Galaxia! New content coming soon - Page 8 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Galaxia! New content coming soon

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#176 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Galaxia as a whole (both parts) Has in my opinion done nothing but punish the players who support this game the most ironically. Introducing caps years into the life of this game, after many people have spent countless dollars/hours perfecting their gear, Just to have it all become worth much much less. Killing any sort of build variation thanks to such low caps. Every balance change aside, This just feels like an extremely poor way to treat your players to me.

I said the same thing... 1 month ago.... and please don't forget all those players who spend tons of RR to get agi  cd. cr on equips.. useless now with caps ( right now all u need here is hp, nothing else )...that's not the right way devs ( and if u guys gonna do it check the % cause they are just to low for high lvl players ).... anyway poor shazamo everything that he post is discouraged (?).

Edited by Buckcherry, 11 September 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#177 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I break my classes Crit Rate and Damage in max-tanky gears. One God of fury can put any class at their cap critical rate.....

Please tell me these are PvP only.

#178 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

Galaxia as a whole (both parts) Has in my opinion done nothing but punish the players who support this game the most ironically. Introducing caps years into the life of this game, after many people have spent countless dollars/hours perfecting their gear, Just to have it all become worth much much less. Killing any sort of build variation thanks to such low caps. Every balance change aside, This just feels like an extremely poor way to treat your players to me.

Thank you for bringing this up as i assure you a lot of players like myself are in rage of what these devs are thinking about. I don't even know what's the point of spending a lot of money/hours continuously rebuilding a character when it won't make any difference later on and why there are so many ranges in stats from weapons/armors/sockets when they are placed with limitations (the stats provided are a joke). Why not just make all stats the same for all classes, that's what you guys are trying to achieve afterall (and yes! i am being sarcastic). Like Endbringer said, i feel as though i am being kicked in the nuts over and over as my ninja once was so strong got nerfed to the bottom of the food chain when i spend thousands of dollars perfecting every single armor/weapon, both IM and regular gear. I feel no love from you guys.

Sincerely yours.

Clark

#179 Sanctuss

Sanctuss

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

I do think, the critical success rate limit is for the base crit you get only through your dex stat. Increasement with final critical sucess still leads to break the limit.

God of Fury is a final increase in crit rate stat. So you can get with GoF more critrate than your limit allows

And how do savages get block?

Edited by Sanctuss, 12 September 2013 - 02:12 AM.

#180 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Sigh at most of the classes 300% CD limit, I wish I could just throw on random element accessories and constantly poke for 1.5k+ like every other class and have no use for CD at all  :Emo_23: . Im guessing mostly every class is going to go health like full health seeing as its the only useful stat left other than movement speed compared to the other stats getting capped after so little effort now. Time to resocket/rel-legend/replace our gears "again" for health and Max Hp%. 

If these are only set for pvp and not pve then that sorta softens the blow,but still hurts most classes. Well I guess we are just going to have to adjust ourselves to this new Meta of Health and tank builds. 

#181 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

I don't understand the point of assigning different caps to each class when all of the caps are almost identical, anyways. The changes seem even more pointless when you consider that elements aren't affected by CR/CD and most damage nowadays comes from elements. All this really does is further nerf many classes in PvE by lowering their CD once again, and IMO you're never going to make anybody happy with PvE nerfs to classes.

Also, I have to agree with Endbringer, Clarky and Primero. A lot of these recent changes have more or less made the majority of stats in the game useless -- at this point, there's not much point in stacking anything other than more health/HP for survivability. Enchanting weapons and armor seems more and more pointless thanks to elements and the various stat caps. This game's survival depends on the cash shop and, IMO, that mostly refers to gear-enhancing items like insurance scrolls and randomizers. If the developers continue to nullify the benefits of most stats in the game, there will be little reason left to upgrade gear at all.

Even worse, every time you make a major change to stats in this game (like, for instance, nerfing evade rate to the point of being useless), you betray your players' trust and leave them wondering why they should be spending money -- or time -- on a game that will continue to pull the rug out from under them every time they work on upgrading their characters to keep up with the most recent changes.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Lately it feels like the development of this game has gone off the rails. Where is the common sense? I sure hope all of these recent changes are just the painful first steps on a path to a better overall balance in the very near future (with additional changes coming, perhaps) -- otherwise I can only see more players being driven from the game.

#182 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Not to forget but with caps being lowered again Elga is further pushed out of reach for anyone to do.

#183 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:32 AM

i reach all the limits, and im wearing lvl 60 set  with  just 576 agi.  :p_sleep:

#184 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

I miss the old game :'(
where dev's are not messing with the stats..
more fun on pvp and such.

The caps are just benefited those lowbies.

#185 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

Bring new end game content but lets lower the playing field anyway. I was excited for the new levels and gears. I also didn't mind the huge nerf on pallies but at this point who cares. Let's all just stack a few element cards, +5 an element weapon and accessories and call it a day just takes around 2kg and about 2 hours or less of farming to play in the big leagues now, I'm game,

#186 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

I miss the old game :'(
where dev's are not messing with the stats..
more fun on pvp and such.

The caps are just benefited those lowbies.

yes yes. Lets go back to 100% evade rate, 100% block rate, and so forth.

No, other than elements and healing pvp is more fun now that it has ever been before. What's stupid is them capping CR,CD so damn low when there is a huge issue with attack vs defense and then only after 3months buffing evade back(when it took years for them to even consider nerfing it)  to a level where it's going to become stupid again pre or post armor anything about 30% evade becomes absolutely stupid.

#187 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

With the new CR/CD cap. I'm questioning if a Hero Galaxia for any class is worth it. It seems now leveling to 81 and beyond will be absolutely pointless. Hell a level 60 can hit these caps, no a Perma-capped 50 can hit and surpass these caps depending on the class. Yet you wanna give us copy-pasted w/ slight edits Elga sets with extremely high Critical Rate/Damage in most senses?

Elga has yet another challenge to it unless CD/CR cap is removed in PvE. In this case, well CD going past 600% is near impossible because they changed how CD stat adds to our gear now. I had expected some buffs, not more nerfs. I really want to enter PvPs and BSQs WITHOUT having to apply element accessories. You're giving your players less of a reason to upgrade the sets to the ones you gave. In fact, ohsnap said it best. You can dominate endgame players with a level 40 element weapon + element cards/accessories. Here's to more getting 1-catch killed by an element Invoker and more AAS spamming by archers.

And if they think atk/crits/cd is OP. They clearly need to look at how Defense vs Attack works. Seriously have a BSQ with no elements at all and see how long people with 30k+ defense can live vs being locked by 5 people.

Honestly what's going on in Gravity if they think these are decent? In a PvP sense maybe but not PvE where CR/CD are more important now. Unless Elga gets an extreme nerf and Ophiochus isn't a timed bossfight then there's no way players would wanna PvE in these restricted Caps. Seriously thinking the constant nerfing of crit rate/damage is due to the head of Gravity getting critical-killed one to many times in other games. Well guess I might not have to invest in enchant shifting/socket upgrading/element farming/soul crafting/randomizing my Hero Galaxia after all. Probably only getting it if I had any more belief that they're gonna listen and rework Elements.

Guess once again, we're praising and thanking WarpPortal, and putting the Dunce Cap on the Developers.

#188 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Im like how devs insist that the community work together and give mutual advice and suggestions only so they can do the exact opposite. Ultimate trolls.

#189 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

thread should be renamed.  

something along the lines of. 'Galaxia, the update that it could have been', or 'Galaxia, the update that will come next week- probably'. 

Maybe even, 'Galaxia! the update you haven't been waiting for!'  

hmm... let's do one more, 'Galaxia! Because we can!'

#190 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Galaxia, More nerfs coming soon.

#191 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Reviewed the max stats.

and I noticed that Destroyers , Jumeaux are ahead 100% crit damage on them.
well where is the so called "Balance" on all class? Yes I am a Destroyer but if all class is max 300% crit damage except Destroyers and Jumeaux its not fair!
There is no point upgrading max evade if this is only the half of my satisfaction.

Make back the old stat system and just fix the skill
the effect skill is the problem and not the stats.

this new stat update not only affect PVP, PVE , EW , BSQ but also killing high end boss.

Edited by Lujia, 12 September 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#192 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Can i stack Final crit success over that cap? :o If so yay.

#193 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'm fine with the caps as long as its only in pvp. I have a problem if it becomes both pvp and pve. Idk why you would even apply it to pve  :hmm:

#194 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

i ll  say something that nobody wanna hear, and maybe everyone gonna hate me for it ( yeah, even more ), but if the dev gonna keep that caps, they should cap max hp/health to.... thats all irunnnnnnnning outttttttttt..........

#195 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

i ll  say something that nobody wanna hear, and maybe everyone gonna hate me for it ( yeah, even more ), but if the dev gonna keep that caps, they should cap max hp/health to.... thats all irunnnnnnnning outttttttttt..........

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

someone from dev side explain why stella rings are so op?

Edited by mag727, 13 September 2013 - 07:16 AM.

#196 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

someone from dev side explain why stella rings are so op?

yeah.. 2 of those 15* hp rings

heirloom burlune mask

max hp & health set

some health cards

550-650 base health

and how the neck u kill someone with max 400cd ( and no say a word about healers, thats another history )

#197 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

Added new achievements to the list.

Check it out~

#198 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Beat a serpent boss 20 times, get the equivalent of "Catch Me, I dare you".....

LET'S DO THIS!

#199 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Okay I'm noob can someone tell me what does "Attack rate" mean?
Atkspd? , Atkrange? , Atk power(min,max)?

#200 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

its speed.
I'm still hoping max stats are based on stats hopefully you can stack above it. excluding the CD CD should be uncapped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users