Everyone has been banned! - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Everyone has been banned!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#26 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

Either shops being too close to the NPC/Zulie buyers or Sellers. Harassment or threatning.

#27 Elements

Elements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Yeah.. I don't think that's the case..

I never chat with anyone (did once actually to ask someone which Ast. Wings he was wearing) or trade with anyone (except myself) on my vendor guy. All the grinding has been done 1000% legit.

Been 10 hours since I put in a ticket... maybe it'll get responded to before the servers are back up. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Edited by Elements, 14 October 2010 - 12:32 PM.

#28 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

There was 2 things going on. One was an exploit and another was benefiting from the exploit. The ones we banned for the abuse are well not coming back, the others will have the benefiting parts removed and then released.

#29 Prashanti

Prashanti

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

Call me a big noob but i have no idea where you are talking about.
What do you mean by benefiting parts..

#30 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

There was 2 things going on. One was an exploit and another was benefiting from the exploit. The ones we banned for the abuse are well not coming back, the others will have the benefiting parts removed and then released.

Yeah, please at least make sense. I don't get it when you say "the others will have the benefiting parts removed adn then released."... When you say "benefiting parts removed" that tells me people are duping, if this is incorrect please change your terminology so people don't get the wrong impression :lol: .... what are you talking about 'parts removed'? No need in using big intellect words, just be simple and to the point so everybody of all stages can understand you. Thanks.

Edited by mgon154, 14 October 2010 - 12:51 PM.

#31 bjorneogcnl

bjorneogcnl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:49 PM

yeah i don't understand it to but gone w8 for the tick back

#32 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

IF the exploit was to earn union points, then they will remove the union points gained through the exploit
TADA
Clear enough or do you need a drawing of it maybe???

PS: the example may or may not be based on what EVERYONE can read in the patch notes!!

Edited by Niluje, 14 October 2010 - 12:53 PM.

#33 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:00 PM

IF the exploit was to earn union points, then they will remove the union points gained through the exploit
TADA
Clear enough or do you need a drawing of it maybe???

PS: the example may or may not be based on what EVERYONE can read in the patch notes!!

IF? lol Well 'IF' you're only iffing then I wouldn't be too sure unless he actually mentions the word 'Union Points' in his post, which he didn't lol
So no, not clear enough and you know that. Nobody said anything about union points, and if that's the case then I apologize for missing the word 'Union points' somewhere in this thread. Thanks anyway.

#34 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

As said in the rest of the post, it was an example
geez is it so hard to understand

IF the exploit was to earn zulies, then they will remove the zulies gained through the exploit
IF the exploit was to earn experience, then they will remove the zulies experience through the exploit
and so on

#35 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

i dont understand how all these people can of done something that major to take the account away :lol:
could you at least tell us why please :lol:

#36 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:10 PM

actually i think i get what he is on about.
i reckon that someone done something in that uw. as lots of people said that it was after that uw.
and someone done something to get banned. dont know what:lol:
but then others got banned for getting the points.
hmm. i dont know :lol:

#37 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

As said in the rest of the post, it was an example
geez is it so hard to understand

IF the exploit was to earn zulies, then they will remove the zulies gained through the exploit
IF the exploit was to earn experience, then they will remove the zulies experience through the exploit
and so on

Ok well I didn't bother reading through all the posts.
Geez why do you have to be such a smart$$$ in the first place? lol Is it so hard to be nice?

Enough with the "IF's" because an if doesn't prove anything.

#38 Eosphorus

Eosphorus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • LocationMt YoMamaLot
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Forsaken World

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

HAHA :lol:

#39 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:25 PM

I believe it may be Zulie Buying, or the abuse of the Union point method, just my opinion don't need to quote me and rage i really dont give a F :lol:

#40 Elements

Elements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

So,.. If it's item related and I bought something from someone's vendor or through my shop.. and it shouldn't be in game. Then I can see a temp suspension to remove the item(s) (refund included?)

However.. there is absolutly no excuse NOT to notify those affected as to why the accounts have been closed.

And I seriously doubt (in my case) it's related to Union Points or w/e else.. mainly because I have never been to Ob Temp on my 78... Nor do I trade with anyone.

Edited by Elements, 14 October 2010 - 01:41 PM.

#41 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

The accounts that are closed have zulie that was generated using the exploit. We do not just blindly suspend accounts, we also look at the situation and the intent. Write in. It is your quickest way to get released.

#42 Aliwood

Aliwood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:57 PM

Can you tell us what exploit it is ? I really can't say what i might have done to get banned ><

Edited by Aliwood, 14 October 2010 - 02:03 PM.

#43 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

The accounts that are closed have zulie that was generated using the exploit. We do not just blindly suspend accounts, we also look at the situation and the intent. Write in. It is your quickest way to get released.

It puzzles me how you can know every and any minute of the day how zullies are being earned lol... That must take 24/7 hawk eyes and a fully loaded log to dig through that hay stack, because I don't see how that can be proven unless caught on the spot. But anyway, that's just my idea -_- I don't konw how all this runs.

#44 Aedos

Aedos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSweet Home, Oregon

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

It puzzles me how you can know every and any minute of the day how zullies are being earned lol... That must take 24/7 hawk eyes and a fully loaded log to dig through that hay stack, because I don't see how that can be proven unless caught on the spot. But anyway, that's just my idea -_- I don't konw how all this runs.

If they can keep a record of what accounts are logging in and there IP, I'm sure they can keep track of zulie transactions.

#45 ashe1220

ashe1220

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

lol how can u guys say that the zulie is from exploits? my cleric has 1m only,i earnd by selling dirties.is that an exploit?

#46 Elements

Elements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:19 PM

lol how can u guys say that the zulie is from exploits? my cleric has 1m only,i earnd by selling dirties.is that an exploit?

I believe he means.. somewhere.. somehow.. someone managed to "create zulie" which was then spent.. thus switching hands.

So... most of the people that were blocked (through no fault of their own).. had some of that "counterfeit zulie" in their wallets. Which right now are being collected.. sifted through.. and then handed back to the players with the "counterfeit zulie" removed. (I doubt you'll get any items back.. although I'm hoping I'm wrong.. if the amount is significant)

And I'm just taking a wild guess here.. but they probably have some sort of thing that tells them.. how much zulie is in the world.. and how much there should be. If the numbers don't match.. they investigate..

Probably absurd.. but a guess none the less.

Edited by Elements, 14 October 2010 - 02:25 PM.

#47 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:28 PM

I believe he means.. somewhere.. somehow.. someone managed to "create zulie" which was then spent.. thus switching hands.

So... most of the people that were blocked (through no fault of their own).. had some of that "counterfeit zulie" in their wallets. Which right now are being collected.. sifted through.. and then handed back to the players with the "counterfeit zulie" removed. (I doubt you'll get any items back.. although I'm hoping I'm wrong.. if the amount is significant)

And I'm just taking a wild guess here.. but they probably have some sort of thing that tells them.. how much zulie is in the world.. and how much there should be. If the numbers don't match.. they investigate..

Probably absurd.. but a guess none the less.

well that would make sense and i also hope i dont lose my stuff which isnt worth much but still... wont be able to farm any stuff either lol -_- really hope it gets fixed soon

#48 thmz

thmz

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

HAHA, I love this! I hope they never get their accounts back! muahaha

#49 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

HAHA, I love this! I hope they never get their accounts back! muahaha

makes me wonder if u even read the first post in this thread
u do realize some ppl are innocent in this mattter or what...

#50 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

I'm guessing they aren't looking at just how much zullie is in the world, but I bet you anything they can see a log of each action in the game, so for example if someone is cheating by bugging a quest over and over that gives them zullie over and over, then if admins look in that log I'd be almost sure that they can see a looooong repetive list of the same action over and over and over, then they can sort of get a hint of what's going. So in other words, if the developers made a quest that allows you to get zulie and do it only once, and the admins check the logs and see that the quest is done 100 times in a row by the same account, then booya! there's cold hard proof right there that the zulie was earned in a bad way. -_- Just an idea, but a good one I thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users