September 4th Kenzo Tange Centennial/ X Atencio birthday maintenance - Page 15 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 4th Kenzo Tange Centennial/ X Atencio birthday maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
383 replies to this topic

#351 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

Oh joy... SERVER DOWN AGAIN!!!

Is anything being done to fix this at all or do we have to deal with this all weekend too?

It never went down x:

I haven't taken any warps from anyone but I have been disconnecting a lot when I first get a merc, & leave eden, to enter a town.

^this been happening to me alot today enter&leave eden dc'ed, enter town dc. just lost of random dc when i go somewhere then it stop and i kept getting super lag spikes. x_x

Edited by RoseRed21, 07 September 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#352 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

I never get any of those things again after i replaced the patch.inf file :gg:

Edit:Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the server is down again

Edited by Hikusaak, 07 September 2013 - 05:23 AM.

#353 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

SERVER DOWN OMFG!!!!

#354 Jun09

Jun09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

bad day~ need to kill things to lvl and now this ha... ha... ha...

#355 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

oh, server down again =.=

#356 ninjetik2

ninjetik2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

emergency maintenance??? whats going on??

#357 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Character select server isn't working... I wonder how they managed to break it on weds.

#358 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Server is up...

#359 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Server's up now

#360 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

I never get any of those things again after i replaced the patch.inf file :gg:

Edit:Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the server is down again

I tried replacing the patch file to see if it would fix the video problems, it turned out it made things worse for me. I could barely do anything after that. The video problems were worse (with effects off), & I could barely move or attack. I had to copy my backup patch file back, & redo the normal maintenance patch, in order to get things working again. I haven't tried turning effects back on to see if the video problem went away or not.

It's so annoying leaving Eden & getting d/c'd though. We shouldn't have to warp from there every time to avoid this.

I told you we were going to have to deal with the server going down all weekend, especially since they never would say what, if anything was being done to fix the problem. There we A LOT of things that got screwed up with Wednesdays maintenance.

I really expected them to fix at least some of the problems, with a mini maintenance, before the weekend. 

The server has gone down more days then it hasn't so far. Regardless of whether or not we just had a Double EXP Event they should do another one due to all the issues this week.

#361 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

I fixed my AI error by updated azzy but now my friend is having the error with his mercenary out and can't move

c91t.jpg
^this is the error he keeps getting. He already tried replacing and reinstalling the AI still nothing works, i sent him my AI folder still same error. Any suggestions to fix this?

#362 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

I would suggest removing, & re-installing RO, then copying it directly to the C: drive again, then run RO, so it can do the patch all over again, on it's own.

It couldn't hurt anyways. Unless he has a backup copy of RO that he can copy in it's place.

On a side note something else I just noticed is that the WoE info is showing back up, in my chat log, even though I have it set not to. This used to be the case however it was just recently fixed prior to this past maintenance.

#363 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I would suggest removing, & re-installing RO, then copying it directly to the C: drive again, then run RO, so it can do the patch all over again, on it's own.

It couldn't hurt anyways. Unless he has a backup copy of RO that he can copy in it's place.

On a side note something else I just noticed is that the WoE info is showing back up, in my chat log, even though I have it set not to. This used to be the case however it was just recently fixed prior to this past maintenance.

I'll tell him to try this, hopefully it fixes the problem.

Also, yea i have WoE set to not show in my chat and it still does now too. O_o

#364 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

It was nice having it finally go away for a short time. I really don't see how so many things can get screwed up during one maintenance :p_swt:

The navigation system doesn't even work right. I've only been able to get it to work in a dungeon so far. I've tried using it entering map locations, & monsters, then picking the one I wanted, & it always say's target failed.

Edited by Razzez, 07 September 2013 - 02:46 PM.

#365 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

The showing of the WoE statuses comes and goes, doesn't matter what happened during the maintenance, and even with the option never changing, it changes.

#366 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Just curious they removed the free yellow wings and stuff from joining eden??

#367 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Have you tested it?If yes then i guess they do

#368 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Have you tested it?If yes then i guess they do

My friends made new characters and the eden npc Lime that you talk to to join eden didn't give them the free items for joining. I just wanted to know if that was a glitch or everyone have the same issue so I know if they did take it out. If so, why was it removed? And why wasn't it included in the patch notes for maintenance? The removal of mailboxes....Mesmerizer....now this....the game might as well be pay to play at this rate/back to pre-renewal.  :p_swt:

Edited by RoseRed21, 08 September 2013 - 12:09 AM.

#369 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

I haven't made a new character in awhile but I'm surprised they removed the yellow wings? Did they remove all the other items too like the fly wings so you get nothing at all now?

The game already changed from "FREE to PLAY" to "PAY to PLAY" years ago. It's becoming more & more so everyday.

#370 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

My friends made new characters and the eden npc Lime that you talk to to join eden didn't give them the free items for joining. I just wanted to know if that was a glitch or everyone have the same issue so I know if they did take it out. If so, why was it removed? And why wasn't it included in the patch notes for maintenance? The removal of mailboxes....Mesmerizer....now this....the game might as well be pay to play at this rate/back to pre-renewal.  :p_swt:

I haven't made a new character in awhile but I'm surprised they removed the yellow wings? Did they remove all the other items too like the fly wings so you get nothing at all now?

The game already changed from "FREE to PLAY" to "PAY to PLAY" years ago. It's becoming more & more so everyday.

I made a new char just to test and clarify and all i can conclude is this game won't be getting new player anymore,went to the Eden NPC and all they give me is just the Eden Group Mark.Nothing else,i think this is the reason why so MANY novices asked me 2k zeny to go to the other cities since they no longer receive the free ticket from Eden

#371 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

I made a new char just to test and clarify and all i can conclude is this game won't be getting new player anymore,went to the Eden NPC and all they give me is just the Eden Group Mark.Nothing else,i think this is the reason why so MANY novices asked me 2k zeny to go to the other cities since they no longer receive the free ticket from Eden

Edit: I still can't believe, you don't get any items anymore, from joining the Eden Group. No scrolls, wings, etc...

Edited by Razzez, 08 September 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#372 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

Thanks for clarifying that up. This needs some serious attention. Btw the kafra tickets are what you receive from training grounds not eden which the new training ground only give you like 3 tickets.  :p_sick:

#373 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Stop spreading misinformation. The Eden Group never gave out Free Tickets for Kafra Transportation.

#374 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:27 AM

Stop spreading misinformation. The Eden Group never gave out Free Tickets for Kafra Transportation.

I already clarified this to him look at the post above.

#375 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for clarifying that up. This needs some serious attention. Btw the kafra tickets are what you receive from training grounds not eden which the new training ground only give you like 3 tickets.  :p_sick:

I don't know if 3 tickets is true or not. It used to be 25 of each.

It's been awhile since I've created a new character. I forgot you do get those immediately, before you even enter the training grounds, from that one NPC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users