Today's one of the worst playing experience in recent months. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Today's one of the worst playing experience in recent months.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Skyweaver

Skyweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

On my high level char: Get stuck in anniversary quest every couple of steps (due to bugs as well as the massive lag caused by endless Orc Archer spam), die repeatedly (losing 30%+ exp and I am VIP), spending hours looking for party to get through major parts of the quest. Gets stuck in a chat room with 10 other people for an hour. Finally got past that, got 1 shot by MVP splash damage.

Gave up and logged on to play my low level char: Party gets wiped over and over by Hell's Judgement and Magnetic Earth spam every 5 seconds. Also Snatch, really? How can you have monsters that spam Hell's Judement and Magnetic Earth also know Snatch? Does putting this arrangement of intense skill spam in low TI make sense to anyone?

Maybe it's time to consider permanently disabling monster skills in TIs?

If things stay this way, then I have nothing to look forward to for the rest of the week. I was really looking forward to the whole anniversary month thing too, been excited since late April.

Edited by Skyweaver, 12 June 2013 - 10:14 PM.

#2 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

On my high level char: Get stuck in anniversary quest every couple of steps, die repeatedly (losing 30%+ exp and I am VIP), spending hours looking for party to get through major parts of the quest. Gets stuck in a chat room with 10 other people for an hour. Finally got past that, got 1 shot by MVP splash damage.

Gave up and logged on to play my low level char: Party gets wiped over and over by Hell's Judgement spam every 5 seconds. Really? Does putting a monster that spams Hell's Judgement in low TI make sense to anyone? The low TI's almost unplayable, last I was there, there's 2 loose parties on the entire map during Pacific peak hour.

I guess there's not much for me in RO this week. I'll check back after next maint.

I've got to go check this out o.o. I only went into mid ti and it wasn't too bad. Nothing as bad as last week's mid tia.

#3 Sung808

Sung808

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1203 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

get to work you lazy ass GMs

#4 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

Lost 30% exp even though the death penalty is -0.25%? That's over 120 deaths.

#5 Skyweaver

Skyweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

Lost 30% exp even though the death penalty is -0.25%? That's over 120 deaths.

I don't think the calculation is correct, I've only died 90+ times. I was with the first wave of questers since the server went up. I encountered every single bug there is throughout the quest line, helped providing info to Camp when he appeared in game to fix the first dark portal bug. Spent nearly 10 hours with the quest between 2 chars. The amount of death was no exaggeration.

Had they allowed fly wing and teleport on the map, the entire situation would've been much much less stressful.

#6 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

low ti is hands down the worst ti theyve ever put in this game. knockback, curse, blind, hells judgement, beserk, snatch, and gojimorts move too slow to mob at a reasonable speed. the entire map is at full spawn cuz everyone keeps wiping. do they really expect newbies to be able to survive this rofl

and yea the anniversary quest isnt for everyone. def avoid doing it if youre a mage or archer class

#7 HaniAzzahra

HaniAzzahra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:52 PM

Low TI is a nightmare this week :p_ang:

#8 roseo

roseo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm so proud of myself that I've finished low ti, I deserve a medal!

So deadly! So hardcore! Look at it as at something different than usual and more challenging. Teamwork is essential

#9 Skyweaver

Skyweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm so proud of myself that I've finished low ti, I deserve a medal!

So deadly! So hardcore! Look at it as at something different than usual and more challenging. Teamwork is essential

I finished it too, it was fun while it lasted, but I definitely do not need this level of stress for the rest of the week. I was playing a healer and at one point it felt like I was playing Tetris on Speed level 12.

#10 roseo

roseo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

Just hoard blue gems and so am sanctuary hopefully with another healer

#11 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

Hehe it could be worse, I have worse better mobs in mind which would be more fun in low TI. But to be fair it does make it more fun and a challenge.

#12 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Constant + Pitmen + Harpies+ Elders + Bloody Butterflies + Dark priest

That's be a fun Low Ti right?

#13 Skyweaver

Skyweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

Hehe it could be worse, I have worse better mobs in mind which would be more fun in low TI. But to be fair it does make it more fun and a challenge.

Maybe you should suggest more "fun" things for High TI instead. High level chars are already having a blast with the anniversary events which low level chars can only dream to not get stuck on, can't hurt to get more "fun". Maybe Dark Kobold Archer comboed with Ancient Trees, and maybe toss in a wave of Beelzbub Fly Form that spawns once every couple minutes and only come in swarms of 20s.

#14 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Constant + Pitmen + Harpies+ Elders + Bloody Butterflies + Dark priest

That's be a fun Low Ti right?

those are all easy compared imo. unless youre a rogue/assassin then sucks to be you ROFL

#15 vetter

vetter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

QQ much? man up

#16 Erelen

Erelen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

There is too much crying over low TI. First there are other methods to level and second, all of you reminds me Mao from Disgaea 3. He was forcing his minions to level up his characters in games and he was only destroying the final boss. What is the fun when everything comes easy?

#17 DemoT

DemoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:45 AM

Can someone explain how to reduce the damage from that skill that seems to kill everyone? (hells judgement?) Is it ranged/ does it have a property? Sometimes my safetywall will stop damage, other times not, so its really confusing :/. Fire armor didnt seem to do anything, im guessing peno shield should reduce it though? Would a horn card do the same?

#18 bendotzz

bendotzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

its a ranged attack as far as I know, so pneuma will block it

#19 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

Can someone explain how to reduce the damage from that skill that seems to kill everyone? (hells judgement?) Is it ranged/ does it have a property? Sometimes my safetywall will stop damage, other times not, so its really confusing :/. Fire armor didnt seem to do anything, im guessing peno shield should reduce it though? Would a horn card do the same?

It's ranged if it hits you from 4 or more cells away and melee otherwise.It's neutral element.
Horn will reduce it.Why would fire armor do anything?Race based reducts will work.

#20 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

There is too much crying over low TI. First there are other methods to level and second, all of you reminds me Mao from Disgaea 3. He was forcing his minions to level up his characters in games and he was only destroying the final boss. What is the fun when everything comes easy?

sigh, you still didnt get it... now is frikin 3exp... who want to use other less effective method than TI and more important, why they put gajomart and cenderawasih now, during 3exp

i bet the one who suggested the mobs didnt even doing low TI now

#21 DemoT

DemoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

It's ranged if it hits you from 4 or more cells away and melee otherwise.It's neutral element.
Horn will reduce it.Why would fire armor do anything?Race based reducts will work.

Ah ok thanks, I just thought it might be fire property coz they have fire attacks. So if i was using a horn shield but Im within 4 cells would it not reduce damage as it counts as melee?

#22 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

Ah ok thanks, I just thought it might be fire property coz they have fire attacks. So if i was using a horn shield but Im within 4 cells would it not reduce damage as it counts as melee?

Yes.

#23 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Can someone explain how to reduce the damage from that skill that seems to kill everyone? (hells judgement?)

Sigh...okay, here we go.

First, read this.

Is it ranged/

See above wiki article.

does it have a property?

Non-elemental like a monster attack, use cards/equipment that reduce neutral damage.

Sometimes my safetywall will stop damage, other times not, so its really confusing :/.

See above wiki article.

Fire armor didnt seem to do anything, im guessing peno shield should reduce it though?

Hell's Judgement comes from Cendrawasih, not from Gajomart. Use an Anubis Card if you're adamant about reducing Hell's Judgement's damage.

Would a horn card do the same?

Yes, as long as you're more than 4 cells away from the monster attacking you (applies to skills only), if I'm not mistaken.

#24 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

I finally checked out the low Ti, the bird's not bad but the other thing...couldn't use sightless eye at all due to its detect skill. Didn't have anything good reproduced or preserved. Hit snatch by mistake and went into a big group of them. Didn't last too much longer.

Didn't look impossible to do, just annoying.

#25 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

Hell's Judgement comes from Cendrawasih, not from Gajomart. Use an Anubis Card if you're adamant about reducing Hell's Judgement's damage.

Shame my other character went 101+, I could one hit both of those with such low hp.

But Hallucination, Divest weapon, blind, cursing, wow talk about annoying. It just needs some monster in there with silence and bleeding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users