6/19 Garfield's Birthday Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/19 Garfield's Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#51 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

A turn in with mini-valks (no loots lul) would be funny.

I'm just happy the chosen mobs gives pretty good exp, although I wouldn't mind seeing some new eclage monsters used in the future.

#52 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

I wonder if we'll ever have a maintenance that ends exactly on time.

#53 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

We're open!

#54 Nocredit

Nocredit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

The boxter was updated but doesn't have slotting advertisements...?

#55 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

Hope so, haven't got mine yet because I can't find a party.

Yo, Stannis. Want some Wildfire?

#56 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

ODA where is Slotting advertising for the BOXTER?

ODA where is Slotting advertising for the BOXTER?

#57 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

why is there still no slotting ads in boxter? you guys put them into 2 out of 4 of the last lucky boxes/groove packs but never put them into boxter for MONTHS. people don't even use these anymore. why would people buy anymore boxes if they can't use the items or trade them in?

Edited by huad, 19 June 2013 - 10:22 AM.

#58 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:48 AM

THE LOW TI MAP LAGGING LIKE UR FORUM
PLS FIX IT ASAP..I CANT CAST SKILL, POTTING and EVEN CHAT .
HOW IM GONNA LVLING LIKE THIS :bash:

AND PLS FIX THOSE GLITCHED IN LOW THI MAP..DAMN THATS SO ANNOYING

#59 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

Add +50% spawn of Cendrawasih please xD I know many would hate me for this.. but please!!! T.T

#60 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

Well at least Boxter got the new box added & a couple of the removed items added back. This new box is junk though. I just wasted 4K in brownie points to get another +20 Stat Food Pack & Party Scroll Pack, which I was finally able to trade in, along with Mental Potions & more Fencer Scrolls. You guys really need to remove these items from these Boxes that you keep putting out. I can see them being in Groove Packs but seriously they aren't worth the KP that a Lucky Box costs. Items like the Mental Potions & Merc Scrolls should be completely removed for good imo.

I'm also curious about the Alora Costumes since I haven't been playing that long. There are the three Hats listed that can be upgraded, & turned into costumes, but I've never heard of the Detective Hat, & don't see that it's even available. How do you get this hat?

#61 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

Well at least Boxter got the new box added & a couple of the removed items added back. This new box is junk though. I just wasted 4K in brownie points to get another +20 Stat Food Pack & Party Scroll Pack, which I was finally able to trade in, along with Mental Potions & more Fencer Scrolls. You guys really need to remove these items from these Boxes that you keep putting out. I can see them being in Groove Packs but seriously they aren't worth the KP that a Lucky Box costs. Items like the Mental Potions & Merc Scrolls should be completely removed for good imo.

I'm also curious about the Alora Costumes since I haven't been playing that long. There are the three Hats listed that can be upgraded, & turned into costumes, but I've never heard of the Detective Hat, & don't see that it's even available. How do you get this hat?

its probably this,
Posted Image
source: http://irowiki.org/w...ear_Ingredients

#62 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Where are the pictures of the Alora Hats?

#63 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Fix low TI, you've already wasted and screwed us over for one week, do not do it again or people will start leaving.

#64 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Fix low TI, you've already wasted and screwed us over for one week, do not do it again or people will start leaving.

What's the problem now? They've put in harmless stuff that offers high EXP. Mob size is great too. What kind of fix is needed? Is it too easy now?

#65 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

What's the problem now? They've put in harmless stuff that offers high EXP. Mob size is great too. What kind of fix is needed? Is it too easy now?

The server can't handle the load and the lag is affecting the other TIs. At the very least the low TI needs to be moved to its own server. Even if that didn't alleviate the problem, at least the mid and high TIs would be playable.

#66 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

I wish they would fix it, if that is what is causing the lag on those maps.

#67 GypsyTearss

GypsyTearss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

All the Turn In Maps are so good but the TI is laggy as -_-. I thought by the second day it would have been fixed but it's remained just as horrible as the first day. Is there anything you guys can do about it otherwise please extend the same exact TI for the following week. It's wasting the VIP i literally just bought especially for this week's TI.

Edited by GypsyTearss, 20 June 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#68 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

Good luck with getting one TI on a server by itself guys. That's not even a realistic request. It's not cheap to just throw in an extra server, run it & maintain it.

It would however be a good idea to have things split up between more then one server. This merge made things worse though creating all these problems in the first place.

Like the brilliant idea they had about removing vending, from the 1st floor of Eden, so it wouldn't be so crowded. Now it's even worse then it was with the chat rooms. You can barely walk in there, & frame rate is so bad, since skills can still be cast,by people waiting on parties, & just playing around.

#69 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

The lag on the turn in maps is disgusting. There's been "oh, this is pretty annoying" kind of lag before but the lag that's going on now is just awful. If I click a gwing, it doesn't work until 10 seconds later, and about 25% of the time when it does work either I or someone in my party gets disconnected. I'll try to walk to my group but my character refuses to go anywhere, or just runs around in random directions and ends up dying.

I realize what's happening now is pretty much out of anyone's control, but ugh. I really hope it gets fixed soon. :/

#70 Toshibo

Toshibo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

I turned in a ticket about the Air ship captain hats and I have not seen a reply on the forums yet either about getting only one. Is this going to be fixed or we just going to get them all the week after next?

Edited by Toshibo, 21 June 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#71 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

Where are the pictures of the Alora Hats?

The Alora hats are all costume versions of existing hats, they look the same as the hat they're based on.

#72 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

glad the forums are back up now if they could only get caught up on tickets.... i got 2 tickets i sent in over 2 weeks ago (one about a lost item due to server crash and one item glitch) that have yet to be responded to and i JUST got a follow up to a ticket i sent back in MAY....

#73 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

lower the spawn rate in low TI, the lag is unbearable. I don't think the server can handle the spawn down there.......

#74 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Yeah... The last time I was in any TI was on my Gene in Mid with FlameSkulls. Did high TI on my RG last night, with less monsters and parties and it's shockingly bad. As a tank, I had to resort to potting much earlier and rapidly to overcome the 1 pot every 2 seconds, 5 seconds later effect. xD

However, I took my first stab at Abyss Lake 3 since 2009 shortly after. It was so crazy smooth and lag-free, I was able to easily mob up 20-30+ monsters with a Hydrolancer or two and calmly OverBrand and rank slim pot just fine. :3

#75 maxim

maxim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMéxico.
  • Server:Chaos.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hi! Do you plan to add hats for the remaining classes in the Poring Festival or more prizes?

:p_sad: Or should spend the remaining medals I have in tame items? :p_swt:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users