Bug Status Thread (Updated 5/22/13) - Page 3 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bug Status Thread (Updated 5/22/13)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 Bachelors

Bachelors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

please check this and fix it

http://forums.warppo...65#entry1376965

#52 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

One more reason to drop the Hack Shield from Anhlabs it has a EagleX64.sys file http://www.systemloo...gleX64_sys.html that can and will CAUSE HUGE LATENCY spikes talking 1450us here (latencyMon 5 used) Which I willing to bet is the cause the games random 1 second freezes. besides we all know the hackshield dont work much like the original Hackshield that was used in RO 10 years ago.

The Above file will not be found on Win7 with File search. It will be listed in Device Manager make sure "Show Hidden Devices is on this is located under VIEW. Now Look at Non Plug and Play drivers You will see EagleX64 listed in there and it STARTED every time you start RO2 and AnhLabs Hackshield starts. And shuts down every time RO2 and hacksheild turns off... I was wonder where those huge latency spikes from EagleX64 was coming from I no know...

Most Games that do stuff like this and add Non Plugin play drivers like this I instantly uninstall and the proceed to remove the DRM crap install too. Gravity is lucky I am intrested in ro2. Seeing most those NON plugin and play driver based DRM crap is pain in the ass to remove and are almost never removed from the system when you remove the program that installed it in first place....

Remove Hackshield please

Edited by Puppet, 07 June 2013 - 10:24 AM.

#53 jhazard18

jhazard18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

New bug, as of latest patch, map seems to randomly close by itself. Someone else mentioned it only happens when you talk to NPCs.

This, Map closes itself after talking to NPC. Started happening after latest patch.

#54 Arukad0

Arukad0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:fRO1 Chaos - iRO2 Odin

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

^this.

Please fix this map problem ASAP (ie. while the 6/8 exceptionnal maintenance ^^)

When I scroll down/up (with the mouse wheel) in a shop window, everything in it disappear... :/
Like this -> Posted Image

Edited by Arukad0, 07 June 2013 - 11:06 AM.

#55 jhazard18

jhazard18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

^this.

Please fix this map problem ASAP (ie. while the 6/8 exceptionnal maintenance ^^)

When I scroll down/up (with the mouse wheel) in a shop window, everything in it disappear... :/

Confirmed, player shop items dissapear.

#56 Arukad0

Arukad0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:fRO1 Chaos - iRO2 Odin

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

I was looking for a random dungeon (normal) in pick-up... and was rolled in a random dungeon (hard). Logic? :hmm:

#57 GuyManuel

GuyManuel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

I've sent tickets regarding to this issue yet no responses from you guys. and its very urgent for me cuz I cant make any progresses further on and its almost impossible to lvl up because of this glitch.
I am currently level 37..(and this glitch happened when I was 34. Which means that I lvled just entirely on PURE GRINDING and took me a **** load of time). supposedly i am about to receive the main quests in Maple Forests, but I don't have any quests left now.
So I have no option except for just pure grinding. Which is ridiculous amount of time i have to waste.
Also I have completed all the quests available, so no more " ! " mark in all the maps except for daily quests. I've been trying to figure it out so I checked on the forums and found out that there are few people having the same problem as myself. So its clear that there is a bug regarding to this issue.

PLEASE FIX IT

#58 BerLeo

BerLeo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

The Corpse-lock bug (no loot, non-harvestable when they're supposed to at least be harvestable) is back. It's been gloriously absent for a week or so but now for some reason it's back.
Could you look into it?

#59 Sonnen

Sonnen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

Please fix the invisible mobs at the Abandoned Lab.

#60 HandyManny

HandyManny

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

I have had A LOT of trouble with the Khara Hunts Challenges, 9 out of 10 "Hunt" Challenges don't register when you get a kill. from the first ones like "The one behind my Allergy" killing flips all the way up to "Artist of the hill" killing Bright Trancer.

All of my toons can't get credit and his making it hard to complete titles and can the bonuses.

Anyone else getting this issue?

#61 TKW04

TKW04

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

I have had A LOT of trouble with the Khara Hunts Challenges, 9 out of 10 "Hunt" Challenges don't register when you get a kill. from the first ones like "The one behind my Allergy" killing flips all the way up to "Artist of the hill" killing Bright Trancer.

All of my toons can't get credit and his making it hard to complete titles and can the bonuses.

I have the same problem, the temporary solution is when you login for first time, go back to character select and go in again, and you can see the kharas point for the quest.

#62 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

I have the same problem, the temporary solution is when you login for first time, go back to character select and go in again, and you can see the kharas point for the quest.

http://forums.warppo...3175-khara-bug/

This will be fixed in the Wednesday patch.

#63 Kuyakimmy

Kuyakimmy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

hello guys, hope someone can check the deluge issue. thanks :)

http://forums.warppo...s-then-nothing/

#64 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

please fix the santa/lady santa costumes bug (character becomes invisible after changing maps, other people can see you). Switching to the job costiume a few times fixes it but it happens every time

#65 Greeds

Greeds

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Can someone look into this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users