Remove the BP Penalty for the *TEST SEASON* - Page 5 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Remove the BP Penalty for the *TEST SEASON*

108 replies to this topic

#101 SuperBeef

SuperBeef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

Anyways, going back to the topic before WWIII happened.

Yeah, they should remove BP loss for the time being.

After they remove the BP Loss, I am pretty darn sure that your guild will be camping the two gates to farm BP. In the end, your guild and your members' reputation are at the low end of the stick. Do not make a post about WOE Map rules when you can not back it up. A lot of evidence shows that your members can not adhere to their own guild rules. Pretty sad is it not? It is not just Fairy Tail that your members targeted, but you guys have targeted MULTIPLE guilds and NEW members to the game throughout the server when they clearly went in to do dailies without the thought of getting killed by 1 or more members of Collision.

#102 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

After they remove the BP Loss, I am pretty darn sure that your guild will be camping the two gates to farm BP. In the end, your guild and your members' reputation are at the low end of the stick. Do not make a post about WOE Map rules when you can not back it up. A lot of evidence shows that your members can not adhere to their own guild rules. Pretty sad is it not? It is not just Fairy Tail that your members targeted, but you guys have targeted MULTIPLE guilds and NEW members to the game throughout the server when they clearly went in to do dailies without the thought of getting killed by 1 or more members of Collision.

You're hours late. If you have a problem, you can PM me, if not, stay on topic.

#103 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

WARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY ULTIMATE POST OF ALL POSTS WHICH END ALL WARS HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE VILEMOD11

AND NOW WAR IS BEGINNING

MAKE YOUR TIME...

#104 Marvinmarvin08

Marvinmarvin08

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

:heh:

#105 Himekoo

Himekoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

Nevermind the insane bonuses from holding the Emperiums. Nevermind Half-Life and Heartbreaker. Nevermind the dozen other fixes the map needs. 

The two biggest things turning people away from WoE are the BP penalty and the arguably overtuned siege weapons. I don't know what you intend to accomplish with the test season, but when no one is joining WoE, you're not getting any testing done.

At the very least, remove the BP penalty for the duration of the TEST SEASON so people can enter without worrying about being farmed for their hard earned points earned from Colosseum. If you have to, further reduce BP gains from killing other players -- again so players can feel like they're not wasting their time and armour durability for nothing. As for the siege weapons, Collision has already offered not to use them and that didn't do anything, so the culprit seems to be the BP losses.

Just like with the bug fixes, if you want something done, you need to act now instead of trying to wait it out until the end of the season. It may already be too late but it's worth a try. Remove the BP penalty. It's clearly within your power. Do it.

This please!  :p_smile:

And for the Fairy Tails, see you on WoE Map  :heh:

#106 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

Sorry to be off topic but Krohno's definitely going around seducing people to attack him by blinding them with his sexiness D: 

About the point balance suggestion, what would happen for those who don't have any bp at all ... Would they still get a point balance? Can it go to negative points? Also.. i don't trust the kro dev's about planning this out anymore >.> THe falling thru dungeon bug was given thru a patch around the same time for both SEA and NA servers .... quality devs yo.

#107 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

Sorry to be off topic but Krohno's definitely going around seducing people to attack him by blinding them with his sexiness D: 

About the point balance suggestion, what would happen for those who don't have any bp at all ... Would they still get a point balance? Can it go to negative points? Also.. i don't trust the kro dev's about planning this out anymore >.> THe falling thru dungeon bug was given thru a patch around the same time for both SEA and NA servers .... quality devs yo.

OH GOD IT'S TRUE ;~: I FEEL SO DIRTY

#108 SolidGold

SolidGold

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

Thought I should just write it here instead of creating a new thread.

Would it be possible to make certain hours of the day where players can't kill other players in the WOE map. You don't gain or loose Blood points during this period. Players can enter WOE map in peace not having to worry about being killed by a hidden assassin just trying to harvest a some leaves to feed Dusty. Players who enjoy the PVP element can continue battling and killing each other outside these allocated hours.

Other Matters to consider:

1. Those leaves and other quest items better respawn at a quicker rate or at least have more spawn points as there may be a lot more players trying to take advantage of this time of day.

2. How do you determine who gets the kill for certain quests involing kill count (eg Dusty). Kill Steal will need to be addressed.

- Just party 10 or 20, an initiate a dungeon instance. Need to rework on the map.

- Perhaps similar to "Monster Invasion"; doesn't matter who made the first hit or who does the most damage. All players near the monster when killed will be considered to have completed the quest requirement. Might need to adjust the monster difficulty if many players are participating.  (My preference)

3. Need to consider if the server/channel 20 can handle it? It was very laggy for Monster Invasion. Perhaps setting a quota on the number of players able to enter the map during the suggested non-PVP hours?

4. Players won't be able to gain Blood Points from killing monsters during these hours.

What does this help address?

1. Players can't complain about being killed while doing WOE daily quests.

2. Players would not be asking GM to help them so they can complete their WOE daily quests in peace.

3. There's no reason to spawn camp during these hours. You simply cannot kill another player.

4. Player's don't have to worry about loosing Blood Points when doing quests.

5. Players who have yet to enter the WOE map, could explore them in relative peace.

Edited by SolidGold, 06 August 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#109 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

Thought I should just write it here instead of creating a new thread.

Would it be possible to make certain hours of the day where players can't kill other players in the WOE map. You don't gain or loose Blood points during this period. Players can enter WOE map in peace not having to worry about being killed by a hidden assassin just trying to harvest a some leaves to feed Dusty. Players who enjoy the PVP element can continue battling and killing each other outside these allocated hours.

Other Matters to consider:

1. Those leaves and other quest items better respawn at a quicker rate or at least have more spawn points as there may be a lot more players trying to take advantage of this time of day.

2. How do you determine who gets the kill for certain quests involing kill count (eg Dusty). Kill Steal will need to be addressed.

- Just party 10 or 20, an initiate a dungeon instance. Need to rework on the map.

- Perhaps similar to "Monster Invasion"; doesn't matter who made the first hit or who does the most damage. All players near the monster when killed will be considered to have completed the quest requirement. Might need to adjust the monster difficulty if many players are participating.  (My preference)

3. Need to consider if the server/channel 20 can handle it? It was very laggy for Monster Invasion. Perhaps setting a quota on the number of players able to enter the map during the suggested non-PVP hours?

4. Players won't be able to gain Blood Points from killing monsters during these hours.

What does this help address?

1. Players can't complain about being killed while doing WOE daily quests.

2. Players would not be asking GM to help them so they can complete their WOE daily quests in peace.

3. There's no reason to spawn camp during these hours. You simply cannot kill another player.

4. Player's don't have to worry about loosing Blood Points when doing quests.

5. Players who have yet to enter the WOE map, could explore them in relative peace.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of having a PvP map?

The quests on the map are not mandatory for story line, nor do they give experience.  The Winner's Guild Tokens, which are the primary rewards for most of the quests, are for a guild robe, which is only seen on the WoE(PvP) map.  Why would you need this if you are not interested in PvPing?  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users