Today's one of the worst playing experience in recent months. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Today's one of the worst playing experience in recent months.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#26 grafeisen

grafeisen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationM-m-malangdo Islannnnnddddd
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

I have to agree with OP,

Low TI is horrible with Hallucination, Blind,Curse, Strip weapon, Hell's Judgment,Pneuma, Pulse Strike and Magnetic Earth in the same time..
While I'm agree that this is not impossible it's ridiculously annoying and hard to do... To add it up gajomart's loot is horrible.. Bad Low TI is bad...
I don't even know why people suggested Cendrawasih in the first place :p_sick:

A waste of 1.5 exp week x_x;;

It might be "fun" if you have decent stuffs but for newbies who only have Eden gears this is terrible.. Low TI isn't supposed to be annoying and hard imo

Oh well all i can say is good luck and have fun for everyone who wants to do Low TI!

#27 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

on a side note, Mid TI is more packed then ive seen it in 4 weeks. Guess everyone got fed up and is leveling their mid level chars now :heh:

There is too much crying over low TI. First there are other methods to level and second, all of you reminds me Mao from Disgaea 3. He was forcing his minions to level up his characters in games and he was only destroying the final boss. What is the fun when everything comes easy?

always gotta be one of you in every thread. you guys have some secret 'lets cry about ti to everyone that talks about it' cult going huh? At this point noones listening anymore bro.

#28 Victoryblood

Victoryblood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Server:Whatever we got

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

Why not take the "annoying" monsters and place them all over the commonly botted maps?

Get an oki doki from kro and then implement it.

Botter profits go down.

#29 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:26 AM

Why not take the "annoying" monsters and place them all over the commonly botted maps?

Get an oki doki from kro and then implement it.

Botter profits go down.

bottem maps are easy maps... eventually, the real player that will hurt

#30 Berecus

Berecus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Server:Currently on Hiatus

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

My party earlier was so fed up with the dying we just went to Dewata and killed those gajomarts was slower significantly cause of the spawns but we managed to finish the tis...
didnt do the birdies tho

#31 Guuccii

Guuccii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:47 AM

Do they even test things when they put it out?

Stop doing such an incompetent job and fix your CRAP.

Edited by Guuccii, 13 June 2013 - 04:47 AM.

#32 Skyweaver

Skyweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

Shame my other character went 101+, I could one hit both of those with such low hp.

But Hallucination, Divest weapon, blind, cursing, wow talk about annoying. It just needs some monster in there with silence and bleeding.

Ya and something to freeze and stone curse we'll have an entire spectrum of status effects in 1 dungeon XD.

They have super low HP and dies in 1 or 2 hits, the problem is they all come in mobs and shoots you from miles away with all kinds of nasty status plus Hell's Judgement, there's almost zero survival unless you spam those Fly Wings.

#33 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

[...] there's almost zero survival unless you spam those Fly Wings.

The random party I've joined completed a run in about 30 minutes. I think there were two Rangers as killer, two regular Wizards (one of them was me) and a High Wizard casting low level Storm Gusts, a regular Priest and AB and mobbers (regular Assassins). No Strings. I didn't die once except when the party disbanded and everyone left.

So what's needed is this:
A a decent spot with a wall at your back
B Pneuma on squishy classes
C a killer who casts fast and has a big AoE
D mob control (freeze)
E mobbers who know what they can do and should not do
F healing items on everyone (I used about 50 Fresh Fish)
G a somehow organised party
H basic reduction gear (i.e. don't come in naked or with less than 4k HP)
I people who don't afk

#34 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

The random party I've joined completed a run in about 30 minutes. I think there were two Rangers as killer, two regular Wizards (one of them was me) and a High Wizard casting low level Storm Gusts, a regular Priest and AB and mobbers (regular Assassins). No Strings. I didn't die once except when the party disbanded and everyone left.

So what's needed is this:
A a decent spot with a wall at your back
B Pneuma on squishy classes
C a killer who casts fast and has a big AoE
D mob control (freeze)
E mobbers who know what they can do and should not do
F healing items on everyone (I used about 50 Fresh Fish)
G a somehow organised party
H basic reduction gear (i.e. don't come in naked or with less than 4k HP)
I people who don't afk

LoL it if for lvl 70-100, i hope you try without rangers and abs and then post your result

#35 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

A regular knight or two with BB can handle most of the TIs with support.

There's also level 100/higher job rangers/ABs/genetics around

#36 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

70-90 = Glast Heim
90-110ish = Nogg Road.

Any class can practically solo in GH. Go to low TI and recruit nogg road parties instead. Did everyone forget that theres a world beyond turn ins and war of emperium?

Edited by Toxn, 13 June 2013 - 08:36 AM.

#37 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

i agree with the thread's title ..its been a bad day so far...
First, my internet's been buggy all day..going on & off whole day..
Second, somehow, i manage to do the anniversary quest part 2 until the chatroom bug annoyed me like hell..
Third, i waited for about 2.5 hours for that chatroom thing, need i say more..

I am glad at least the Mid-TI's good..

#38 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

sigh, you still didnt get it... now is frikin 3exp... who want to use other less effective method than TI and more important, why they put gajomart and cenderawasih now, during 3exp

i bet the one who suggested the mobs didnt even doing low TI now

I just finished it again for the 3rd time today =D

#39 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

High level chars are already having a blast with the anniversary events

Many don't even bother doing it with 150's the hats are just that garbage. 10 years for garbage rewards, that is awesome in a whole different level. Did I mention the constant lag that takes 1 minute to move a few cells on the quest maps? And the constant bugs since it started until now?

#40 chrisbam77

chrisbam77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

Its not that bad of a TI with a decent party, but got to admit it's not the ideal TI monsters hehe.

#41 Skyweaver

Skyweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

70-90 = Glast Heim
90-110ish = Nogg Road.

Any class can practically solo in GH. Go to low TI and recruit nogg road parties instead. Did everyone forget that theres a world beyond turn ins and war of emperium?

There's no way to recruit, you can't even go into low TI without dying at the entrance. There's almost no one in low TI this week except for a couple of small parties hiding somewhere against a wall. Entrance is never clear.

#42 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

There's no way to recruit, you can't even go into low TI without dying at the entrance. There's almost no one in low TI this week except for a couple of small parties hiding somewhere against a wall. Entrance is never clear.

Please refrain from spreading disinformation.

#43 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Then recruit in eden. I would suggest using the party booking system but its been dead because of TIs.

Edited by Toxn, 13 June 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#44 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

Last year around this time of the year, the booking system is still being used then. If not I just go visit Noggroad on my own and see if anyone is leveling, and ask to join party. That used to work. I guess people just got more and more spoiled by TIs and it's rare now... :x

There's also the Eden board quest.

Sometimes people need to learn how to slow down and enjoy the flowers on the road side.. xD It's not like it's a BLASPHEMY to level slightly slower. Compared to the old days getting 10% per day is quite something. People have it good now really.

I get so busy trying to finish my daily quests and the Izlude quest, farming for rares, I actually found this month to be very exciting to play RO instead.

#45 SamFlynn

SamFlynn

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Please refrain from spreading disinformation.

Posted Image

It seems everyone gave up on their low level chars and went levelling at mid/high TI.

#46 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

Just finished a run, so no.

#47 SamFlynn

SamFlynn

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

Just finished a run, so no.

Yeah you're just lucky to get into a party when people were still trying. I saw your reply and went in again. http://i.imgur.com/kPcO3pJ.jpg

#48 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

lol low TI is COMPLETELY empty. not a single person in there. was just winging around and its at full spawn. everyone is in MID right now

70-90 = Glast Heim
90-110ish = Nogg Road.

good luck getting enough job levels to change to third class like that bro. the questboards have a 3 hour cooldown and killing monsters barely yields any job or base exp for trans characters. ive personally tested grinding to 99 vs TIing to 99 on trans classes, and the difference is about a week. yes an extra week of mindlessly killing stuff to third job due to how poor the exp/job exp is.

gtfo with your jaded attitude. aint nobody got time for that -_-

#49 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

All of my characters have 3rd classed with 70 job at Nogg Road outside of TIs. Never took more then 3 days. No idea how you manage to take a week. It's better then having half the players complaining on forums for a entire week because of a TI they cant ez mode.

Edited by Toxn, 13 June 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#50 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

mid ti sucks too. you barely get any exp if youre under level 104 and the mobs spawn rate is pretty scarce. like 3 mobs every 20-30 feet =/. i just turned in both TIs on full exp only and barely got 80% of a level for it. cant even imagine what free accounts must be getting =o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users