#76 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

STOP COMPLAINING AND MAKE YOUR OWN PERFECT GAME.
Though I have complains too LOL.
1.Are we recieving our capes? Its been a month.
2. Large robberbug card pleaseeee

If you're talking about the guild capes,
http://forums.warppo...apes/?p=1477362

*dunno why i can't quote Zanbee's post, so just copied and pasted it here:

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

Right now, it is scheduled for October.

Please use one of the 100 strong topics in the Patch notes forum if you have more questions! Thanks.

Edited by inuko23, 26 August 2013 - 11:57 AM.

#77 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

STOP COMPLAINING AND MAKE YOUR OWN PERFECT GAME.

Hold on, let me go and make my own carbon copy of RO2 and make sure the bomb isn't implemented. It's so easy that everybody can do it!

Why is this thing even being "tested"? It's blindingly obvious how gamebreaking it is.

#78 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

If that's truly how it works, then it is Gravity's fault for a poor design. However, there has been situations in the past where items were removed quickly from the patch notes including Kafra items like the Rune Elixirs. Most of the patch notes were posted at around the same time, so in comparison, we're seeing a much slower reaction for something that has a much higher influence on the game.

Nevertheless, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to WP. I hope we will see some changes before the patch is actually released.

Who knows, Gravity might have some personal reason for wanting this out, which thus is slowing things down in negotiations.  Considering the size of this patch as well, there might have simply been too much to negotiate, as well as Gravity's staff may have wanted to end the day faster due to a long day getting things processed for our review.  Plenty of ugly factors to go with things here.

That said, feel free to give WP more ammo to bring forward to Gravity to help their negotiations to remove such an item.  Even without blaming WP for it, the more input brought to them, the more input they can transfer over to Gravity to make things happen.  Don't want to leave WP with a weak argument regarding such things, do we?

#79 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

Guess I'll spend my days farming in silence...

#80 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

I am still in the process of testing the bomb. 

i suggest a useful way of testing the bomb and at the same time making it a fun server event..

u the gm activate alt+z and therefore removing UI and the display of names to avoid bias, the event map is prontera and the use of skills is disabled. basically u bomb every living person until the very last one remains and he/she wins the prize!

obviously what everyone's gonna try is run away from u, it will be funny.. nice stream material imo..

#81 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

i suggest a useful way of testing the bomb and at the same time making it a fun server event..

u the gm activate alt+z and therefore removing UI and the display of names to avoid bias, the event map is prontera and the use of skills is disabled. basically u bomb every living person until the very last one remains and he/she wins the prize!

obviously what everyone's gonna try is run away from u, it will be funny.. nice stream material imo..

That is sick, I don't even want GMs/CMs to be able to use them.

#82 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Please no more delay for Tier 2 Colo... T_T

#83 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Any news about the mage's Lightning Bolt bug? You know, the one that causes Lightning Bolt to display the animation when you use it but doesn't carry out the damage.

Hope it's fixed this patch...I really want to use lightning bolt again ;~;

http://forums.warppo...s/#entry1453271

Would be nice if they had more picture/video evidence to go on to understand that this is happening. I don't see any mention of this in the bug report thread, so I'd imagine they either think this bug doesn't exist based on lack of image evidence or nobody's reported it.

#84 GhoztsClown

GhoztsClown

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

Well, I just hope those "GM-Pets Guild" won't treat the WOE map as if they bought it and own it already. *cough* *cough* 24/7 spawn camping anyone?!,  :heh: 

#85 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

they should probably disable bombs in colo at least.

#86 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

We have already requested that the Bomb not be implemented this patch. 

#87 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

or at least stop the bomb until they fix the mess with classic on RO1 so they can focus on us, now that is a pretty big mess right now.

#88 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Cool +1 Rep for you. :3

#89 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

+100000 cookies to Zanbee

Has it been confirmed if we'll see an increased drop rate form boss DNAs? Dungeon bosses are excruciatingly hard to farm at the moment.

Edited by 9632130515120055620, 26 August 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#90 Timmmt

Timmmt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

It is a new Khara title that people can get within a limited time. More information will be coming soon.

If it's the same Plumeria as the one on SEA, prepare for more raging as the way this event is implemented is entirely pay2win once again.

Non-pay2win method: collect 100,000 seeds from monsters to convert to 100 Plumeria Flowers to get the title. The problem, besides the outrageous amount you have to collect, is that the drop rate is insanely low and the event period is a month.

Pay2win method: buy Kafra Plumeria Box that randomly gives you the materials needed to convert to the title. You'll need about 200-300 of these boxes (depending on RNG) that cost about 10 cents each.

Although you have a non-pay2win option to complete this title, you'll quickly realize that you don't have the will or time to do it within the event period, and will be forced to buy the boxes from the Kafra shop.

And you will buy it because the title stacks with the current khara titles and has OP stats.

Edited by Timmmt, 26 August 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#91 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

Well we cant do anything about it.. it's business to them. I just wanted to minimize some damage of ratmaster kremp in coa hard to make it doable for non-geared, not using pay to win items  people not that bomb thing. 

#92 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

C. Munil Trade item changes

i. Unable to trade butterfly mask anymore

Is the butterfly mask fuseable?

#93 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

Is the butterfly mask fuseable?

What she means, because I was confused about this with Maid Headband the patch Butterfly Mask was introduced, is that you cannot trade 10 chance coupons for Butterfly Mask anymore, and instead the chance coupons can go for the afro. You can still, say, lend your friend a butterfly mask for a while or put it on the AH :) Hope I helped!

Also, Zanbee, think you could possibly change the wording on that particular note for this and future items with something along the lines of "Cannot buy Butterfly Mask with Chance Coupons anymore"? It makes a bit more sense and less panic inducing than "cannot trade" so people don't think these costumes are bound items.

#94 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

What she means, because I was confused about this with Maid Headband the patch Butterfly Mask was introduced, is that you cannot trade 10 chance coupons for Butterfly Mask anymore, and instead the chance coupons can go for the afro. You can still, say, lend your friend a butterfly mask for a while or put it on the AH :) Hope I helped!

Also, Zanbee, think you could possibly change the wording on that particular note for this and future items with something along the lines of "Cannot buy Butterfly Mask with Chance Coupons anymore"? It makes a bit more sense and less panic inducing than "cannot trade" so people don't think these costumes are bound items.

Ah thanks, I was misunderstanding this.

#95 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

Oh will do. 

#96 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Thank you, Zanbee. Since this was my only concern with the patch, I'm looking forward to it going live on Wednesday.

#97 2505130516194409887

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Thought T2 was suppose to come at the end of August. Are the patch notes not complete yet?

#98 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Patch Notes 8/28

*please note these are subject to change or updated at any time. 

*There's more... 

Thought T2 was suppose to come at the end of August. Are the patch notes not complete yet?

They usually aren't complete until maintenance, and even then there has been a few surprises after.

#99 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

HOLY -_-!
Ban Bomb No. 99 from colo before u release it!

Edited by VuoriDevine, 26 August 2013 - 04:40 PM.

#100 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

HOLY -_-!
Ban Bomb No. 99 from colo before u release it!

But yeah, IF they do ever release it in the future, there are some conditions that need to be set.

Edited by Gluttannie, 26 August 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users