI_ERROR file, there was but i followed your instructions page 7 and you asked to delete it at the begining.

Anyway, since i stopped using self buffs, the homu cast correctly moonlight at the correct levels.

Edited by Ldle, 07 December 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#200 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

I will investigate this with those config files and see if I can reproduce the problem.

I assume your homun is a Filir, not a Homun S?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users