Turn Ins Suggestion Thread - Page 3 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Turn Ins Suggestion Thread

1658 replies to this topic

#51 darkdito1884

darkdito1884

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationAllentown,PA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos,Thor

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Cobolt Mineral and Heavy Metalings Please like i said last week would like to see some new monsters for TI , tired of seeing the same things over and over again .and also unless you have a guild dungeon access .us normal people cant get in to kill these types, just saying

#52 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

Which is exactly why they should be guild dungeon exclusive. It's very clear you want them for their drops and not for their Exp.

Edited by GuardianTK, 08 April 2013 - 12:29 PM.

#53 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

Low TI: Giant Spider & Cendrawasih
Mid TI: Engkanto & Squidgitte
High TI: Rhyncho & Ancient Trees

In general the mobs being left alone by grandpa in Malaya Port, Dewata etc.

#54 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Which is exactly why they should be guild dungeon exclusive. It's very clear you want them for their drops and not for their Exp.

:: acts as if this game isnt about drops ::
:: sees that 1/4th of the population is afk vendors ::

It's not that hard to join a guild! Just ask a guild if you can join them if they so happen to have the Cobalt Mineral castle.

what world do you live in? it must be interesting living in an alternate reality

Reported for faking up other people's statement.
Is there anything wrong charging people for the person's effort in WoE?
People pay other's to do the jobs that they aren't willing to do. That's how economy work. Pay some respect to people who supply item to the market, do not shut your eyes to your own incompetence and blame others for that.

wow those are some wise words there buddha. next time use a better 'nonsense to broken english' translator so that i might have a fraction of a chance of understanding what the hell youre saying

Edited by killedbytofu, 08 April 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#55 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

[mod]Enough with the drama. If you can't make an argument without resulting to petty insults, then stop replying.[/mod]

#56 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

:: acts as if this game isnt about drops ::
:: sees that 1/4th of the population is afk vendors ::

Turn Ins are about leveling. Guild Dungeons are there for their unique drops, as bad and outdated some of them may be. Just because you see a vendor doesn't mean it's necessarily a person that's always AFK. They might be leveling on an alt character at the same time via tabbing. I know I do that quite a bit while I have a vending character set up. If I want zeny, I wouldn't be at a Turn In looking for it while I'm leveling. If I'm not leveling then I would agree with adding monsters with good drops at Turn Ins, but that's not what the majority of the population is looking for in a "good" Turn In.

Edited by GuardianTK, 08 April 2013 - 01:45 PM.

#57 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Eh, I think putting different monsters in to circulate items around is a good idea and turn ins aren't just about the EXP. It certainly gives people new gear to play with or to test out. I'm pretty sure many people stock up on certain consumables when the monsters in the TIs drop them, like elder branches. Cobalt Mineral falls into the same category as Fanat / Aunoe from what I can see and there are 15 of them in their natural map. Abysmal Knights are definitely borderline and almost hypocritical on the GM's part, saying the TI monsters should not be a rare spawn normally. But they do spawn in 10's and so on in their natural maps, aren't miniboss contrary to popular belief, and do give decent EXP, which is nice since mid TI had been plagued with crap EXP monsters for weeks.

I'd never tell someone to go farm something with 0.02% rate drop, unless it's an MVP. There's nothing exciting about it, isn't rewarding at all considering they may never get the drop and all other drops are worthless, and they're pretty much forced to use gum with VIP subscription. With MVP battles it's different as they're a challenge, have other drops that are worth selling, and well, they're an MVP.

As I said earlier, "destroying the market" is subjective. Certain items will be in demand at certain times, and players should pay attention to this to adjust what they farm or hunt. What REALLY affects the market are bots and lack of zeny sinks.

#58 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

+1 for ancient tree/phylla/rhyncho for high TI. That was a good TI.

#59 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Oda really should make a guideline of monsters that will NOT make it into TIs, ever. That way people stop asking for it and it's there for everyone to see.

#60 BIuewind

BIuewind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:The Titanic

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Low TI - Wraith Dead + Dark Priest (aggressive, both are elementally weak to common elements,give comparatively good exp, nothing they drop can immediately shift the economy)

Mid TI: Aliot + Alicel :rice:

Edited by BIuewind, 08 April 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#61 kitsunemimimode

kitsunemimimode

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

pasana in low TI and i think something for lvl 90+? pasana would be great for lvl 70 and they're not overly easy or overly hard

#62 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

I'd rather have gramps TIs completely disappear but thats just me and I will most likely get flammed for even saying this.

#63 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Oda really should make a guideline of monsters that will NOT make it into TIs, ever. That way people stop asking for it and it's there for everyone to see.

This please.It will save a lot of time.

#64 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

[mod]Enough with the drama. If you can't make an argument without resulting to petty insults, then stop replying.[/mod]

there shouldnt be any arguments at all. this was supposed to be a thread purely for suggestions, not whiny people to QQ because other people want things that they dont want. You should delete all of the posts that wernt suggestions of TI monsters IMO

Eh, I think putting different monsters in to circulate items around is a good idea and turn ins aren't just about the EXP. It certainly gives people new gear to play with or to test out. I'm pretty sure many people stock up on certain consumables when the monsters in the TIs drop them, like elder branches. Cobalt Mineral falls into the same category as Fanat / Aunoe from what I can see and there are 15 of them in their natural map. Abysmal Knights are definitely borderline and almost hypocritical on the GM's part, saying the TI monsters should not be a rare spawn normally. But they do spawn in 10's and so on in their natural maps, aren't miniboss contrary to popular belief, and do give decent EXP, which is nice since mid TI had been plagued with crap EXP monsters for weeks.

I'd never tell someone to go farm something with 0.02% rate drop, unless it's an MVP. There's nothing exciting about it, isn't rewarding at all considering they may never get the drop and all other drops are worthless, and they're pretty much forced to use gum with VIP subscription. With MVP battles it's different as they're a challenge, have other drops that are worth selling, and well, they're an MVP.

As I said earlier, "destroying the market" is subjective. Certain items will be in demand at certain times, and players should pay attention to this to adjust what they farm or hunt. What REALLY affects the market are bots and lack of zeny sinks.

exactly. if not making money from TIs, THEN WHERE?!?!?!? its not exactly like this game is ripe with opportunities for new players to make money.

-quests do not pay zeny (theres a few but theyre high lvl quests and malangdo just got nerfed)
-monster drops are worth garbage
-potions cost too much and take a good portion of all earned income
-farming low lvl mats to vend takes up all of your leveling time (you get no exp from the mobs) and the payoff is not worth the amount of time invested

im tired of hearing people that have accumulated billions of zeny from running ET with guilds that have been established for YEARS, telling new players that they should make all their income from putting a blacksmith into a TI and spamming greed spell on monster junk drops, which ironically, are the same people that complain constantly about TIs even existing in the first place. Im sorry but noone is going to be able to buy the 100million+ zeny gear needed to run ET in the first place, MVP, and do higher level TIs, from saving up gartlets and zarcons.

What it really boils down to is pure selfishness and not wanting competition. God forbid usable items drop in TIs and players are able to play competitively. Whatever would we do!

#65 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

I just list monsters not mentioned:

Any and all localized monster maps (Brasilis, Dewata, Malaya, and more)
GH monsters : Raydric, Gargoyle, Sting, GH prisoners
New world monsters : Bradium Golem, Pinguicula, Dark pinguicula, Aqua element
Rachel : Hill Wind, any Kobolds, Breeze
Odin: any of them except Valk of course
Incarnation morrocs beside the ghost one (you like the 9999 heal? lol)
Biolabs beside mage classes

Obviously more monsters can come to suggestion, but my basic is monsters that never show up on TI before will be nice.

If people don't agree with the valuable drops (like cards, equipment, etc) or the EXP really sucks, I don't care. I just want to see monsters variation in RO world, If high TI just consist Scarabas better call this game Scaraba Online...

#66 kitsunemimimode

kitsunemimimode

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

dunno why you guys keep suggesting monsters that aren't on oda's list... he specifically said that it will be another repeat type ti because they're one man down again.

in which case, please put pasana/bathory(haven't seen bathory ever in this game..) in low TI. pasana would be amazing exp for lvl 70+ since its not too hard and not too easy either.

for mid TI, i'd like to see alicel and isilla. both give great exp for their difficulty specially factor in those ferus that are still in ti this week. and you got yourself a fairly even TI. I wouldnt mind blowing all my money on manuals just for that type of TI.

EDIT:Didin't notice elders wasnt on list for some reason.

Edited by kitsunemimimode, 09 April 2013 - 03:52 AM.

#67 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

dunno why you guys keep suggesting monsters that aren't on oda's list... he specifically said that it will be another repeat type ti because they're one man down again.

in which case, please put pasana/bathory(haven't seen bathory ever in this game..) in low TI. pasana would be amazing exp for lvl 70+ since its not too hard and not too easy either.

for mid TI, i'd like to see alicel and isilla. both give great exp for their difficulty specially factor in those ferus that are still in ti this week. and you got yourself a fairly even TI. I wouldnt mind blowing all my money on manuals just for that type of TI.

EDIT:Didin't notice elders wasnt on list for some reason.

I don't say the "new monsters for TI" need to appear this week or next week, I believe this thread is supposed for continuity and suggestion for better TI in future....

#68 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:57 AM

Elemental Sword is only really used by "for fun" builds that aren't nearly as effective as regular builds. And 100M for one isn't really that ridiculous...

Anyway if the monster is meant to be rare, where there are only 2 of them in the map they are in, then I do see the point of keeping them out of TIs. I really doubt any of the people who say something is "killing the economy" really has an economics major... how do you even define a good economy in RO? When certain items drop in value, players can just go hunt something else that's high in value.

Farming for items that are 0.02% rate is just dumb. Nobody has the time for that in iRO. When it's 0.02% rate, it's just a matter of how much gum you use and VIP is a must of course.

I have VIP, and I have a box of Gums that I have yet to open after a year because 99% of the time, when there IS an event, the servers screw up and no one can do anything with gum, so that 0.02% chance to farm something, is still worth it when you find the time and patience to out-farm the rich/boths

#69 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

Cobalt mineral and bathory please!!

#70 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Mid TI: Aliza and Aliot
High TI: Gemini and Byorgue/Phylla and Ancient Tree

^

#71 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

What do we have to choose from for high TI that isn't Biolabs, and isn't something we've had 100 times for High TI already?

#72 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

Kinda agreed with Trix. Plenty of people complain about how a lot of the monsters used have repeated so many times (myself included), but at the same time there aren't much to choose from since whatever other monsters there are probably have rare valuable drops that people don't want others to get. There really isn't much to choose from since surely the monsters are chosen to be within the highest and lowest level ranges so every level can get decent exp.

Just disable drops from TIs or something. A few people will prolly complain about that, but at least there's less QQ same monsters again in TI lulz boring

#73 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

Kinda agreed with Trix. Plenty of people complain about how a lot of the monsters used have repeated so many times (myself included), but at the same time there aren't much to choose from since whatever other monsters there are probably have rare valuable drops that people don't want others to get. There really isn't much to choose from since surely the monsters are chosen to be within the highest and lowest level ranges so every level can get decent exp.

Just disable drops from TIs or something. A few people will prolly complain about that, but at least there's less QQ same monsters again in TI lulz boring

lol why should they cater to QQers that have no interest in others? its gravitys job to have interest in others and care. The QQers can go sit in a corner and wallow in their own selfish misery for all anyone cares. Dont like that other people are able to gear up and level just as easily as you? too bad. get over yourself

#74 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

oh god please do Human Incarnation of Morroc for high TI. I want to farm the expletive out of D. Rings

idc about the other TIs lol

#75 rehumanize

rehumanize

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

Our preference is not to include monsters that have super limited spawns normally or ones that spawn a mob. We would like to avoid "mini-boss" monsters. Monsters that come from instance dungeons only are also ones that we do not want to have for TIs.

isn't phyllia and ancient tree are from nidhoggur instance? /hmm

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users