Remove the BP Penalty for the *TEST SEASON* - Page 3 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Remove the BP Penalty for the *TEST SEASON*

108 replies to this topic

#51 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Seems more like you put up rules because not many people were falling into your BP trap. Yep, we surely appreciate it. You must really think people believe all the crap you guys post AFTER not holding it to ALL your members. You don't have us to blame, you have your 5% that you do nothing about. Btw I am sure it is more than 5%.

Try telling 100 people to not pvp on a pvp map and see how far it gets you. Athrun can't even get 30 people to stop spawn camping, yet you're coming to us with complaints. It's almost comical at this point.

Edit: Congratulations, Ath. This screenshot just made you Kill on Sight.

xdgexl.jpg

Edited by Fold, 29 July 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#52 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

Try telling 100 people to not pvp on a pvp map and see how far it gets you. Athrun can't even get 30 people to stop spawn camping, yet you're coming to us with complaints. It's almost comical at this point.

xdgexl.jpg

I could have taken them bro >: |I had that.

#53 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

So I assume no other guilds are allowed to do dailies in WOE map. Seems like a full patrol is on today.

Anyways back on topic.. if they remove BP in WOE, I think people would come for the PVP aspect of it without being punished for it. 

Like no rewards, maybe just a cosmetic title if you killed like 100 enemies etc., am sure a lot of the guys would be proud to wear a title signifying their battles won in WOE.

Edited by VanS3n, 30 July 2013 - 01:00 AM.

#54 Alvana

Alvana

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:02 AM

It doesn't change anything for other guilds, some of them are already on a blacklist KoS due to a mutual agreement that on a PvP map, you should PvP. Some are blacklisted because they just like to trash-talk or twist the rules a little, which piss a couple of us off. The rest can just ask to do dailies and there won't, hopefully, be any problems.

Topic; They should remove all BP lost and just switch BP gain higher, wth if people wants to starts grinding on their friend for 400bp a kill? He still has to respawn, teleport back in and get killed again near the gate after 10 seconds, which is prolly patrolled by some other players anyway. Also they won't be able to do anything with BPs anyway after buying gears.

Edited by Alvana, 30 July 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#55 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:19 AM

Well I guess our guild will be briefed to prepare to engage upon entering WOE map then. I guess running pass some of your guildmates just to join my party doing dailies is an act of aggression that warrants PVP. Oh well, we should have known better. 

And yeah back on topic. Well if they remove BP loss and retain BP gain.. I think WOE map will be full of people. I think it will be a constant battle zone, which I think it should be. They should remove em dailies though, useless to do PVE dailies in a PVP area. Or they should change em to like kill this number of enemies for rewards kind of dailies. I think that would keep the blood spilling spree inside the map.

#56 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Well if they remove BP loss and retain BP gain.. I think WOE map will be full of people. I think it will be a constant battle zone, which I think it should be.

Yes this. I would love to participate but right now getting full colo gears is more important to me for playing in raids. It's not really all that easy for me to earn BP in colo so every tiny point counts. I would really like to try playing this BP gained or not but the BP loss...? Nope. I have to wait. It's a shame. I want to play with a lot of people and really see which guilds can really take the top with everyone unafraid to play.

#57 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

@Xion

Keep staying mad, keep spreading the new rumor ;_;

#58 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Rumors would require lies, video doesn't lie.

#59 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Nah, not about us preventing people from doing dailies. Everyone knows that. Remind the server how we're a bunch of pedobears now, it's really humorous.

i3sjLPbtJiocs.gif

Edited by Fold, 30 July 2013 - 06:28 AM.

#60 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

We have a full video of Gamebug and Krohno attacking us before we finished our quests.  After the quests, Collision had a group hanging out in the middle of the map.  We assumed they were waiting to fight.  WHY ELSE WOULD THEY JUST BE HANGING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PVP MAP.  You can even hear all the commentary.  Video will be posted soon.

#61 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

That is why I said "offtopic." I heard it from her and whispered you about it, but if you want to make it public I can have her speak for herself. I only told you the real life consequences of what happens because you don't have a morale value to tell you when it is wrong. Btw, how is 18 pedobear? You are only proving how you handle your affairs with foolish actions.

Edited by XionArcadia, 30 July 2013 - 06:53 AM.

#62 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

There are a few things I need to discuss regarding this thread. First off, leave guilds out of this discussion. This was not aimed at one guild or even one person. They are suggesting that the BP Penalty be removed. Simple as that. Second, while we are disallowing guild drama, scenarios are allowed. But keep it civil. Third, if you have discussion of a game that is not in the WarpPortal family, please direct your browser to our Off-Topic section or the forums the games you are discussing. While some of us also play them, that is not what this forum is for.

To end my warning, please remember to respect each other. There are other people on the other side of these forum names. Remember they they get offended just as you do. Treat others as you would want to be treated. Unless you like being harassed and called names...? I hope not. So put a smile on that face and keep it civil everyone.

So troll/flame bait posts derailing the topic are allowed but we're not allowed to talk about things that people can agree on and keep the peace? Ok.

#63 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:07 AM

As far as blood point loss goes on my general opinion:

• Blood Point Loss Gives the regard to continue Colosseum fights. 
  • The Blood Point Loss Is around less than gaining in Colosseum. in Colosseum you can gain around a high amount of blood points.

I do understand those who don't want to lose their blood points, but the one major factor that determines it is that Tier 2 Colosseum gear will be eventually coming. and the blood point loss is a determined factor to keep people fighting in Colosseum too. but you gain more blood points in Colosseum than you do in WoE which undermines that factor, they want to keep you fighting in Colosseum to get your PvP gear, but there's a huge based fact here aswell. War of Emperium is a Guild based-competition map. you should never be heading into the war of emperium map alone.

But common point is the blood point loss is alot less, but you should never head in alone to do just quests

blood points are a small factor in WoE, But you at least want to earn your good gear before you enter into War of emperium knowing there could be a ambush or so on (Earning PvP gear before heading into a PvP map is like a must on a huge ocassion)

I know it's hard to earn BP in Colosseum but when you head into a PvP Map alone, and people know there are people in there, the person(s) need to make sure they earn their PvP gear so the person(s) themselves can PvP without dieing too commonly and get ready for fights. but fighting alone is never a option.

This is just my general opinion. i hold nothing against those who don't or do want blood point loss.

Edited by AmiiMii, 30 July 2013 - 07:23 AM.

#64 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:07 AM

That is why I said "offtopic." I heard it from her and whispered you about it, but if you want to make it public I can have her speak for herself. I only told you the real life consequences of what happens because you don't have a morale value to tell you when it is wrong. Btw, how is 18 pedobear? You are only proving how you handle your affairs with foolish actions.

So you don't really know anything, and you're assuming, like the rest of the server assumes we're the bad guys.

By the way, I just offered Athrun the castle and all I got was hatred. GG

#65 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

I don't think I replied to you offering me the castle.

#66 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

I don't think I replied to you offering me the castle.

Comes down to Coliesion.

#67 Kalamithy

Kalamithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

omfg you're so clever O___O!

#68 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Wall of Text

I understand all that, hence why I said BP gains can be reduced if it needs to. You can't completely remove or reduce it by too much or else people will have no incentive to waste time and equipment durability. Also consider how many times an average player will die or get kills over the course of 1 hour. As of now, players who don't want to risk their BP ... are not risking their BP -- which is pretty much the majority of the server. If you want to maintain some level of risk, then make the BP loss 0 only during WoE hours.

The patch notes for this week confirm one thing: the devs have no clue what they're doing with regards to WoE because the balance changes are a joke. But I guess I can't blame them when there's no one to test the map with.

#69 ShotsFired

ShotsFired

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

BmMV5Bz.jpg

#70 Sayooooonara

Sayooooonara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Coliesion...  :heh: 

#71 ShotsFired

ShotsFired

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

SaYOOOOOOOOIMTOTALLYCONTRIBUTINGTOTHISTHREADWHYDOIEVENPOSTHEREISHOULDJUSTGTFOBEFOREIGETFLAMEDOKBYnara

#72 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

xdgexl.jpg

Time to prove how this started,

Again, another CoLIEsion member starts stuff, but we are wrong.

#73 Mardets

Mardets

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

To proved how it started? Are you kidding me? At 0:39, our member did nothing, you guys still out of combat, we were letting you do your dailies because you keep complaining about us hitting you mid boss. Then Athrum said, dailies done, lets fight. Then all I saw was, Kro was just jumping toward you guys, and he got hit. Even your own member said that you guys engaged first, and you keep on insisting that we started it? Are you kidding me?

And to make it even more funny, you guys say let fight, but after ganging up 20:1 on Kro, you guys left the map after getting you dailies done. To quote myself again:

Same old story, when any guild spawn camp, killing ppl in WoE, no one say anything. When ppl lose at WoE, it's "oh WoE is imba, nerf! Boycott!..." When Collision did anything wrong at all, "lets go cry about Collision on forum. Check out Collision's huge ego!" It's like a freaking sitcom.

And regarding Collision's rules. Our member still follow it, but idk how much me can hold on to trying to be nice to this "community." Just this afternoon, Collision and Fairy Tails were fighting in WoE, Zanbee said Fairy Tail members want to do dailies, so we let them be. So a bunch of Collision members just hang around and chat with Zanbee until Fairy Tail done their dailies. After that Collision members left one by one. And don't you know it, 3 Fairy Tail members pop out of stealth and attacked Alvana, thinking he was alone. Good thing 2 of our rangers were there to help Alvana, and the best thing is, Zanbee was there to witness it.

We put the rule up to encourage smaller guilds to do their dailies, not to let bigger guilds use it as a advantage to do their dailies then hit us and leave.

And regarding, Swamp's post, he personally requested it to be deleted, all because of the "community."

Atleast Collision is trying to make changes when ppl in charge aren't able to do so, while the rest of the community just cry about changes to be made.

Failry Tails at their finest everybody! What a freaking comedy.

Edited by Mardets, 30 July 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#74 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

20:1 you say?

#75 vonnegut

vonnegut

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:RO2: Odin

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

First off, VM11! <3 love your new man flavor of the week/month. 

Last off, everyone who isn't talking about the BP issue needs to put their heads down on their desks and chill out.  Have an ice cream, popsicle, cookie, cake, muffin, chocolate bar, adult beverage...whatever you need to get to your happy place.  It's a PvP map, shots are going to be fired and no matter what any guild does, no matter their intentions, there is always going to be someone (maybe more than one someone) who is going to create drama.  If it bothers you, then fight back and take the castle from Collision--put your money where your mouth is and please stop crying to mommy. 

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users