Patch Notes (6/5/13) - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes (6/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
868 replies to this topic

#76 Retni

Retni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationStealing your donuts.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Yeah... after that response... I'm just going to go play other games that are a better use of my time and money.
Goodbye, RO2. It was nice knowing you.

#77 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

you are a joke warp portal. is these are the stats you had for the founder all along. WHY WOULD'NT YOU TELL US ? WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME ? FOR A TITLE IM NEVER GOING TO USE NOW

YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST

Yes, why did you waste your time playing alts that you wanted to have in the first place? <_<

#78 Shilenne

Shilenne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

I just can't believe you advertised for people to play more this weekend for the founder titles, then nerf it instantly. It's a slap to the face for all your loyal players. Good luck getting people to commit to any events in this game ever again. From the looks of it, all you'll do is just nerfbat it the day after you award it.

#79 amazian

amazian

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Time to speak with your wallets! chargebacks!

#80 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

WOW SO EVERYONE GOES YES OP TITLE AFK LEVEL ALL TO 30 THEN YOU NERF IT LMFAO YOU ALL ARE -_-...

#81 peterhatch

peterhatch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

Nooooooooooooooo....

#82 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

WOW SO EVERYONE GOES YES OP TITLE AFK LEVEL ALL TO 30 THEN YOU NERF IT LMFAO YOU ALL ARE -_-...

Having such an overpowered title would make *all but two* titles worthless. The last thing any sane person wants to do is invalidate every other title, especially since some of them are so hard to obtain.

"Oh, hey, I just killed Maya on Hard without anyone dieing and got this sweet ass title that some dude got for AFKing!"

Edited by ODKN, 04 June 2013 - 05:34 PM.

#83 3128130505034843787

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Not complaining about the Founder titles (yes, they are overpowered. Sneaky move there of hyping everyone and then nerfing it but stll.) but nerf to the costumes? No point in playing something where really expensive equipment can become obsolete any time NOT because of the new tier of content being added (see WoW). That's just a blatant scam.

#84 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

The notes contain the stats the development team had planned for the Founder title from the start.

We wish that we could provide a title that overpowered, but it wasn't in the cards.

The intention was to provide a unique title that will never be available again in the game.

You know what would be great? Transparency or better descriptions. Such as... buy kafra items that will be useless (because you are buying or gambling at an opportunity for a increase that you feel is worth the cost ) once we design or push out new items. Im glad that essentially I have basically spent majority of points on VIP packs to just move around and make the game easier compared to those that spend hundreds on items that are now worthless and has no value. I cannot believe how much this happens with virtual items or how much game companys exploit the Gatcha method of gambling. It would be fairly illegal anywhere else but online.

Edited by Zechrem, 04 June 2013 - 05:35 PM.

#85 sa10

sa10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

6. Monthly Costume

A. Additional Stats for monthly costume will be transferred from ‘Recruit’, ‘Tuxedo/Wedding Dress’ to ‘Goth Guy’ and ‘Goth Girl’ Set

D. Additional stats in Recruit, Tuxedo/Wedding Dress will be removed

Doing this with no prior warning is a scam. People worked hard and paid a lot of money for those. You just lost a lot of paying customers. Good job.

#86 Shilenne

Shilenne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

The notes contain the stats the development team had planned for the Founder title from the start.

We wish that we could provide a title that overpowered, but it wasn't in the cards.

The intention was to provide a unique title that will never be available again in the game.

If you had planned this in the start, then you had months to clarify. Is it fun leading your customers on? Because that's bad business practice.

It wasn't in the cards? What are you, a fortune teller? If that's the case you're a really poor one, since they try to tell fortune much further away, not what's "GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU THE DAY AFTER".

Again I draw to my point that providing a UNIQUE TITLE in a game where you have to WEAR a GOOD STAT TITLE is useless, unless you're really thinking that we'll wear the title while AFKing in town.

#87 Hatsuoki

Hatsuoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

/faith

Good job.

#88 Bufkus

Bufkus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

If this was true, you guys would have said that from the beginning.

There is ZERO reason for people to bother leveling characters to 30 for a title that is absolutely useless. Do you really think people care so much about getting a title unless they could actually benefit from it?

I feel like us customers were intentionally deceived about the nature of the founder title so that we'd play more and end up spending more. Well this decision of WP's has cost you a paying customer. I'm never spending money on this game again.

Especially with the costume nerfs. People spent literally thousands of dollars to get those costumes and now you're nerfing them? Kiss those high roller customers goodbye.

Edited by Bufkus, 04 June 2013 - 05:36 PM.

#89 JinTran

JinTran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hey GM-NJ,

i need to tell you and warp portal staff.

you had me at F.U.C.K Y.O.U

#90 Takkun8

Takkun8

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Rift is going F2P on June 12. Pretty fun game.

#91 SinWeasel

SinWeasel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • Server:iRO2 - Odin

Ragnarok 2 US Patch Notes – June 5, 2013

7. Khara Title

A. Founder title stats have been adjusted to be less overpowered:

STR +5

AGI +5

WIS +2

VIT +8

Why would they make a limited edition title lower stats than an in game title like the Goblin Leader / Wanderer. Just doesn't make since to me, and its going to piss allot of people off may even may case them to leave game. I don't think this is a vary wise decision.

Goblin Leader / Wanderer Title:
STR +24
INT +24
AGI +24
WIS +24
VIT +34

#92 sinkie52hell

sinkie52hell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

I swear I am not going to eat kimchi for the next 3 months. -_- korean developers, just what the hell are they thinking?!

#93 electrolights

electrolights

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Wait, so Tuxedo's are now useless?

If the stats are removed, I'm done with this game. That on top of founder over nerf is -_- ridiculous.

Time will tell if Rift becomes my main game now.

#94 StarCadet

StarCadet

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

It's kinda funny that if you did get character to lvl 30 for the title, the titles you have after lvl 30 are going to be better than it anyway, so why bother using it in the first place? You advertised it as certain numbers and I think you should keep to that since that's the reason people went for it. I can understand nerfing it a bit but like at lvl 30, you already have titles BETTER than what you're going to nerf it to. So what was the point?

And with people who shelled out money to get the wedding dress or tuxedo, nerfing them is ridiculous. We'll now have a pretty garment to be sure, but what's the point if the reason we got it was for the stats? It's a slap in the face. Like oh look, you spent all this money, haha, now let's nerf the costume! :( And even if we get more costumes with stats, why should we bother? You'll nerf them soon too, right?

Edited: added second paragraph

Edited by StarCadet, 04 June 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#95 Sayooooonara

Sayooooonara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

Marketing scheme??..

#96 Nemirin

Nemirin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

6. Monthly Costume

A. Additional Stats for monthly costume will be transferred from ‘Recruit’, ‘Tuxedo/Wedding Dress’ to ‘Goth Guy’ and ‘Goth Girl’ Set

B. Set effect for Alibaba set items (+10 STR/AGI/WIS/INt/VIT, +30% item drop – when equipped both hat and costume)

C. Set effect for Goth Guy/Goth Girl set items (+5 STR/AGI/WIS/INt/VIT – when equipped both hat and costume)

D. Additional stats in Recruit, Tuxedo/Wedding Dress will be removed

7. Khara Title

A. Founder title stats have been adjusted to be less overpowered:

STR +5

AGI +5

WIS +2

VIT +8

Please, none of these...

#97 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

-holds out pitch fork-
STRING EM OUT!

You guys of course are -_- your players thank you so much I will never do any of your events again. :>

I guess its time to watch you squirm while you try to fix this and stop people from leaving.

Edited by VolunteerMod05, 04 June 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#98 KnightofAncient

KnightofAncient

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

I am upset at this poory planned event and how its turning out, no official rules saying you needed at least 1 level 30 char for the recent event at all, no announement, just some people saying it here and there who we arent even sure if we can really trust at this point considering the consequences of this event. I WASTED SO MUCH ELECTRICITY on this event, got my titles, and was happy till I see that my hard earned and rather expensive extra titles are going to be nerfed. way to make people not want to play or use a hard earned title >.> I am upset at the staff for not planning this better. due to the poor wording in the posts it is very unclear, and it rather insinuates that someone without a level 30 char can get at least some founder titles from the staying logged in event.

There is a subforum called Game Events it has been there the whole time, plus there is a search feature.

The founder title was for free, WP did not state the 30 to all stat, the game did. The only false advertising here was the Recruit Costume and Tuxedo.

Someone please show me a post that a WP staff said Founder title is 30 to all stat.

Edited by KnightofAncient, 04 June 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#99 Nagittchi

Nagittchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Is man game this joke a.

#100 sa10

sa10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Time to speak with your wallets! chargebacks!

I agree. They deserve it if they really do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users