"Tier 2" colosseum gear? - Page 14 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"Tier 2" colosseum gear?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#326 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

So you wont try harder to win if everyones in T2 and you arent? You are just a defeatist if i ever saw one. RO1 had the same issue with care bears like you. you cant play the game because some players have massive amounts of mvp cards and other advantages so you just give up without trying. Allow me to show you hello kitty online i dont want that attitude here.

So are you asking me if i want my PvP devoid of any factors with pure cookie cutter bland esk builds in a competitive environment? Where the only influences which determine my success are me and my in-game abilities? Well guess what it doesnt exist, if you remove all ingame factors new issues will arise. Forum threads will pop up saying mechanical keyboard/mouse grants unfair advantage ban them in Colosseum. The madness never ends it just shifts to another more prominent issue.

Competition will always exist, if you cant take the heat stay out of my Colosseum.

Sory to tel ya but the is not your game or your colo "Allow me to show you hello kitty online i dont want that attitude here."

And realy you should not use the word Competition if you mean Competition you would not try so hard for VMs

Premades are already in full force with even the BP only requirement for T1. Im not going to deny RO2 nice things because some players think fun times dont exist until premades are eradicated. Go harp about the colo queue abuse which is the real issue not the medals.

Wonder how many VMs you have if you need them so mutch to be implemented in T2 

probably enough for the complete T2 set in my opinion you need just to jerk off your EGO how good you are

and kill under geard players faster and safer. Nice Competition.

Sory if I m rude but the medals are an issue that can make many ppl quit and that means WP will lose money and for us less ppl to play whit.

#327 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Zanbee do you know what the Tier 2 colo armor will look like.

Can we please get a black version of Chaos or Raid 5 gear?

Or even AoD. No more CoA recolors pls.

#328 Pitwo

Pitwo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSlovakia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

I just bought my Colo Claw 2 days ago.I save 711K + BP for a month. Do you GM guys know any Idea how imbalance it is inside Colosseum huhh? Skill freaking bugs. Lots of disconnection! We are really far behind ranger/sorc! Class discrimination. I will sign a petition that a tier 2 gear should require tier 1 and some BP or medal or -_- or whatever. A lot of player rage quit because of your stupid 2.4GB bug update and I wish that you will make it right this time.

true

#329 xBombie

xBombie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

They will need the same BP as Tier 1 costs how is this not fair? They grab Tier 1 which helps them get BP faster and then when they have the BP to upgrade they do so not sure how that is unfair it actually helps them earn BP fast then sitting on BP waiting for tier 2

lets say t1 =x, t2= x+30%, t3=x+60% or so. for t1 owners u only need to gain 30% bps, but newbies will need to gain the entire 130%.

when t3 comes out, t1 owners again just need another 30% more bps, but newbies coming at that time will need to gain the entire 160%.

160%-30%= 130%, = 1.3 times efforts compare to u.

fact is, t1 owners already took benefit in colo for over a month now. you gain bp much more easily then new players.

So it will never be a fair game to the noobs. only 3 colos in a day, they will fall behind the system for sure... 

one more question, u dont do maths, do you?

#330 8729130607033955267

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

lets say t1 =x, t2= x+30%, t3=x+60% or so. for t1 owners u only need to gain 30% bps, but newbies will need to gain the entire 130%.

when t3 comes out, t1 owners again just need another 30% more bps, but newbies coming at that time will need to gain the entire 160%.

160%-30%= 130%, = 1.3 times efforts compare to u.

fact is, t1 owners already took benefit in colo for over a month now. you gain bp much more easily then new players.

So it will never be a fair game to the noobs. only 3 colos in a day, they will fall behind the system for sure... 

one more question, u dont do maths, do you?

forget.. i post the same 3-4time already in this topic..  ppl have no brain or just cant use it.. all they know *i have t1, i wana freeeeee t2, coz i already have t1, i dont care about noobs or newbies. its just..just, im a FKING GOD*

#331 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

Tier 2 accessories will be coming with the patch this Wednesday. Right now, they are planned to be purchasable via BP and Victory Medals. We don't know exactly how much yet. 

Other Tier 2 gear still needs balancing. They may not be coming out until after summer ends.

What if someone never win Colo for Victory Medals?

#332 SolidGold

SolidGold

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:26 AM

What if someone never win Colo for Victory Medals?

Hopefully, they can increase the chances of getting a Victory Medal from those Colo boxes. At the same time remove all those level 1 to level 4 Emblems, Spirit of Ruins, Earthly Traces, other junks

#333 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:30 AM

Hopefully, they can increase the chances of getting a Victory Medal from those Colo boxes. At the same time remove all those level 1 to level 4 Emblems, Spirit of Ruins, Earthly Traces, other junks

I hope so. I kinda hate pvp, I'm doing it only for the gears. I can arrive to round 4 but I never pass to round 5.

#334 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

WP, do you really understand that the VM requirement will make colo a premade-only place? Now we have a chance to get into a semi (yes, semi) non-premade colo. But if you do THIS, there will never be a single colo without a huge premade inside. kRo seems to understand such things better, so why not do it like on kRO (BP only)?

#335 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:44 AM

Colo is already dying with the lack of population, so lets make it even worse. More premades and no score counts.

I feel like a retard for still playing this game, every patch and event that comes out tells me so.

It should be winner medals from WoE map, get groups on the pvp map. Not make colo even more crap.

#336 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

So I've been playing colo for about 1.5-2 months, and from the boxes that come I've never once seen a victory medal.  Only recently i decided to wait a few out till the end instead of clicking the button within 15 seconds, and saw there was a victory medal on the roulette.  Since it's been 1.5-2 months of rounds 4-5 with nothing, I'm assuming victory medals are either very rare or require stopping the roulette at a specific point.  Any hints here?

#337 Drizzled

Drizzled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

WP, do you really understand that the VM requirement will make colo a premade-only place? Now we have a chance to get into a semi (yes, semi) non-premade colo. But if you do THIS, there will never be a single colo without a huge premade inside. kRo seems to understand such things better, so why not do it like on kRO (BP only)?

I've won 42 colosseums now on my wizard, 12 as a sorc, and 13 as a priest. I've never queued as a pre-made, in face, I've beaten quite a few. I don't see the problem.

#338 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

Colo is already dying with the lack of population, so lets make it even worse. More premades and no score counts.

I feel like a retard for still playing this game, every patch and event that comes out tells me so.

It should be winner medals from WoE map, get groups on the pvp map. Not make colo even more crap.

No thanks, the respawn timers on the objectives for Winner Points in WoE are long. Colo is something you can do alone in a short amount of time. This allows you to raise several characters in the frame of an hou rather than quest an entire hour on 1 char and possibly end up with nothing to show for it. WoE needs actual balancing and significant tweaks before it's something people are expected to do.

So I've been playing colo for about 1.5-2 months, and from the boxes that come I've never once seen a victory medal.  Only recently i decided to wait a few out till the end instead of clicking the button within 15 seconds, and saw there was a victory medal on the roulette.  Since it's been 1.5-2 months of rounds 4-5 with nothing, I'm assuming victory medals are either very rare or require stopping the roulette at a specific point.  Any hints here?

Across all my characters I have never received a Victory Medal from a box while some of my guild mates get them back to back and 1 a week. Blame it on Korean RNG

I've won 42 colosseums now on my wizard, 12 as a sorc, and 13 as a priest. I've never queued as a pre-made, in face, I've beaten quite a few. I don't see the problem.

I wonder how may times you've won on Melee and Tanks. Just kidding. People don't want to deal with Premades just like they don't want to deal with cash shop buffing and full party buffs upon entrance. Unfortunately they are gonna have to deal with it since the only item restriction that was ever placed as on the Explorer Reds despite them being free and readily available to everyone.

#339 matthewcupu

matthewcupu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

with or without VM as requirement to buy T2 gears, there always be colo pre-made. live with it..

#340 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

with or without VM as requirement to buy T2 gears, there always be colo pre-made. live with it..

I always colo solo.

If  victory medals are turned into a requirement, there will be more premades. Might consider doing it too.

As for now, winning colo is only a pleasant BP bonus, nothing else. You are not required to win, it's good to win, but it's not a must. It will be a must as soon as victory medals are needed for gears, and people will follow the easy route of grouping with friends.

There is nothing more disgusting about colo than being reskilled by a premade of 5 in the last round. I wish everyone saying it's fine and "deal with it" experience it as often as possible :pif:

#341 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Across all my characters I have never received a Victory Medal from a box while some of my guild mates get them back to back and 1 a week. Blame it on Korean RNG

What, the RNG?  Seems kind of ridiculous... but I did get about 3-4 exp scrolls in a row once before, about a month or so ago, and haven't seen any since.  An RNG isn't all that hard, sure it's not dependant on where you stop the roulette?  I'd at least like to get the tier 2 weap when it comes out. ;_;

#342 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

Might as well you buy the tier1 anyways, I heard from guildies and mates that tier2 will ask those victory trophies you get from the last box you get for winning colo and you get one for winning colo aswell. So yeah don't expect to get those unless you win colos.

#343 6299130505154003263

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:41 AM

Might as well you buy the tier1 anyways, I heard from guildies and mates that tier2 will ask those victory trophies you get from the last box you get for winning colo and you get one for winning colo aswell. So yeah don't expect to get those unless you win colos.

Except that every single box drops the trophy.

#344 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

Except that every single box drops the trophy.

EXCEPT, the chance % is only "high" on the last one.

#345 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

As for now, winning colo is only a pleasant BP bonus, nothing else. You are not required to win, it's good to win, but it's not a must. It will be a must as soon as victory medals are needed for gears

There is nothing more disgusting about colo than being reskilled by a premade of 5 in the last round. I wish everyone saying it's fine and "deal with it" experience it as often as possible :pif:

I would imagine premades becoming more bold and fully focusing people as early as round 1.

What, the RNG?  Seems kind of ridiculous... but I did get about 3-4 exp scrolls in a row once before, about a month or so ago, and haven't seen any since.  An RNG isn't all that hard, sure it's not dependant on where you stop the roulette?  I'd at least like to get the tier 2 weap when it comes out. ;_;

I'm not exaggerating, it's just my experience. Even last night one guild mate got his first champ on one of his alts and got a VM from one of his colo boxes.

#346 Rachtan

Rachtan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

WTF u kidding me???....sorc, wizard, priest..3 most OP colloseum character...lol  Try play with pure tanks, meele dps or FS sorc and you will see what is colosseum real. 

Colosseum is most unbalanced pvp what i have seen!!!

#347 Pitwo

Pitwo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

WTF u kidding me???....sorc, wizard, priest..3 most OP colloseum character...lol  Try play with pure tanks, meele dps or FS sorc and you will see what is colosseum real.

Colosseum is most unbalanced pvp what i have seen!!!

Yes, I agree with Rachtan... Try play with mele class. I playing Colo about 3 months and I won 3 times.

Buy gear for VM is f***ing unfair for 50% players with non-OP characters.

And I've never gotten VM from box.

Edited by Pitwo, 11 August 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#348 eishiro2na

eishiro2na

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

I always colo solo.

If  victory medals are turned into a requirement, there will be more premades. Might consider doing it too.

As for now, winning colo is only a pleasant BP bonus, nothing else. You are not required to win, it's good to win, but it's not a must. It will be a must as soon as victory medals are needed for gears, and people will follow the easy route of grouping with friends.

I know that feel brah. :p_sick:

#349 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

Considering that 1 of 30 people wins a colo, and only receives 1 of probably over 20 VMs that are needed for a sinlg eT2 piece, and also considering that it's always the same people winning over and over, I dislike the idea.

The best suggestion I could make was, let us sell T1 gear for Victory Medals. Like, selling your T1 weapon gets you the amount / at least 1/2 the amount of VMs needed for the T2 weapon. But thinking further than this, so many areas of this game practically scream "milking the cow till it drops dead", I doubt that it will change now, turning into a great long term economy.

#350 Frus

Frus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

two months and still no words...pity the poor people who have been saving their bp so they can buy t2 when it comes out and honestly, who could blame them? no news, no communication, no nothing..waiting week after week for a miracle to happen...

blame it on the incapable developers and poor communication from the CM side..no issues like this should be kept in the dark for 2 months.."haven't heard back from the developers" is just not acceptable after so long..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users