#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Events -
  • Coin Collector Gato Returns! (ongoing)- Gato's collection is still incomplete and he still NEEDS YOUR HELP! Beginning June 6th though June 26th, monsters will be dropping these coins, your task is to collect these and turn them into the Vending Machine near the Gato NPC.
  • Easter/Spring Loading Screen Event 2013 (ingame now!) - Spring is fast approaching, not to mention everyone's favorite day of the year to hide eggs, EASTER! So what better way to celebrate than to have players make some awesome looking loading screens!
  • Easter/Spring Break Events (ended) - Daily Login rewards, world drops, and Happy Hours!
In-Game:

Profession Improvement Update

• Profession Skill has been improved where it is much easier to create useful items
    • Before: Gathering -> Processing -> Production
    • Now: Gathering -> Production
  • Gathering tools are now unified as one tool: Collecting Tool
  • All the old tools and ingredients that are now obsolete can be traded into new items at Midas NPC or Jewel Trader NPC by selecting ‘Exchange Misc’ (*Currently this menu has been disabled due to a bug that will be resolved this week)
  • Processing tools purchased from the Item Mall, that are now obsolete, can be traded at the Vending Machine NPC for ingredient items
  • Quest line for learning Production skills can be started at each classes NPCs in Port of Winds

Included with this update:
· New Car themed mounts available in Item Mall
· Car Pet Gasha Box 1: Has chance to yield,· Car Pet Gasha Box 2: Has chance to yield

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

Bug trapping is happening very frequently if you play on channel 3 now. Please send for a fix.

#3 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

First of all id like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ORAMIS!! I appreciate your help thanks for the awesome help!! Oh making z weapons recipe's is bugged maybe its all recipe's xD but yeah cuz everytime i try to make an item such as z weapons i get disconnceted D:

#4 kenken12

kenken12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

same to me, making an elga backpack gets me disconnect 100%

oh btw, will that trade to midas or vending machine you were talking about with my lvl4 machines from your IM be as valuable as 200 IM worth? because i do alot of proffession and, i have over 4 character with full house lv4 machines i bought.. 9 machines per character and if you calculate that
9x4=36 x 200 IM = 7200IM can you refund me that IM? all of my machines are fairly new with alot of durability...

Edited by kenken12, 03 April 2013 - 02:39 PM.

#5 MsNakita

MsNakita

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Locationಥ⌣ಥ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:/Dragon Saga/

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Most of my guildies too on CH2 and CH3 frequent server disconnection

hmm how bout some issues that's not included on the patch notes~

- Pet food (30 days)
- Easter Enchantment +16 > +20

I bet others will be asking~

#6 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Most of my guildies too on CH2 and CH3 frequent server disconnection

hmm how bout some issues that's not included on the patch notes~

- Pet food (30 days)
- Easter Enchantment +16 > +20

I bet others will be asking~

Oh yeah thats true. I never got compensated for my 30 day pet food that was taken away. And my in game couple still has her 2 z weapons at +16, they never got upgrated to +20. She upgraded them to +16 during event period.

#7 Ring

Ring

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationWindy Farm

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

What's the odd of getting car themed mounts? Just spent 3000 IM and didn't get a single mount :hmm: This is BS!!!

#8 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

What's the odd of getting car themed mounts? Just spent 3000 IM and didn't get a single mount :hmm: This is BS!!!

<5% is all we can deduce.

#9 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

<5% is all we can deduce.

how did u deduce that?

#10 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

how did u deduce that?

The fact that outta 20+ boxes i didnt get a single pet. Most ppl spent over 2k im.

#11 MsNakita

MsNakita

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Locationಥ⌣ಥ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:/Dragon Saga/

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

8K IM produced 4 car mounts.. that i've heard.

#12 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

i got a kawaii car on my 10th try :p_smile:
too bad it wasn't a yellow one, no kitty kuruma for me

#13 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

Seems the monster card blend also faces the same problem as the recipes. The loading animations seem to be the things they have in common so I assume there's a bug in that very instance the item is done being created after the processing animation is over. An abnormal client status message appears after disconnection as well.

#14 EmpressAlkaid

EmpressAlkaid

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Deck of Cards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Anyone else notice that the Monster Hunter NPC has gone missing?

#15 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

1st , ty Hastur on the notes,
2nd, i just wanted to repost the (possible?) bug in productions where there is 9 consumables and i believe its 25+ misc items (including the 7 production items) that we are gathering in productions farm.

#16 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

1st , ty Hastur on the notes,
2nd, i just wanted to repost the (possible?) bug in productions where there is 9 consumables and i believe its 25+ misc items (including the 7 production items) that we are gathering in productions farm.

those extra items from gathering in profession are items that u can use to cook with the recipe u get from the events monster. I don't think it was a bug but just a bad idea that u can get those items from gathering. It a waste of space and lower the chance of getting the production items. Those extra items should drop from killing the events monster or regular monsters.

#17 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

ah ok, thank you for the info, I didnt know about the monster event.
yeah thats horrible planning, because i toss those items in fear that they will destroy farmed production items.
- items dont stack without at least 1 free inv spot we are losing the items we want when our inv fills up and we trashing the items the game thinks we want....sad

#18 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

Personally I think the new method for productions is much less time consuming in the sense that you can just go straight from steps 1 to 3. Once the "Exchange Misc." is implemented properly it should be relatively complete. Also trading off my Level 4 aquariums for a headstart on several types of best quality fish will help greatly in special socket production. I just kept 1 aquarium in my myhome cause of display purposes. It was a level 1 anyways.

#19 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

Not sure if this has been reported officially yet, but there's a bug that prevents many recipes (including recipes for equipment like weapons) from working. As soon as the item creation is about to take place, the player crashes out of the game and the item never gets created. All materials and the recipe itself seem to remain intact, though.

#20 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Not sure if this has been reported officially yet, but there's a bug that prevents many recipes (including recipes for equipment like weapons) from working. As soon as the item creation is about to take place, the player crashes out of the game and the item never gets created. All materials and the recipe itself seem to remain intact, though.

Can you give us specific recipes this is happening with or is it just all of them?

#21 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

Someone in the bug report forum mentioned a Zauharant weapon recipe not working, and I tried a recipe for an Elga Invoker Glove [Normal] earlier and that didn't work, either. Not sure how many more aren't working, but I'd guess it's at least all of the equipment ones.

Also Hastur, I heard reports that monster card blending is bugged and crashes the player/doesn't work correctly, too.

#22 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Recipes I believe it's any of them. Also monster card blender as well.

#23 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

ya a guildmate also report to crash when create his bd weap, so i guess it applies to all recipe

#24 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

ive tried from dark soul weapon to elga sets and all of them have made me disconnect so far :(

#25 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

I wonder if we get any recompense for the gold we spent on learning profession before xD
i have 2 process skill maxed T_T sad~
2 process skill at 300~
2 gathering skill maxed and 2 production skill maxed on the same char

i know its cheaper to make multi char for profession, I predicted that we may have medal for profession in the futur so I try to max all on same char
I guess I was wrong hah xD

Edited by Luckyin, 05 April 2013 - 08:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users