AzzyAI 1.50 Released! - Page 2 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 Released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#26 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

Good luck *A* Also it's fine lol!

#27 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

Is there any way to get a merc to keep attacking stuff even when its sp is at perfect 0? It happens more often than you'd think .-.

#28 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

Is there any way to get a merc to keep attacking stuff even when its sp is at perfect 0? It happens more often than you'd think .-.

I beg your pardon? 

Why would it stop attacking at 0 SP? o_o

#29 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

I dunno I think because of the aggro sp thing? It won't attack anything at 0 sp unless I manually control it or use an sp pot. It's ONLY when it hits 0 sp.

#30 Tsuki

Tsuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Hi Azzy,

I'm using your AI for mercenaries and I want to set it to attack everything except anubis when I'm down in sphinx.  Used the interface to set everything to passive/avoid for anubis but can't get it to work.  Any tips?

Love your AI btw. 

#31 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hi Azzy,

I'm using your AI for mercenaries and I want to set it to attack everything except anubis when I'm down in sphinx.  Used the interface to set everything to passive/avoid for anubis but can't get it to work.  Any tips?

Love your AI btw. 

Per documentation, tactics are not supported without making a MobID file using a homunculus AI because mercenaries cant identify monsters (only homun can). 

MobID file is generated by a special MobID generating AI which correlates actor ID and monster type ID, and must be made seperately for each map and regenerated after each maint because the actor ID assignment is nondeterministic. 

The whole merc tactics thing wouldn't have been in the AI at all if I hadn't thought I could generate the lists automatically. By the time I realized I couldn't, it was already in the game. 

The only IDs that are used without a MobID on a mercenary are the default tactic, and the default plant tactics (for things that the AI hasn't seen move or attack, and hence assumes are plants)

#32 iamjo

iamjo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos>Ymir>Isis>Oceanic

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

This post gets the thumbs up for the century! and great work DrAzzy that your program does not support these PS.

#33 Tsuki

Tsuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

Per documentation, tactics are not supported without making a MobID file using a homunculus AI because mercenaries cant identify monsters (only homun can). 

MobID file is generated by a special MobID generating AI which correlates actor ID and monster type ID, and must be made seperately for each map and regenerated after each maint because the actor ID assignment is nondeterministic. 

The whole merc tactics thing wouldn't have been in the AI at all if I hadn't thought I could generate the lists automatically. By the time I realized I couldn't, it was already in the game. 

The only IDs that are used without a MobID on a mercenary are the default tactic, and the default plant tactics (for things that the AI hasn't seen move or attack, and hence assumes are plants)

Ah ok.  Thank you for the quick reply.  Guess I should have read the doc instead of just skimming it.

#34 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

Ah ok.  Thank you for the quick reply.  Guess I should have read the doc instead of just skimming it.

What could I have done to make this clear to you? 

This is one of the most frequently asked questions. 

#35 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

I think most people skip the doc and just look at the .exe file so maybe make it clearer in the merc tactics part? I read the big red warning the first time I was using the AI and I had no idea what it meant.

#36 TheGoodLoser

TheGoodLoser

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

Hi,

i'm using  azzyal 1.50 to lvl my hommu :Filir.

I copy all files into folder ..\AI\USER_AI  but it isn't work.My homu just auto atk and don't auto use any skills.

when i copy all files into folder ..\AI_sakray\USER_AI, My homu just auto sefl buff Fliting and Accelerated Flight  lv 1 (or lv 5 if i config in AzzyAIConfig in ..\AI\USER_AI ) and don't atk any mobs although they atk my hommu :(.

Help me :(

#37 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

Hi,

i'm using  azzyal 1.50 to lvl my hommu :Filir.

I copy all files into folder ..\AI\USER_AI  but it isn't work.My homu just auto atk and don't auto use any skills.

when i copy all files into folder ..\AI_sakray\USER_AI, My homu just auto sefl buff Fliting and Accelerated Flight  lv 1 (or lv 5 if i config in AzzyAIConfig in ..\AI\USER_AI ) and don't atk any mobs although they atk my hommu :(.

Help me :(

Since it's automatically buffing flitting and accel flight, that implies that the AI is working. 

Are you playing on an illegal private server? On servers based on eA (and probably some other illegal server emulators), AzzyAI has targeting problems due to differences in how actor ID's are assigned. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 10 July 2013 - 05:57 AM.

#38 Tsuki

Tsuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

What could I have done to make this clear to you? 

This is one of the most frequently asked questions. 

Maybe put a notice on the UI itself that adding new monsters ids does not work since mercenary tactics is not supported.  With a note that details can be found in the documentation.  Like Sapphic said, most ppl tend to skip documentation so having it on the UI might help.

#39 edisteoTDH

edisteoTDH

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

cant config it for atack the monsters that party members atack whit homun need help for config the azzy or send me the config or something neede help pleasee!!!!!!!!!!

#40 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

cant config it for atack the monsters that party members atack whit homun need help for config the azzy or send me the config or something neede help pleasee!!!!!!!!!!

Homunculus cannot tell whether other players are in your party, so you must manually tell it, or otherwise disable KS protection entirely. 

You must "friend" the players in your party. By default this is achieved by commanding your homun to move 1 cell east or west of this player; the homunculus will do a circle or line movement to confirm (just like MirAI).

See the documentation for more information. 

#41 edisteoTDH

edisteoTDH

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

it isnt working it rarely atacks and i got KS disbled

#42 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

it isnt working it rarely atacks and i got KS disbled

Take a Traceai log so that I can perform further debugging. 

In your RO folder, delete all files starting with AAI (AAIStartH.txt and AAI_*.log).

With homun out, in a party where it's failing to attack monsters fighting party members, type /traceai to turn on logging. Wait 30-60 seconds (so it's failed to attack several targets) and type /traceai again. 

Then make a zip file containing your USER_AI folder (so I can see your settings) As well as these files from your RO folder: TraceAI.txt, AAIStartH.txt, and AAI_ERROR.log (if present). Upload this to mediafire or any other free file host and post a link to it, and I'll look into what could be happening. 

#43 kikilala

kikilala

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

Is there a way to make it use dance only when getting mobbed with 4 or more monster? I couldn' find how to do it..

Edited by kikilala, 19 July 2013 - 10:11 AM.

#44 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Is there a way to make it use dance only when getting mobbed with 4 or more monster? I couldn' find how to do it..

You want berserk mode. From docs:

Options related to Berserk Mode

Through this feature, you can have the homunculus attack more aggressively in 
response to commands or large mobs. In the case of responses to commands, it will leave 
berserk mode upon killing the target. 
UseBerzerkSkill – Set to 1 to enter berserk mode when commanded to use an offensive 
skill. 
UseBerzerkAttack – Set to 1 to enter berserk mode when commanded to attack. 
UseBerserkMobbed – Set to 0 to disable, otherwise, when fighting this many or more 
monsters at once (total of monsters on homunculus and friends/owner), homunculus will 
go into berserk mode until there are fewer than this many monsters. 
Berzerk_SkillAlways – Set to 1 to always use offensive skills when in berserk mode. 
Berzerk_Dance – Set to 1 to use dance attack when in berserk mode (homunculus only). 
Berzerk_IgnoreMinSP – Set to 1 to ignore AttackSkillReserveSP when in berserk mode. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 19 July 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#45 kikilala

kikilala

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

Do I need also to enable this option?

Options related to engaging and fighting enemies
UseDanceAttack – If set to 1, when homunculus is attacking with normal attacks, it will
“dance” to increase it’s effective attack speed. homunculus only (dancing no longer
increases the attack speed of mercenaries). Note that dancing prevents the homunculus
from regenerating SP while fighting monsters – if your homunculus has an active attack
skill, you are likely better off NOT using dance attack.

#46 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

No, otherwise it will always use dance attack. 

Berserk mode dance attack bypasses DanceMinSP as well. 

I was just looking through the code, though, and berserk mode is broken in 1.50, because some internal variables are spelled Berzerk instead of Berserk. Find/Replace (find "Berzerk" replace with "Berserk") on AI_main.lua should fix this.

#47 kikilala

kikilala

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

I see.. No wonder i could'nt make it to work.. Thanks for the reply..  :D

#48 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

Let me know if it works after the global find/replace - obviously this feature hasn't been exercised in a while, so there may be other issues lurking.

#49 kikilala

kikilala

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

I've replaced it.. And now its working as I want it to.. Gone into berserk mode and dance after getting mobbed by 4 or more monster... Berserk mode gone off when monster reduced below 4..

Well done..  Thanks~ :no1:

Edited by kikilala, 19 July 2013 - 12:27 PM.

#50 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

Sweet. 

Well that's an easy enough bug fix for 1.51

0 user(s) are reading this topic