5/14/2013 Patch Notes - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/14/2013 Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

#101 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Is the server up?

#102 lycon

lycon

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

so whats the new TI

#103 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

Incubus aren't that hard to deal with. Just let the tank take all the hits or most of the hits. GXes and classes who can't contribute as much should focus mainly on one shotting / two shotting any monsters that target the AB or killers, so that their SP doesn't get drained. At least this encourages people not to go rambo and get all their SP stolen. Sorc is probably a good idea just for emergencies. I think like 90% of the monsters in the 126-150 range cause bleed, so people should learn about cure frees / ungoliant card / AGI for immunity sooner or later. A good amount of monsters in the 101-125 range cause bleed as well.

#104 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Now it's good :P

:p_swt: I guess Jhonny Bravo decided to come to GC as a fairy.... he looks better as the fairy to be honest.
:p_sleep: And has anyone ever seen a Jhonny Bravo wannabe?! Oh my god I swear I've seen one before! He dressed up like him, jelled up his hair like him, even dyed it blonde! And I call him brother! :p_ang: Hes 16 this year and hes still dressing like that and hes STILL acting like J.B. Does he have a mental defeciency or something or do all men mature that slowly?!

#105 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm going to keep pestering you guys to fix the whole issue with the Archangel wings overlapping the front and front sides of the Kagerou/Oboro Sprites til it gets fixed just so you know~ :lv:

No seriously fix the eyesore because I really wanna use my archangel wings propperly on my Oboro and I'm serious about me not stopping my pestering if you guys DO NOT fix it! I turned in a ticket and they messaged me back saying they will fix it next maintenance but it never happened! so fix it please? Pretty please?

warp portal doesnt handle sprites. thats something done by Gravity in korea. they would have to submit a query to them and hope someone listens over there (which they wont)

your best bet is to make a kRO account and post on their forums lol

#106 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

warp portal doesnt handle sprites. thats something done by Gravity in korea. they would have to submit a query to them and hope someone listens over there (which they wont)

your best bet is to make a kRO account and post on their forums lol

Thanks for the advice ._.

#107 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

Incubus aren't that hard to deal with. Just let the tank take all the hits or most of the hits. GXes and classes who can't contribute as much should focus mainly on one shotting / two shotting any monsters that target the AB or killers, so that their SP doesn't get drained. At least this encourages people not to go rambo and get all their SP stolen. Sorc is probably a good idea just for emergencies. I think like 90% of the monsters in the 126-150 range cause bleed, so people should learn about cure frees / ungoliant card / AGI for immunity sooner or later. A good amount of monsters in the 101-125 range cause bleed as well.

bleeding and sucking out 20% of your SP are 2 completely different things. also people always say 'let the tank'. last time i checked, mobs dont spawn in 1 spot lol. unless your tanks are somehow omnipotent, theres no way you can ensure that mobs wont respawn on and around the party. thats why everyone should have SP regen items on them and if sp items are dropping off mobs, the greed fanatics should share them with the people in the party that need them. seriously greeding is getting way out of control now. was in a party yesterday where 7 people in the group were competing for greeds while the rest of the party did all of the work. whenever i see a warlock or sorc greeding, it makes me wonder if they put STR into their builds just to steal items LOL

#108 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

I'm going to keep pestering you guys to fix the whole issue with the Archangel wings overlapping the front and front sides of the Kagerou/Oboro Sprites til it gets fixed just so you know~ :lv:

No seriously fix the eyesore because I really wanna use my archangel wings propperly on my Oboro and I'm serious about me not stopping my pestering if you guys DO NOT fix it! I turned in a ticket and they messaged me back saying they will fix it next maintenance but it never happened! so fix it please? Pretty please?

We reported the issue and they said it would take a month to fix and test. So in a month we will bug them again about it.... I set a reminder and noted it everywhere I commonly look at things.

#109 raxzi

raxzi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Valkryie

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

no response for boxter?

#110 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

bleeding and sucking out 20% of your SP are 2 completely different things. also people always say 'let the tank'. last time i checked, mobs dont spawn in 1 spot lol. unless your tanks are somehow omnipotent, theres no way you can ensure that mobs wont respawn on and around the party. thats why everyone should have SP regen items on them and if sp items are dropping off mobs, the greed fanatics should share them with the people in the party that need them. seriously greeding is getting way out of control now. was in a party yesterday where 7 people in the group were competing for greeds while the rest of the party did all of the work. whenever i see a warlock or sorc greeding, it makes me wonder if they put STR into their builds just to steal items LOL

I know very well it's two different things. I'm just saying it's not that hard to deal with, with some proper teamwork, sticking close in a group, sniping monsters that are not being tanked from a distance, and so on. I wouldn't start a party without a sorcerer just in case of course. There is the option of sitting it out and recovering sp, but that'll suck for the people on BMs.

#111 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

+9 rideword hat is a good investment for SP restore, especially since they're a lot cheaper now with the vanargand helm out. incubus pet is also good. +9 vanargand is great, but i've honestly never had a problem with sp mobbing nightmares with a +9 RWH alone

no response for boxter?

boxter will be updated with the next lucky box, so the one after this current groove pack

#112 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

+9 rideword hat is a good investment for SP restore, especially since they're a lot cheaper now with the vanargand helm out. incubus pet is also good. +9 vanargand is great, but i've honestly never had a problem with sp mobbing nightmares with a +9 RWH alone

B- But, the vanargand looks cooler.

#113 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

mid ti is awesome. whoever was complaining about nightmares, they arnt even an issue. havnt been drained once, and im soloing with like 50 mobs on top of me. havnt had this much fun in a TI in awhile!

#114 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

Will the NPC boxter for costumes give the same brownie points as Grandma Boxter or separate ones for costumes? Would like to know how Gravity intends to deal with this system before buying costume boxes.

#115 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

We may have some costumes returning/new headgears and costumes still waiting for the final word on what exactly is going in for that.

Need to make it so we can make pirate daggers & Taurus Headgear into costumes at least.

Camp what exactly is the 14.2 update entail?

The Alora Costume box really needs to be updated. It's had the same items for quite so time now.

so it will leave at 16th May ?

Nothing will or can leave on May 16th since that is tomorrow & they just did maintenance. They wouldn't remove anything from the Kafra Shop, till next Tuesday, the 21st.

Edited by Razzez, 14 May 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#116 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Camp, I just saw that you added a "New" Costume Box to the Kafra Shop however it has all old costumes in it, & only one Costume that is actually a NEW Costume, the Full Moon. With costumes themselves not being vendable & only the boxes that makes this box basically worthless since there is only a CHANCE to get this one item. It would have be nicer if you guys had actually put in a box with NEW Costumes in it instead of all old costumes & just one NEW one.

Another subject I've been wanting to bring up, for a long time now, has to do with all the spamming messages they have been doing for awhile now, like the messages about the Groove Pack & the items in it. If they are going to continue with spamming these messages non-stop like this then they should at least add a preference for us to disable these messages if we so choose. At this time no matter what messages are disabled they still show.

While I'm on the subject of messages showing, even though they are disabled, are they ever going to fix it so the WoE messages don't show up when they are disabled? They show regardless of whether or not they are disabled or not.

Thanks!

#117 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

Camp, I just saw that you added a "New" Costume Box to the Kafra Shop however it has all old costumes in it, & only one Costume that is actually a NEW Costume, the Full Moon. With costumes themselves not being vendable & only the boxes that makes this box basically worthless since there is only a CHANCE to get this one item. It would have be nicer if you guys had actually put in a box with NEW Costumes in it instead of all old costumes & just one NEW one.

I agree. I think it'd be much better if they made the box untradeable and the costumes tradeable. What will you do if you get 12 angry snarls? Basically, why would a customer want to buy the box for one or two items when the chance to get the ugly/unwanted ones are greater and you can't do anything with them, not to mention they take up inventory space. Unless, we got an updated boxter that will eat all those angry snarls. My 2 cents

ps: Some people worked hard for the cake hat (I'm ONE OF 'EM)... now we get them so easily in this box. If things go like this, what's the sense of making those events? :/

Edited by neko09, 15 May 2013 - 02:45 AM.

#118 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

Extremely poor choice to make these costumes account bound being a random box, you could spend 5k kp and not get what you want, but I guess that's the point. Make it 500 kp and you can choose which you get at least. OR make it so you can trade two for one of your choice.

#119 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

Here I was, excited for new costumes... -_- that's the let down of all let downs.

Edited by Alaska, 15 May 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#120 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

The mid TI is all good.nothing too ridiculous..but i was disappointed with Gramps's reward..at lvl 121/28, i got a 5% increase in base EXP & 3% increase in job EXP ( non VIP, no BM, nothing )
tbh, the rewards weren't that good for my lvl 101 sura too..i wish Last week's TI had stayed..

yet to visit Low ti..i hope its nice.:)

#121 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

I agree. I think it'd be much better if they made the box untradeable and the costumes tradeable. What will you do if you get 12 angry snarls? Basically, why would a customer want to buy the box for one or two items when the chance to get the ugly/unwanted ones are greater and you can't do anything with them, not to mention they take up inventory space. Unless, we got an updated boxter that will eat all those angry snarls. My 2 cents

ps: Some people worked hard for the cake hat (I'm ONE OF 'EM)... now we get them so easily in this box. If things go like this, what's the sense of making those events? :/

I already have plenty of angry snarls already & I don't even like the damn things. I had to move them all to a new account because they were taking up too much space along with most of the other items that they put in this costume box.

I was shocked to see the Cake Hat put in there after they made that available through a quest which they even extended so people could EARN them. We had to not only EARN the Cake Hats but upgrade them in order to get them to be costumes & not you guys put them in this box. That's just a slap in the face! :p_swt:

#122 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

I was shocked to see the Cake Hat put in there after they made that available through a quest which they even extended so people could EARN them. We had to not only EARN the Cake Hats but upgrade them in order to get them to be costumes & not you guys put them in this box. That's just a slap in the face! :p_swt:

I heard the Golden Dragonhelm is in there, too. Slightly less offensive since it was in the Kafra shop already at some point, but still leaves me with a bad taste. <_<

#123 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

wished Low TI stayed at Geffen town map :p_swt:

#124 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

hey guys, where do i get the slotted aebecee's raging typhoon armor from?

#125 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

hey guys, where do i get the slotted aebecee's raging typhoon armor from?

You can trade in Prize Medals.

Edited by Alaska, 15 May 2013 - 05:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users