Server Maintenance - Patch Notes v469 @2PM (-8 UTC) June 4 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance - Patch Notes v469 @2PM (-8 UTC) June 4

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#51 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

only 4 lucky spin costumes? i thought the top 5 will be posted. and... wtf refines account bound lol even resets.. lol

#52 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

@Leonis

Since the resets are account bound now, how about you temporarily (Until the resets become tradable again) give Darren an option to sell you a Set of reset books (Job\Stat) for a fixed price, let's say 500m for the bundle. These books could be character bound and you can't buy a new set of books until you used both of them.

Could be a decent money drainer, and a chance for players who can't buy IM with real money to have a chance to get the resets.

#53 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

When you say this, are you referring to the IM Passives?

+stats reset +skill resets for getting the right build!

also for refining +15 still possible without venu etc but harder? and +15 prices will raise sooo

#54 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

only 4 lucky spin costumes? i thought the top 5 will be posted. and... wtf refines account bound lol even resets.. lol

theres 5 costumes :x
prison
inmate
chinese red
truck
doctor

#55 Skaduwee

Skaduwee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

@Leonis

Since the resets are account bound now, how about you temporarily (Until the resets become tradable again) give Darren an option to sell you a Set of reset books (Job\Stat) for a fixed price, let's say 500m for the bundle. These books could be character bound and you can't buy a new set of books until you used both of them.

Could be a decent money drainer, and a chance for players who can't buy IM with real money to have a chance to get the resets.

GREAT IDEA :D

#56 Plantenbak

Plantenbak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

When you say this, are you referring to the IM Passives?

Not only passives, also refining and rerolling.

#57 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

@Leonis

couldn't agree more.

#58 Skaduwee

Skaduwee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Reroll hammers becoming account bound is a great thing.

Edited by Skaduwee, 04 June 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#59 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

This is ridiculous, only way to get a good char now is by spending a lot of real money!

You are completely wrong my friend!
I spended €3,50 on this game in 4 years and I can tell you I'm not poor. You should just find a way to make money legit without spending money... And all it requires is time and patience.

#60 lafamilia00

lafamilia00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

+stats reset +skill resets for getting the right build!

also for refining +15 still possible without venu etc but harder? and +15 prices will raise sooo

I can understand the resets for getting the right build, but hopefully the GM's will look into Gojio's idea. As for refining, I think we can manage with just lisent U's. Also with regard to +15 prices, that's just greed on the part of the sellers

#61 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

theres 5 costumes :x
prison
inmate
chinese red
truck
doctor

oh.. Inmate and prisoner and different? what about truck and sport bot

#62 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

ye inmate and prisoner are different sets, even though they use the same design .-.
sport and truck is the difference between bumblebee and optimus prime

#63 Plantenbak

Plantenbak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

@Leonis

This is a great idea! Also make a npc who sells the runes for refining and passives for fixed price!!

#64 Plantenbak

Plantenbak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

You are completely wrong my friend!
I spended €3,50 on this game in 4 years and I can tell you I'm not poor. You should just find a way to make money legit without spending money... And all it requires is time and patience.

Without passives you will allways have a great disadvantage! Less def, dodge, crit, ap, aspd, mdef, mspeed and accu! The other things you can get without spending money but its much harder and it will be much more expensive on market!

#65 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

great disadvantage? meh sure they help, but you can manage without them.

#66 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

great disadvantage? meh sure they help, but you can manage without them.

if u wanna pvp you will have a huge disadvantage yes 10% is alot

#67 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

ye inmate and prisoner are different sets, even though they use the same design .-.
sport and truck is the difference between bumblebee and optimus prime

1. Inmate
2. Prisoner
3. Bumblebee
4. Optimus
5. Doctor
6. Chinese Traditional

so they are 6? lol

#68 Plantenbak

Plantenbak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

if u wanna pvp you will have a huge disadvantage yes 10% is alot

Thats exacly what i want to do pvp...

#69 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

Without passives you will allways have a great disadvantage! Less def, dodge, crit, ap, aspd, mdef, mspeed and accu! The other things you can get without spending money but its much harder and it will be much more expensive on market!

It's not a big disadvantage, I've played 50% of my rose time without passives and it was just fine.

Edited by djilano, 04 June 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#70 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Kids, this is intended as a temporary action against the activity we're facing. I appreciate the alternative solutions, but nothing is going to be done to try an cater to what it used to be like. Providing an alternative means to conduct the same action defeats the purpose. Please bare with the issue and change while we work towards a resolution so we can return things back to normal.

Unfortunately, I have no way to provide an estimate to when this may be, but I'll do what I can to keep you informed and give updates to any progress made regarding this situation.

1. Inmate
2. Prisoner
3. Bumblebee
4. Optimus
5. Doctor
6. Chinese Traditional

so they are 6? lol

3 & 4, Which are called the "Truck Bot" and "Sport Bot" Costumes :P are considered a 'set' as they were shown together for voting on costumes. So they're included as a set.

#71 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

go pvp 1 on 1 you will see :)

#72 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

still not up?

#73 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

u can patch allready :)

#74 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

lots of players that pvp, play without passives, they learn to compensate instead of complain about passives .-.

#75 Yurikirin4

Yurikirin4

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

Worst idea ever to make the IM stuff bound. It's a way to make money in the game. If you don't like it, don't play. Simple as that. Taking away that source of income for players is like taking away a source of income for your company and it is the same in a lot of ways. Take for example ---------, that game took away "free trade" for about a year or so and they have never lost so many players during that time period then any other time period. This will most likely end up hurting you guys in the long run.

Take for example like I cited before, --------. That game has never fully recovered to it's peak which was just before "free trade" was removed. There are about half the amount of people playing as there was when free trade was removed. There are even less long time members of that game such as myself that still play mainly because of the removal of free trade, re-addition of it and the momentum lost from the amount of members lost during that time period.

I have played many MMO's and I am very suprised to see this one is still around. I do believe it is on it's last leg and I also believe this is NOT the way to fix that. Now I don't have the information that CM's and GM's have but I do know how MMO's run, being a GM of a successful MMO myself. I do not believe this is the path to correct payment issues, as it will most likely lead to less and less payments from members and/or future members.

I also know that my words will not change what has been implemented today but I do hope they have an impact on how soon the IM bound items are bound for.

As a former GM for another MMO (-------) I do know that making IM stuff bound is NOT a good idea. I hope you take my words into consideration.

Please do not use MMO names that are not from WarpPortal.

Edited by Zurn, 04 June 2013 - 05:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users