Regarding Founder Title Change - Page 12 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding Founder Title Change

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#276 Grendaizer

Grendaizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:RO2/Odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:49 AM

Dont worry Heimdallr, they will come back to play. =] They are just nerd raging at the moment.

And it is sad. People are always just talking about leaving (as always)

#277 ThePeskyCrow

ThePeskyCrow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationThe Crows Nest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

But will never leave.

#278 Somewhere

Somewhere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

I'm still wondering why they give us a reward for getting our character to lvl 30, and then give it a level restriction of 40....Wouldnt 30 make more sense?

#279 HeavenOnEarth

HeavenOnEarth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

I'm still wondering why they give us a reward for getting our character to lvl 30, and then give it a level restriction of 40....Wouldnt 30 make more sense?

IKR
Posted Image

#280 LadyRaven

LadyRaven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationZoo Jersey, USA

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

Agreed...but, then I stopped looking for sense, common or otherwise, when they announced the afk event. The wording of the event, and all, made it seem like the titles from the event were for your lower level alts....so....uh, yeah, still trying to figure out why my husband and I left both computers running for 72 hours straight..

#281 lamak666

lamak666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationBLR

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

WE BEAN OWNED with this Founder crap thx a lot. :p_omg:

#282 Lawful

Lawful

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

lol QQ they took away our OP title, suck it up and dont-_-, get to 50 and get a just as good title, thats it.

-_- happens, changes happen and that title wouldnt be fair to everyone else who started later, ti should only be cosmetic, not gamebreaking since +30 or +40 to all stats is stupid ^^

#283 LordTensa

LordTensa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIn a hall of Fire

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

Personally I could not care in the slightest however there is one thing that there doing that makes no logical sense. Why would you create a in game event to get to level 30 then after the event reward was distributed suddenly make the level requirement 40. I understand that its the only way to keep its current stats, however when you think about it how many of the 38k+ people who got to 30 actually continued past 30 before the title was distributed. It is not the case for everyone but i bet their are quite a few who did not i can see a level requirement but why not just jump it down to 30 which would actually justify getting to 30 for the event.

#284 xKaho

xKaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:52 AM

And my last post before 30 minute nap shower and back to office.

Title item: will get a level restriction of 40. The title itself will keep stats you all saw in the window. So consume the title item NOW to avoid the lvl restriction.

The costumes, will remain as is permanently.

In the end we made a mistake in oversight weeks ago, and we are doing all we can now to make it right.

My respect for the team is back. Thank you for working with us.

#285 HyrulianPanda

HyrulianPanda

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

sooooo we work hard, support a game, and give our time to you just to get slapped in the face for it? We worked for the title because it was powerful nurfing it now and/or putting a level requirement on it isn't gonna fix that. Especially for those of us who lost over 60 hours to get these titles and your telling us "Oh by the way the primary use for the title is now gone your welcome". What mindset makes you think that the title needs to be changed anyway? Is it strong darn skippy it is but that's the point the title gives a great buff for low level characters it allows for faster training for those of us who have already done it once or many times. We earned those titles and you want to take that away from us? I don't know if i speak for everyone else but I put a lot of work in getting to level 30 and instead of getting rewarded I'm getting a slap in the face. You cant make a promise then change it no matter if it wasn't intended you still showed us a level one title with all those benefits and giving us anything else is betraying everyone who put all those hours into getting the title.

You promised us a strong level one title and changing that now is not gonna fix anything as a matter of fact your hurting the game even more. Here's a suggestion: Leave it be the. As of right now all the title does is make the game easier as a matter of fact by the time you get to 50("Where the real game starts") you can get titles that are better. You guys messed up live with it. We don't need the punishment for something you did

Edited by HyrulianPanda, 05 June 2013 - 06:59 AM.

#286 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

Wow i'm still dreaming? Alle the Time i spend to make lvl 30 chars (4 ) are for nothing? ARE YOU -_- KIDDING ME?
THAT was the only reason why i played them to lvl 30 , to get the amazing stats from the Founder Title AND NOW YOU TELL ME IT WAS ALL A JOKE AND REMOVED THE STATS SHOWN BEFORE.

You Guys are almost on the same stage like the Company from WarZ
Thanks for this!

#287 Lawful

Lawful

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

You dont play the game for a title or to support it, you play it to HAVE FUN AND EXPERIENCE RO2 as a RO1 veteran, i couldn't care less about a crappy title.

#288 Zhenocnra

Zhenocnra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

Everyone is like OMG! I'm quitting your not getting my money you don't have to be a crow to know that soon as the next shiny is out they will flock to it.

Posted Image

Funny how you QQ about other people QQ'ing. ;D Keep it coming.

#289 PlasticCupBoy

PlasticCupBoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

I aint that hardcore of a gamer so I couldnt care less about the title being nerfed or not I only play for fun (PVE) :p_sleep:

#290 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

You dont play the game for a title or to support it, you play it to HAVE FUN AND EXPERIENCE RO2 as a RO1 veteran, i couldn't care less about a crappy title.

Ur so wrong , i would just played my Main if there wasn't this Event . those 4 chars i pushed to 30 are only made for the event so if i wanna play another Class in the Future i have the Title on them.

#291 BloodyPain

BloodyPain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

it stupid to nerf this title i got now 2x50, 2x30 and 2 around 20-25 lvl char and i wanted this title only to use it as fast way to create new alt for game so i can have zens for my main...why you ask becouse the economy in this games sux ppl with money are only this wich use real cash to buy item and sold it on AH or use bugs like Assassin's Creed Scroll and now i wasted time on weekend to be all the time online to get title for other lvl than 30 but now it gone so I want some recompensate for your misteke....also your explain is naive...

#292 xKaho

xKaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

Stop trying to start a flame-war within the thread. Obviously everyone has their own opinion on this issue, and just because you do not care about the title, does not mean every one else should feel the same way as you.

As for " you dont play the game to support it ", I for one support a game that I enjoy, and plan on putting time and effort into.

Aside from that, the issue with the title has been resolved.

Edited by xKaho, 05 June 2013 - 01:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users