• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#176 SilentSorceress

SilentSorceress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

JTM sounds very good at first, but it's easy to lose the benefits of the skill because the game will count any JT used while you have a JTM proc as an instant JT, even if it's not. Overall JTM will increase your DPS slightly, but probably not as much as you would think from the percentage listed.

#177 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

That makes sense. I think I'm going to fiddle with my build a bit more.

If I make JTM 1/3 then I can do Deluge 4/5, LOR 5/5 hmmmm. This is ridiculously hard. 

I think DPS is so much easier than healing oAo

I'm gonna put off using the skill reset until lvl. 50 so that I can really try it out before using it. 

Do you have any suggestions for stats? I'm debating between 51/27/3 and 50/29/2.

Thanks a bunch for answering all my questions!

I think DPS is the easiest job.. supported by how much more common DPS are to find when looking for a party.

Stats.. I don't think either will make too much of a difference. Teeny bit of crit + HP vs. teeny bit more MATK. Either should work.

#178 PondaPan

PondaPan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanadaland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

That's true because when you thing about it, 1 JTM proc saves 2 seconds of time which means 1 CB or VS. That's not really a lot of damage.

I think I will put it towards LOR then.

Thanks for the help :D

#179 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

JTM sits on your luck and its really hard to predict when will it be up, plus you have to wait for Wind Arms proc to make it more efficient.

and its not always that WA procs and with it JTM procs, but 3x consecutive can happen and that saves a lot of time plus makes a good DPS bursts.

if you are looking for an offensive/hybrid wind sorc, JTM is a must since you can get enough skill points to get this skill to level 2(lvl 3 isnt worth it. trust me im on it now LOL)

but ignore it if you are going to be a healer sorc since theres a better DPS combo for you other than CB JT VS plus you are on Earth Arms and even when you get JTM, you wont get your desired damage output.

#180 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

This is a really good guide. :no1:

#181 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic