A Guide to Full-Support Archbishops - Page 9 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

A Guide to Full-Support Archbishops

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#201 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:44 AM

Do u have any chars between 85 and 148. Ill gladly pty with one of my bishops and show u. I been testing auto casts lots. Auto heal set it to max.

Than if u find too easy i did. I started adding offensive auto casts that do not interfere with any casts or buffs or i wont use

I only play on renewal chaos server.

I like geffen. If i just log in or spawn there. I sit by fountain and spam sanctuary and Epic for few min. Bots ignore and people love. Once everyone in town good i go on with day

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 06:47 AM.

#202 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:48 AM

it is against my beliefs to party with priests who don't pick up pneuma.

#203 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:51 AM

I have 3 bishop on 2 acct.

The 2 with pneuma are my bro ME and my baby bishop. 1 on each so if u in love with pneuma ill have one pnuema slave u and buy u an E E acessory

#204 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:52 AM

I party fine no one has said anything but thank you. I am very nice if you not bot and need full buffs warps or epic for your sp is on house.

If you had 2 accounts and an extra bishop would you really never try signum 5. Its amazing if i res 4 monster with signum is way more effective

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 06:55 AM.

#205 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

if i wanted to party with bad healers i can just hop into a random TI, no need to set up a specific date :P

i look forward to your support battle in nameless island though; be sure to post a vid when you're done.

#206 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

dont mess up FS terms with hybrid fighter term. you are lost, sorry, dont poison other people mind with wrong term of yours

Edited by fuyukikun, 24 July 2015 - 06:54 AM.

#207 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:56 AM

Do u play on chaos ?

Wanna pvp has to be fair fight or meh. my fs could skonz urs ill probably get board killing u too quick

#208 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

Lol u enjoy ur box fuyu. If i actually agreed with your ignorance i can reset all 3 anytime i want but ive actually tested out things u cant comprehend. Please if u dont use aco card set or auto heal. I say you the fool. Never mentioned in your standard useless fs guide.

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 07:00 AM.

#209 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

people are not questioning your skills, and ofc you can play it the way you want.  its just that its clearly that you are BATTLE type ab, not FULL SUPPORT  :p_ang:

#210 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:02 AM

why dont u make your own comprehensive hybrid AB guide thread rather than littering this FS thread with your fantasy? sure you can solo killing things everwhere is splendid thing to have, but you are in a wrong boat. please move out

#211 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:02 AM

Please keep the discussion within topic, further derail and troll posts will not be tolerated.

#212 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

Also u said bad healer. You know what dps is.

New term
TMHPS. Total max heal points second.

Think of how many points u can heal per second.

I am not stuck in a box sounds fun. What makes your heals per second better.

Any time i auto heal that counts towards.

Imma sit with my party on sanctuary and spam high heal 5 or colloseo heal. myself with 10% to auto heal myself when hit 5% if magic.

How is yours oh so much better

#213 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:07 AM

please post here going forward: http://forums.warppo...p-guide/page-14

#214 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:23 AM

Sorry it wouldnt load link ill wait and post there

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 08:33 AM.

#215 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:28 AM

How you could "objectively" test how good you are at FS / supporting:

Clear or beat something challenging with one or more party members. You can't prove how good you are at FS if you are soloing something because you aren't even "supporting" anything but yourself.

Something challenging being.... maybe the top levels of ET, actual hard MVPs, actual hard instances. Most of the time TI is too easy as a way to judge your skills, and it won't be a controlled environment since you get all sorts of random party members.

If you're able to beat something challenging using less supplies, less expensive gears, less death, less tries or whatever, then sure you are a good support. Though it may be debatable whether it was because of your support or whether it was the party members that were really good players. It really is how well you work together as a team and how your strategies are.

#216 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:16 AM

Well, recently some questions about FS AB come into my mind, that is since it is now very famous with Temporal DEX Boost, is Sacrament still as useful as previous? I know not everyone favour Temporal DEX Boost like bomber...

Another one will be, if I were to turn my FS AB into Adoramus AB is it just as simple as reset-ing my skills learnt since from what my point of view, that both FS AB and Adoramus AB share almost the same stat points, it is just a matter of how much does one need.

#217 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

Sacrament is still useful, but indeed it is slightly less useful since you can get some fixed cast reduction from the boots now. Sacrament does stack on top of the boots reductions so it is still good in many situations. Many Warlock skills have a very long fixed cast time so Sacrament is still amazing for them.

It can be just a simple matter of resetting skills, yes. INT is the main modifier for damage and most FS ABs have a high amount of INT already. Beyond the core stats, it's mostly tweaking and fine-tuning and a lot of that is personal preference.

#218 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:46 AM

Sacrament is still useful, but indeed it is slightly less useful since you can get some fixed cast reduction from the boots now. Sacrament does stack on top of the boots reductions so it is still good in many situations. Many Warlock skills have a very long fixed cast time so Sacrament is still amazing for them.

It can be just a simple matter of resetting skills, yes. INT is the main modifier for damage and most FS ABs have a high amount of INT already. Beyond the core stats, it's mostly tweaking and fine-tuning and a lot of that is personal preference.

Thanks! Considering if Bio Lab would need a FS AB or can solo or party to elsewhere.

Where can Adoramus AB adventure? Nameless Island?

:heh:

#219 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

I personally don't really like Adoramus "builds" much. It's a single target skill, you don't really have a powerful AOE, and if you gotta wear Judgement set that makes you pretty limited. You could try Nameless, probably, yes. Adoramus to me is either a "for fun" thing to do, or something to get on top of your support skills since you have so many skill points now. Not for a main killer.

#220 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

How about ME or Judex, i Know Judex having small AoE only...

For Battle AB, usually people goes Duple Light with high AGI, right?

#221 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:39 AM

ME is a second class AOE skill. Not quite comparable with other classes' third class AOE skills but it's still okay with the right gears in the earlier levels.

Unless you're planning on some hybrid battle + FS build, there's a battle AB thread here --> https://forums.warpp...15#entry2256386

#222 1Kuhn

1Kuhn

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:25 AM

can anyone post of their char Stat and Skill Build for FS AB's?

Edited by 1Kuhn, 22 September 2015 - 09:26 AM.

#223 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 September 2015 - 06:13 PM

stat

30 str

120 vit / int / dex

skills

sacra 5

offer 1, silentium 5

clearance 4, laudas 4, epic 4

this isn't my current build. but i think its a good one.

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 27 September 2015 - 06:18 PM.

#224 1Kuhn

1Kuhn

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

stat

30 str

120 vit / int / dex

skills

sacra 5

offer 1, silentium 5

clearance 4, laudas 4, epic 4

this isn't my current build. but i think its a good one.

Thanks for the Stat/Skill Build 

#225 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

How do I earn Zeny as a FS Archbishop?
Er, well, it’s not really an efficient farming class. You can earn a little scratch by Heal bombing or spamming Holy Light, and you can earn even more by splitting loots that you pick up while leveling with a partner or party. However, you’re better off making Thief class and Merchant class alts if you want to acquire currency. A Thief class character has access to Steal, which allows you to gain more loot (and Rogues have access to Mug, which can net a little extra Zeny); Merchants have access to Overcharge, which you can use to sell vendor trash to NPCs at a 24% price increase, as well as Vend, a skill that allows you to set up a shop to sell better items directly to other players at higher prices.

There was a legend about a business minded priest who use its warping skill to have a warping services to GH and OD, and it cost less than 10k, you can find that priest at Geffen having a pub : OD=1500,

its me when i was an acolyte, i earn 4000-10k zenny per day depending on the number of people going to GH and OD, and few weeks later, numerous wapers appeared having fees of 10k, but still, my warping business still using by some leveling players, i wish i can do this again in chaos next time, its kind of fun and also, helpful to players who doesn't want to walk in long distant   :p_hi: 11058500_798847313528703_994467359353062

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users