Patch Notes (6/5/13) - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes (6/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
868 replies to this topic

#51 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

The notes contain the stats the development team had planned for the Founder title from the start.

We wish that we could provide a title that overpowered, but it wasn't in the cards.

The intention was to provide a unique title that will never be available again in the game.

#52 HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

This is blatant false advertisement, I'm through with this game and company.

Wasn't there a thread on false advertisement or something they censored?

#53 Trickplay

Trickplay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Today is April 1st right? This is too much of a joke for it to not be.

#54 FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

I wanna tape a picture up of whoever thought of this patch to a punching bag and go to town.

#55 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

lol correct me if i'm wrong but...... people can actually do chargeback on there mastercards from this. The item is not as stated by the seller. I mean its the same thing buying from ebay you buy a item and when you get it its not as described. They seriously just cost themselves A LOT of money and a lot of people are definitely going to quit because of this.

#56 Suweeka

Suweeka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

I am deliberately patting myself in the back hoping that this is all just one big jape.

Is it? Please tell me this is a joke.

#57 TheArrow

TheArrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Wasn't there a thread on false advertisement or something they censored?

Of course not

#58 TsukiiYuki

TsukiiYuki

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

I am upset at this poory planned event and how its turning out, no official rules saying you needed at least 1 level 30 char for the recent event at all, no announement, just some people saying it here and there who we arent even sure if we can really trust at this point considering the consequences of this event. I WASTED SO MUCH ELECTRICITY on this event, got my titles, and was happy till I see that my hard earned and rather expensive extra titles are going to be nerfed. way to make people not want to play or use a hard earned title >.> I am upset at the staff for not planning this better. due to the poor wording in the posts it is very unclear, and it rather insinuates that someone without a level 30 char can get at least some founder titles from the staying logged in event.

#59 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

This is a complete scam.

#60 Nekov

Nekov

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

*slow clap* Good job warp portal you just -_-ed yourself. You're going to lose so many people if this is how you run the game.

#61 Sylvius

Sylvius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Ive spent real cash to get wedding dress because of its stats, and you're all taking it all off just like that?

Seriously this is bull-_- , you're -_- telling me I spent almost 200$ for a 1-month stats rental?

#62 HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

The notes contain the stats the development team had planned for the Founder title from the start.

So you provided us with false advertising to get us to pay and play. Why not just be honest about the stats from the start. We just received it. This was in the works before.

Edited by HeHateMe, 04 June 2013 - 05:28 PM.

#63 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

I wanna tape a picture up of whoever thought of this patch to a punching bag and go to town.

You need to go see a counselor. -_- ALso, get off the internet.

#64 LadyRaven

LadyRaven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationZoo Jersey, USA

Wow, you guys complain too much. <_< You got a title just for hitting 30/being online.

Well, I had just put the title on my sorcerer....so....yeah....

Others seem to be a bit more upset than I at the moment though...

/sadraven

#65 Jubango

Jubango

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

This is ridiculous. I work a full time job, and I go to school full time. I spent every second of my spare time this past month to level three characters to 30 for myself and for my girlfriend so we could have the founder title. I did this because, unlike the pre-historic title, the stats were comparable to level 50 titles and I could keep wearing it without worrying about it being outclassed. It's infuriating that you guys are throwing all of that out.

#66 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

We wish that we could provide a title that overpowered, but it wasn't in the cards.

The intention was to provide a unique title that will never be available again in the game.

False advertisement and this is rubbish, you were in it for the money from VIp's and Manuals and now that you got what you want your making stuff up good job lol

#67 Sayooooonara

Sayooooonara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

April Fools!!!

#68 MrPPV

MrPPV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

you are a joke warp portal. is these are the stats you had for the founder all along. WHY WOULD'NT YOU TELL US ? WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME ? FOR A TITLE IM NEVER GOING TO USE NOW

YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST

#69 Aeynia

Aeynia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Cradle Of The Mind

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

If you level restrict the founder title, it wouldn't be so over powered.
This is just hamfisted.

#70 Shilenne

Shilenne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

What good is it to provide a unique title that'll never be available in the game, when most of the time you have to equip whatever title gives you the best stats? This isn't like other games where you can "WEAR" a title for stats and "SHOW" a title for whatever you prefer. It's just false advertisement and bad reputation.

#71 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

All the what the hells in the world........................................ WHY YOU DO THIS TO WEDDING DRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#72 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

explain about the nerfs for cosmetics please

#73 Yliaster

Yliaster

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Seriously? Founder is getting nerfed now? Why? We spent all of our time leveling. Why gives us a level 30 requirement if the title isn't any better than a level 12 title?

Please be joking... The Founder title renewed my interest in the game and I honestly contemplated spending physical money in the game because I thought FOR ONCE you guys had done something right...

But just like 7 day costumes and -_-e beta rewards... you backstab us on this one too...

The ENTIRE hype of getting Founder were the stats... please don't change them... Don't give us another worthless item after so much work.

#74 Hatsuoki

Hatsuoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

lol correct me if i'm wrong but...... people can actually do chargeback on there mastercards from this. The item is not as stated by the seller. I mean its the same thing buying from ebay you buy a item and when you get it its not as described. They seriously just cost themselves A LOT of money and a lot of people are definitely going to quit because of this.

This.

#75 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Ah, thanks for the elaboration. There goes my [minus] theory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users