New renewal server? - Page 11 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New renewal server?

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#251 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

You should make a video of it Facekiller, I love watching ET runs on youtube but most are either poor quality or not on iRO and so I cannot judge if their experience is the same as mine would be should I choose to go their route.

#252 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

dont blame me... i solo run it and the zeny i make simply funds my reset stones so i can keep running it.... i do it for the exp not the zeny...

not blaming you but the 2x ET runs is a bit out of hands.
Its bad enough people from ymir knew how to hack the something with skipping floors of ET; now we get it 2x a week? >.>
RO zenny's efficiency is slowly draining from a pipe =3

#253 1756492860

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

Its all good because you guys arent beginners. If you had to start from scratch with no zenny, gears, or anything then how would you go to ET right away?

this is why i am asking for a new server. starting from scratch without spending that much on kp/wpe is just ridiculous and won't get you anywhere near being rich before the server closes down. you got no one to play with because everyone else has their own cliques and are well equipped already so they don't need you! i bet it would take at least a few months of farming, and with the current state of the server i don't think it's gonna live for long...

not blaming you but the 2x ET runs is a bit out of hands.
Its bad enough people from ymir knew how to hack the something with skipping floors of ET; now we get it 2x a week? >.>
RO zenny's efficiency is slowly draining from a pipe =3

ey its not a hack, its called using ashes to skip floors.. unless you were talking about something else?

Edited by 1756492860, 28 June 2013 - 08:36 PM.

#254 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

this is why i am asking for a new server. starting from scratch without spending that much on kp/wpe is just ridiculous and won't get you anywhere near being rich before the server closes down. you got no one to play with because everyone else has their own cliques and are well equipped already so they don't need you! i bet it would take at least a few months of farming, and with the current state of the server i don't think it's gonna live for long...

ey its not a hack, its called using ashes to skip floors.. unless you were talking about something else?

I been suggest a new renewal server a month or two back, things are just ridiculous. Lol.
and its not the ashes.
Ymir people managed to go to ET and skip all the floors and go on the ones they want only.

#255 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

You guys. This is a pointless discussion.

It's been done before. The server was called Yggsdrasil. Everyone had fun early on trying to make a name for themselves and making friends on a fresh server. Then gravity made it free to play, which boosted its population more. It was pretty good for a while there. They decided to open it to transfers, which I would not have advised, and things degraded a little bit, but it was still a good server.

Ultimately it wasn't Gravity that failed Yggdrasil. It was the players of Ragnarok Online. Despite wise advice from long time players like myself that merging with Ymir would be ultimately a worse outcome than letting Ymir die off and be closed, the players clamoured for a merge. Very loudly. And frequently. Even some of the less insightful Yggrasil players (I can think of a few) were pro-merge because they wanted "competition". Gravity really shouldn't have catered to this, as they have a track record of doing, but I also don't blame them for not turning a blind eye to the volume of people complaining.

In the end the players are there own worst enemy on this game. Its players who bot. Its players who scam. Its players who cheat in WoE. Its players who demand ultimately bad and unbalancing game changes. In the end, it has been the players that made this game no fun, unpopular, and end will get the game being closed. This is why we can't have nice things.

Edited by Jaye, 29 June 2013 - 08:15 AM.

#256 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

It's been done before. The server was called Yggsdrasil. Everyone had fun early on trying to make a name for themselves and making friends on a fresh server. Then gravity made it free to play, which boosted its population more. It was pretty good for a while there. They decided to open it to transfers, which I would not have advised, and things degraded a little bit, but it was still a good server.

Ultimately it wasn't Gravity that failed Yggdrasil. It was the players of Ragnarok Online. Despite wise advice from long time players like myself that merging with Ymir would be ultimately a worse outcome than letting Ymir die off and be closed, the players clamoured for a merge. Very loudly. And frequently. Even some of the less insightful Yggrasil players (I can think of a few) were pro-merge because they wanted "competition". Gravity really shouldn't have catered to this, as they have a track record of doing, but I also don't blame them for not turning a blind eye to the volume of people complaining.

In the end the players are there own worst enemy on this game. Its players who bot. Its players who scam. Its players who cheat in WoE. Its players who demand ultimately bad and unbalancing game changes. In the end, it has been the players that made this game no fun, unpopular, and end will get the game being closed. This is why we can't have nice things.

Posted Image

#257 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

What does that picture have to do with what Jaye posted?

#258 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

What does that picture have to do with what Jaye posted?

nothing, but she mad and already said it a pointless discussion, so meh

#259 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

To the poster that had their post removed: At least someone else is trying to contribute to the topic's discussion instead of posting a pointless trolling picture.

#260 Feonn

Feonn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just sad to see another small guilds don't stand much chance that they have to keep getting absorbed into other guilds. And the already dominating guild just keep getting bigger.

I think an average guild size is about 20-30 people and when they have to go up against a 56+ guild plus multiple full 56+ alliance, there's just no competition really. A competition means where guilds actually stands a chance and have a fair fight.

Sure it will seem fun now for the dominating guild to keep winning, but when they ran out of competition to fight against with, we are sure to see another Ymir happening. Where a guild or two dominates the entire WoE Scene and the other guild either gets absorbed, dies off, quits, and the server will be dead again.

As far as solution goes, not sure. Ultimately I have to agree with Jaye,

And I guess it's up to the players themselves to realize it and stop. I doubt that would be the case though.
Just my 2 cents.

Edit:
Thanks Vmod!

Edited by Feonn, 29 June 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#261 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

This thread is sad, Worse than the serves WOE Scene.

People should stop making assumptions.

1) On average we have 30 people on for WOE, Not 56.

2) We are 3 Guilds, against? 8+?

....Loki's Realm, Valkyrie, Smokies, Final Uprising, La Divinia Comedia, Asgard Kingdom, Cataclysm, Nima, FADE, and various other Random Guilds that rise and fall.

3) Rise and Fall... That is the major issue,
These other guilds are unstable, leaders quit, give up, rage,
rather than stick around and work with others.

I think Kami said it best,
She doesn't want to ally up because all of these guilds simply want to Zerg us,
rather than strategize and compete.

4) The past 2 WOE's today included, we spread out and tried to make the fight easier,
but instead of giving us a challenge the above listed guilds ran away or fought each other.

Loki's Realm was the only one that gave us an actual rush at all today.

Is that our fault?

5) Should we be forced to not have allies, and be outnumbered to make it easier on you?

Hell no, we worked hard to make our alliance work.
Pre-Merger Animosity and Clandestine Society used to fight each other with a lot of -_- talking,
but we had foresight and we knew that all the Valkyrie guilds would ally against us if we didn't set our differences aside so we reached out and made an alliance, Should we be punished because we work well together? No

6)Multiple Castles,

Our guild has been staying in one realm. Come to that realm and stop Us...We wont run,
we have always said no castle or multiple, we just want a good fight.

Just because everyone is crying, doesn't mean we are just going to give you free forts. Earn them!!!

#262 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

This thread is sad, Worse than the serves WOE Scene.

People should stop making assumptions.

1) On average we have 30 people on for WOE, Not 56.

2) We are 3 Guilds, against? 8+?

....Loki's Realm, Valkyrie, Smokies, Final Uprising, La Divinia Comedia, Asgard Kingdom, Cataclysm, Nima, FADE, and various other Random Guilds that rise and fall.

3) Rise and Fall... That is the major issue,
These other guilds are unstable, leaders quit, give up, rage,
rather than stick around and work with others.

I think Kami said it best,
She doesn't want to ally up because all of these guilds simply want to Zerg us,
rather than strategize and compete.

4) The past 2 WOE's today included, we spread out and tried to make the fight easier,
but instead of giving us a challenge the above listed guilds ran away or fought each other.

Loki's Realm was the only one that gave us an actual rush at all today.

Is that our fault?

5) Should we be forced to not have allies, and be outnumbered to make it easier on you?

Hell no, we worked hard to make our alliance work.
Pre-Merger Animosity and Clandestine Society used to fight each other with a lot of -_- talking,
but we had foresight and we knew that all the Valkyrie guilds would ally against us if we didn't set our differences aside so we reached out and made an alliance, Should we be punished because we work well together? No

6)Multiple Castles,

Our guild has been staying in one realm. Come to that realm and stop Us...We wont run,
we have always said no castle or multiple, we just want a good fight.

Just because everyone is crying, doesn't mean we are just going to give you free forts. Earn them!!!

Honestly, the only reason why Loki's guild has strengthen wasn't due to Loki's Coordination, but its due to certain members from A2S joining.
If I could I'd show screenies of people on skype/fb complaining about the woe. The truth to Loki's Realm strength isnt the coordination; its the certain members. I'd prolly get kicked from Lokis for that but its true. We work just the same as zerging.
>.>
and to be honest D, I actually saw Valkyrie holding a decent, if not pro fight against you guys.
xD and the only reason why CS is allied to Animosity was for Animosity to stick to Ymir-ians; and you know it.
D:<
Just wait till I'm back. ILL FIGHT YOU ALL >:D

#263 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Didn't the Valkyrie-led alliance pull the same thing in the last few months of Ygg server's life? Seems hypocritical considering that many of those same Ygg players who were part of that alliance are now whining the loudest. Seems they don't like being on the opposite end of what they pulled.

The only reason the WoE scene is dull is simply because being able to have a four-guild alliance is not appropriate for this server's population. It should be limited to either one ally or no allies. Until this happens, nothing will change.

#264 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

^ I got limited ingurishu and still tryin to figure out if there was any idea related about the OP from these prev posts. Lots of ppl could really hardly give a serious damn about the current chaos woe scene for so many reasons.

Back to topic: We already got a bad renewal server I guess I already gave up hoping for another better/worse one. This game's been bad period.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 29 June 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#265 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Seriously the renewal server isn't all that bad;
its the simple fact that some people from certain servers aren't used to this level of rigor.
On top of that, the excuse for everything is ; "OH THOSE PEOPLE ARE FROM YMIR. THEY ARE FULL OF HACKS and CHEATS." I swear hayroh was the only one who really admitted himself that; Ymir people weren't naturally born with their skills. They worked hard for their experience and skills; which is why I suggest making a renewal server; that way people can actually prove their "skills" and their excuse for losing wouldn't be MVPS/God Items.
-,-
#RenewalisFullOfDummies!!

#266 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

Im not goin to lie but Ygg and Valk woe, even most of them were zergy, we had lesser or could hardly see any cheaters. As I said from my so-old-prev-posts from other threads, I even tried reporting some of my own friends and guildies but none of em even got banned so I just quit doin so..

I dont even blame Ymir but the actual merge stopped the "Zerg Era" and pulled alot of ppl to step up their games. But well every server had their cons/pros, from actually experiencing every WOE in every server last year.

Maybe my only get-away or whenever I'm pissed with chaos/renewal, I just go log on Classic and I never regret maining that server coz I love WOE 2.0s pre-R mode ever since, but this is only for me, why Im still even playing RO wasnt exactly because the game physics or w/e, but still got a few personal good reasons left for me why I still play.

Again, I would play any new server with a better management/physics and start from scratch if I had too, but broken dreams inb4 and Im maining 2 new better online games now.

#267 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

regardless of the WoE situation (cuz not everybody WoEs) the economy is beyond trashed... and i partly blame Ragial for this... people use it to price things and to undercut each other driving some items down so far its pointless to sell them... add to that the lack of bot control and the economy is crap... people undercut each other so far then you have bots undercutting them even further... on the other end of the spectrum you have items that have been deemed essential to doing well at later levels that people sell well beyond the vend cap and most are monopolized by the richest players... it IS impossible to play keep up in this game... by the time a player has enough zeny to get the better gears a whole new set of even better gears comes out and the value of the items you just bought tanks... you ultimately end up losing money... unless you buy WP you will stay forever broke... when 500mil isnt "rich" there is a serious problem with the economy...

#268 Feonn

Feonn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

You have your point D-

From what you said, what I think I would like to see is a certain guild that criticizes others to organize a strategy against the dominating guild, and take them down. =) It's a good thing if they gave you guys a good rush. The server just needs a more balanced WOE scene where you win sometimes and lose sometimes. Dominating seems fun yes but will only slowly kill off the server if nothing changes for too long. I remember Valk used to dominate Valk server but when they broke up, things got more interesting and small guilds are growing again everywhere.

Small guilds has to stay strong too and you know, maybe given a chance to grow. I was actually eager to see a guild like Hayroh's grow and maybe shake up the WoE Scene a bit.

Many other guilds are just not up for an actual fight against the dominating guilds is all because they either already know they don't stand a chance, or whatever reason or excuse they may have.

As far as economy goes, blame it on the bots. The zeny has to come from somewhere and making zenies off selling npc is mostly where the zeny comes from. I highly doubt regular player that depends on making zeny that way can keep up with the economy of the game.

#269 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

regardless of the WoE situation (cuz not everybody WoEs) the economy is beyond trashed... and i partly blame Ragial for this... people use it to price things and to undercut each other driving some items down so far its pointless to sell them... add to that the lack of bot control and the economy is crap... people undercut each other so far then you have bots undercutting them even further... on the other end of the spectrum you have items that have been deemed essential to doing well at later levels that people sell well beyond the vend cap and most are monopolized by the richest players... it IS impossible to play keep up in this game... by the time a player has enough zeny to get the better gears a whole new set of even better gears comes out and the value of the items you just bought tanks... you ultimately end up losing money... unless you buy WP you will stay forever broke... when 500mil isnt "rich" there is a serious problem with the economy...

Even without Ragial there are window shopper catalogs that cost about 50-200 zenny each. Just start near the warp to south prontera like you were cutting across to the butcher to buy meat like if you had hell poodle cards. You can barely miss the npc, he looks like a final fantasy black mage.

Its just like searching on ragial, except you have to be careful with the spelling/caps and it won't tell you the venders cords. Only the shop name.

Edited by Lunebeam, 29 June 2013 - 08:44 PM.

#270 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

but the window shopper catalogs only tell you the current vending shops they dont tell you the average price for an item... only what being sold RIGHT NOW... and its a known fact people have used Ragial to artificially inflate or deflate prices...

#271 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

The problem isn't ragial, ragial is a great service. The problem is dbags arbitrarily messing with the economy (case in point: that person who keeps PMing people to fix their prices).

#272 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

can we keep the lame guild drama out of this thread please. nobody cares about your allegiances or in game bickering. stop derailing this thread.

also its just plain stupid that guilds are allowed to have more then 1 castle. this isnt a game of RISK. you shouldnt be able to monopolize entire territories. they shouldve limited the amount of castles to 1 MANY years ago. its just simply not fair to everyone else playing the game when 1 group is monopolizing everything and reaping benefits that keep them monopolizing everything. since WoE is one of the very few things we have for endgame. they should be working on making it fair for everyone instead of worrying about stupid crap like warlocks casting Stasis through walls. seriously, if thats their most important issue that theyre working on right now, then there is no hope for this game

completely disagree with you. EVERY game ever made is full of dbags. its just part of being on the internet. people use their anonymity to let the dark angry side of them come out and play and do things that theyd never have the balls to do in real life. that is why the companies hosting the games are supposed to moderate the douchery and try to make the environment as friendly as possible for the people in it. its impossible to moderate everyone at all times though so players are expected to either deal with it or dont play.

gravity's track record of game design and decision making is just plain horrible. just look at the ninja nerfs. out of nowhere they just destroyed an entire class because of 1 spell being too powerful at low levels. there was no apology issued or some kind of compensation given to the people that put in all of the time, money, and effort leveling and making this class. i honestly dont think they even have a design team dedicated to balancing the game or so many classes wouldve been fixed by now (such as mechanics).

i agree with everything you said except for you blaming Ragial. Ragial is not the problem. its the closest thing we have to an ingame auction house. EVERY mmoRPG in existence has an auction house now. its just the standard. not having one is absolute lunacy. how are players supposed to find items, figure out how much items SHOULD cost, and making any income if they dont have a steady flowing way of pushing their wares and buying things they need to play? undercutting and market domination are just part of an online economy. all getting rid of ragial would do is make it take longer for undercutting to happen because noone would be able to find anything for sale again. it would force everyone to have to cluster up in the same area of prontera instead of being able to sell all over the place. seriously, the vending spell is the lamest thing ive ever seen in any rpg ever. the spell shouldve been thrown out 5 years ago when the coding technology came out for auction houses. 'yea lets clutter the server up with 500 afk people all trying to jam around a spawn point as close as possible!

#273 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

completely disagree with you. EVERY game ever made is full of dbags. its just part of being on the internet. people use their anonymity to let the dark angry side of them come out and play and do things that theyd never have the balls to do in real life. that is why the companies hosting the games are supposed to moderate the douchery and try to make the environment as friendly as possible for the people in it. its impossible to moderate everyone at all times though so players are expected to either deal with it or dont play.

gravity's track record of game design and decision making is just plain horrible. just look at the ninja nerfs. out of nowhere they just destroyed an entire class because of 1 spell being too powerful at low levels. there was no apology issued or some kind of compensation given to the people that put in all of the time, money, and effort leveling and making this class. i honestly dont think they even have a design team dedicated to balancing the game or so many classes wouldve been fixed by now (such as mechanics).

I think the problem is that you really don't understand which people I am referring to, because you are one of them. You lobby with Gravity to have a personal interest come to fruition (the re-unbalancing of ninja, for example). And the problem is gravity doesn't seem to be able to ignore people like yourself. At the end of the day, it is really easy to blame gravity for listening to you, but it is a lot wiser to look at a mirror and really ask yourself do self-centered demands really have the objective foresight to be in everyone's best interest? It is Gravity who should maintain the role of the whole's self-interest, and that would often lead to out-right denials of most if not all user requests, which they seem to have a hard time doing, much like a mother who can't say 'no' to her child. Its an equally bad child to be constantly making self-centered demands in that case, instead of wisely differing to the mother's wisdom.

#274 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

I think the problem is that you really don't understand which people I am referring to, because you are one of them. You lobby with Gravity to have a personal interest come to fruition (the re-unbalancing of ninja, for example).

when did i ever say i wanted ninjas reunbalanced? both undoing the nerf and doing the nerf are not the right answer. the spell shouldve been balanced to scale with level so that players wouldnt be able to solo overlook dungeon in an hour, yet still be able to do efficient damage to level (which they are now unable to do). and kagaros having their aoe nerfed into oblivion just plain didnt make any sense whatsoever. it was doing equal damage to other classes of that level and was a perfectly fair spell. i dont know how the hell they just decided exploding kunei needed to be nerfed into a 3x3 aoe with super low damage that cant kill anything. it literally puts the player into a position where they can no longer play their character and have to either restat to something they didnt want or play another class.

it seems to me that they have no balancing team working for their company anymore or -_- like this wouldnt happen. you say blame the players for whining about needing changes. lol. a professional company wouldnt need to listen to players at all because they would have dedicated team members to balancing classes and game mechanics constantly. they wouldve had people sitting in the office saying 'ok so if we introduce this economy into this other economy, its going to break the game. lets figure something else out'

the state the game is in right now is completely broken. half of the classes in the game have become completely neglected and too outdated to function with the current game mechanics or were broken from the start and never got the appropriate fixes. people whine and cry like crazy because so many aspects of the game are broken. not because they are selfish

Edited by killedbytofu, 30 June 2013 - 09:23 AM.

#275 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

when did i ever say i wanted ninjas reunbalanced? both undoing the nerf and doing the nerf are not the right answer. the spell shouldve been balanced to scale with level so that players wouldnt be able to solo overlook dungeon in an hour, yet still be able to do efficient damage to level (which they are now unable to do). and kagerous having their aoe nerfed into oblivion just plain didnt make any sense whatsoever. it was doing equal damage to other classes of that level and was a perfectly fair spell. i dont know how the hell they just decided exploding kunei needed to be nerfed into a 3x3 aoe with super low damage that cant kill anything. it literally puts the player into a position where they can no longer play their character and have to either restat to something they didnt want or play another class.

it seems to me that they have no balancing team working for their company anymore or -_- like this wouldnt happen. you say blame the players for whining about needing changes. lol. a professional company wouldnt need to listen to players at all because they would have dedicated team members to balancing classes and game mechanics constantly. they wouldve had people sitting in the office saying 'ok so if we introduce this economy into this other economy, its going to break the game. lets figure something else out'

the state the game is in right now is completely broken. half of the classes in the game have become completely neglected and too outdated to function with the current game mechanics or were broken from the start and never got the appropriate fixes. people whine and cry like crazy because so many aspects of the game are broken. not because they are selfish

the bolded statements are just plain false.... on a daily basis i kill dozens of MVPs SOLO on my kagerou without OP gears in ET... i have never had to reset my stats only needed to rearrange the order in which i got my skills.... and i have plenty of ninja in my guild who can level with throw builds just fine... it just takes longer than it used to.... there are at least 4 viable builds for K/O classes... and im not the only Kagerou killing MVPs... i will agree the aoe is a bit too small and tends to miss alot if you happen to be one cell off (which is annoying) and should have been made with either a 5x5 aoe or to be single target with splash damage (which Oda said he would try to push forward)... but to say they cant kill anything with these skills is wrong wrong wrong...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users